Those of you who are Christians do know better, and shame

. . . on those of you who have put politics above Christian love.

This is going to end very badly politically for Trump and his defenders.

The spiritual consequences are between our Lord and Savior and the persecutors.

They better get their mill stones ready.

35696535_2145377235555319_676818731963252736_n.jpg

An FYI Jake. And its a biggie. A few months ago, the LA Times reported that single men were coming across the border with children.

Nuns and other caregivers were worried that the children were kidnapped considering the so called fathers knew nothing about the child.

I'll get the link. You wouldn't want children kidnapped so any man could use the child to gain access at the border would you?

Migrants, young and old, are not always related. Border Patrol says fear of child trafficking forces separations

Migrants, young and old, are not always related. Border Patrol says fear of child trafficking forces separations

So housing children and feeding them is “un-Christian” now?
Separating them from their parents? Yes, it surely is an unholy act.

It's unbelievable that you have to spell this out for them.

I'll post this Dr. Seuss cartoon from 1941 again. Learn from the past, Trumpanzees. You can call your Godwin bullshit here if you want, but this cartoon has been verified to be legitimate.

The caption: "....and the Wolf chewed up the children and spit out their bones.....But those were Foreign Children and it really didn't matter."
dr._seuss_1.jpg

So is child protective services separating children from their parents unchristian?

An FYI Jake. And its a biggie. A few months ago, the LA Times reported that single men were coming across the border with children.

Nuns and other caregivers were worried that the children were kidnapped considering the so called fathers knew nothing about the child.

I'll get the link. You wouldn't want children kidnapped so any man could use the child to gain access at the border would you?

Trump says the L.A. Times is fake news. Hadn't you heard? Trump says the press is "public enemy number one". Didn't catch that last night at his rally? Sad.

So is child protective services separating children from their parents unchristian?

Fucking unbelievable.
You're really going to draw this comparison?
I had to call CPS once a long time ago because the woman next door was passed out in her bathroom from a drug overdose and her 8-year-old kid was wandering around in the street crying.
That's not what this is about you stupid fucking biased idiot.

Trump says the L.A. Times is fake news. Hadn't you heard? Trump says the press is "public enemy number one". Didn't catch that last night at his rally? Sad.

Maybe they shouldn’t lie

Fucking unbelievable.
I had to call CPS once a long time ago because the woman next door was passed out in her bathroom from a drug overdose and her 8-year-old kid was wandering around in the street crying.

Well we are talking abou taking children from parents. So yes.

So I take it you agree that this rhetoric that the government never has a legitimate interest to separate children from parents is over the top?

Why aren’t you telling Jake to stop with the dishonest “unless you are always against separating children from parents you don’t care and aren’t Christian” argument if you agree that there are indeed times when the government should intervene?

The most important thing to remember is if these parents would cross at a point of entry, they would not be arrested and they could apply for amnesty immediately.

Your quilt trip bullshit doesn’t work these days...The filthy fucks on the Left have taken advantage of people of faith long enough...no more.
Take notice...EVERYBODY, all good people are fed the fuck up with you disgusting bottom feeders.

Last edited:

I had much the same thought the other day, but I didn't post because I thought the idea was fertile territory for oversimplification, as the Trumpbots' responses to your post. Note Startford, the Putintool, among them. You will know them by their fruits. Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 7:15-20 - New Revised Standard Version

BUT, the point may be that Christians don't necessarily have to give up national borders, but the Trump policy admitted to being based on removing CHILDREN to punish parents' behavior. THAT cannot be morally defended no matter what code one ascribes too.

No one really knows what the current policy is. Border patrol is as confused as the migrants. Do we have amnesty? At what points? Only authorized points of entry?

We were sending families back without court orders BEFORE Trump. He changed that. Now apparently he proposes housing them in tent cities till we get around to deporting them with a court hearing. Why? He says he wants to treat this criminally rather than civilly. And to do that, he proposes to spend how much?

In short, Trump's pronouncements are political and not really aimed at addressing the immigration problem. And by that you shall know them by their fruits.

I had much the same thought the other day, but I didn't post because I thought the idea was fertile territory for oversimplification, as the Trumpbots' responses to your post. Note Startford, the Putintool, among them. You will know them by their fruits. Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 7:15-20 - New Revised Standard Version

BUT, the point may be that Christians don't necessarily have to give up national borders, but the Trump policy admitted to being based on removing CHILDREN to punish parents' behavior. THAT cannot be morally defended no matter what code one ascribes too.

No one really knows what the current policy is. Border patrol is as confused as the migrants. Do we have amnesty? At what points? Only authorized points of entry?

We were sending families back without court orders BEFORE Trump. He changed that. Now apparently he proposes housing them in tent cities till we get around to deporting them with a court hearing. Why? He says he wants to treat this criminally rather than civilly. And to do that, he proposes to spend how much?

In short, Trump's pronouncements are political and not really aimed at addressing the immigration problem. And by that you shall know them by their fruits.

Government removes children from parents to punish them for their behavior all the time without anyone objecting.

When parents commit a crime, they are separated from their children as part of their punishment.

When parents abuse their children, their children at removed as punishment for their behavior.

When parents are so lost in drug use they can’t take care of the child the government removes the child as punishment for the parents behavior.

That is clearly not the standard we should be applying

When parents commit a crime, they are separated from their children as part of their punishment.

When parents abuse their children, their children at removed as punishment for their behavior.

When parents are so lost in drug use they can’t take care of the child the government removes the child as punishment for the parents behavior.

Government removes children from parents to punish them for their behavior all the time without anyone objecting.

Perhaps you can give an example.

Fucking unbelievable.

Quite a valid comparison. When adults commit crimes, children aren’t thrown in jail with them. Plus dragging kids across the desert is criminal child neglect.

If you read my post you would see I already have

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has a far different position than you, Avatar.

You are out of step with scriptures and your church and its leaders.

I have not found a major Christian denomination that has supported Trump's position on the children and immigration.

Your post's examples don't support punishing children. JFC. Are you really a Mormon? Damn.

Your post's examples don't support punishing children. JFC. Are you really a Mormon? Damn.
He certainly claims that he is LDS.

Maybe they shouldn’t lie

They don't. What some of them do, like Fox Noise, is cherry pick which stories they want to report and ignore stories Trump doesn't want them to hear.
I'm surprised TinyTwit is quoting the L.A. Times, which is considered a left-leaning newspaper by the Trumpanzees.
So I guess the "fake news" tells the truth when it's convenient for the right wingers.

Your quilt trip bullshit doesn’t work these days...The filthy fucks on the Left have taken advantage of people of faith long enough...no more.
Take notice...EVERYBODY, all good people are fed the fuck up with you disgusting bottom feeders.

The "people of faith"?
This country is being driven into the ground by the evangelicals who are stripping people of civil rights on every front, and electing a porn-star-fucking tyrant as their bully who is going to take away even more.
Who is keeping you from going to church?
Celebrating Christmas?
Praying in public?
Give me a break, loser.
You've learned Trump's habit of whining very, very well.

Forum List

Back