Those supporting Kim Davis don't really care about Religious Freedom

That's right. You don't. Kim FORCED her office staff to adhere to HER interpretation of christian sharia under threat of being fired. What about THEIR religious freedom to not believe as she did? So, saying this is about Religious Freedom is all a sham....it's about freedom to force people in government to go by YOUR interpretation of religion.
It has nothing to do with religious freedom. If it did, they would deny marriage to pregnant women, adulterers, non Christians and the divorced

What it has to do with is hating Fags

That's right. You don't. Kim FORCED her office staff to adhere to HER interpretation of christian sharia under threat of being fired. What about THEIR religious freedom to not believe as she did? So, saying this is about Religious Freedom is all a sham....it's about freedom to force people in government to go by YOUR interpretation of religion.

I actually agree with this. It's one thing to act on your own religious convictions, but, blocking others from acting independently is wrong. Even GOD gave us free will. To deny someone their free will choice, even God does not do that..............

Isn't the clerk's free will being blocked?

No. She can do what she wants, yet still, it's a sticky wicket I admit... because, if she "allows" others to do what she feels is wrong, she is in effect, doing it as well... tough situation to be in......

They testified to what Bodey said in fucking court! No way to spin out of this one! :laugh:
They testified to being stupid and cowards?

Wow.....good for them.....

BTW...you did know that SHE was the only authority permitted to sign the licenses, right?
Since she is out of the county, that doesn't apply. The other clerks take over her duties. That is why she is in jail in Carter not Rowan county...
An illicit move that will be nullified on appeal. These others are issuing invalid licenses. A judge cannot overturn the vote of the people. Even congress people continue to server in jail until they are removed from office.
Nope...care to make a wager on this?
It is the law...

You remember...you are trying so hard to defend the law being upheld come hell or highwater...

Do you even look at the signature of the licenses issued by government?
Care to make a wager on this? (2nd time asking)

I actually agree with this. It's one thing to act on your own religious convictions, but, blocking others from acting independently is wrong. Even GOD gave us free will. To deny someone their free will choice, even God does not do that..............
She did not block anyone...

They had the ability to act.....if they had the courage...

She did.....obviously, they didn't.

Her free will doesn't include inhibiting that of others.
She did not inhibit anyone....there are other places people can get the licenses...

No one has the right to convenience..

She prevented (inhibited) her deputies from issuing licenses. Convenience is irrelevant.

No. She can do what she wants, yet still, it's a sticky wicket I admit... because, if she "allows" others to do what she feels is wrong, she is in effect, doing it as well... tough situation to be in......

Agreed, I would have resigned but it's my understanding she's a die hard Evangelical so I can see where she is coming from

You're the only one on duty? That's doesn't seem fair!

They testified to being stupid and cowards?

Wow.....good for them.....

BTW...you did know that SHE was the only authority permitted to sign the licenses, right?
Since she is out of the county, that doesn't apply. The other clerks take over her duties. That is why she is in jail in Carter not Rowan county...
An illicit move that will be nullified on appeal. These others are issuing invalid licenses. A judge cannot overturn the vote of the people. Even congress people continue to server in jail until they are removed from office.
It is the law...

You remember...you are trying so hard to defend the law being upheld come hell or highwater...

I don't make wagers with losers....I suppose you think you have some kind of link that will show that others can sign these licenses too.

No, they know the law, and the law rules here, not Kim's God...
People and their rights rule here.....the right to be secure in your own conscious rules......Not even the King of England could make a true American change their conscious...A few gays aren't going to make much of a dent.
Conscience, dumbass...

conscience

[kon-shuh ns]

noun
the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action:
to follow the dictates of conscience.
Good for you....

Now, do you understand it?
Absolutely. It works like this:

Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."

Guess what she is trying to do, and can't. If she, in GOOD CONSCIENCE, can't do her job as required by the law and the taxpayers that pay her salary then she needs to get another job. All clear now, grasshopper...
I guess you fail ethics...

One has the right and permission to do as needed to survive in life....they can follow a path of enrichment to their hearts content.

When one conflicts with the other..then a choice must be made....

She did exactly that.....she chose to do the right thing based upon her own conscience.....which is all anyone knowledgeable of ethics can expect...

However, there is no conflict with keeping her job since her moral were not in conflict when she accepted the job and only later have been put to the test...

She if showing the entire world the meaning of integrity......I'll bet you wish you had those kinds of balls.

Yes, she chose...(but cowardly tried to have her cake and eat it too) and FORCED her clerks to go by HER interpretation of religion. Again, you are no supporter of Religious Freedom.....why don't you admit it. You are a supporter of Religious Tyranny.

You obviously don't understand free will, don't feel bad very few leftists are able to grasp it

Will then, why don't you "educate us" on "free will" your highness? Particularly someone forbids another from acting on their free will?

I kind of understand it tough - "free will" to rightwingnuts means "free will" is only acceptable within a narrowly defined agenda.

It is the law...

I don't make wagers with losers....I suppose you think you have some kind of link that will show that others can sign these licenses too.
You mean you don't make losing wagers. I get it. You can't put your money (or sig or avatar or time off the board) where your mouth is. So much for YOUR conviction in what you say. :lol:

You're the only one on duty? That's doesn't seem fair!
I agree, the dress is definitely white and gold.

10858631_517762538372649_5525013322759512259_n.jpg

People and their rights rule here.....the right to be secure in your own conscious rules......Not even the King of England could make a true American change their conscious...A few gays aren't going to make much of a dent.
Conscience, dumbass...

conscience

[kon-shuh ns]

noun
the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action:
Good for you....

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."

Guess what she is trying to do, and can't. If she, in GOOD CONSCIENCE, can't do her job as required by the law and the taxpayers that pay her salary then she needs to get another job. All clear now, grasshopper...

One has the right and permission to do as needed to survive in life....they can follow a path of enrichment to their hearts content.

She did exactly that.....she chose to do the right thing based upon her own conscience.....which is all anyone knowledgeable of ethics can expect...

However, there is no conflict with keeping her job since her moral were not in conflict when she accepted the job and only later have been put to the test...

She if showing the entire world the meaning of integrity......I'll bet you wish you had those kinds of balls.

Yes, she chose...(but cowardly tried to have her cake and eat it too) and FORCED her clerks to go by HER interpretation of religion. Again, you are no supporter of Religious Freedom.....why don't you admit it. You are a supporter of Religious Tyranny.
Again...your statement has been proven false....
She FORCED no one....Because they lacked the courage to opposer here does NOT equate to her forcing them...

Even a 2 year old would understand that.

You obviously don't understand free will, don't feel bad very few leftists are able to grasp it

Will then, why don't you "educate us" on "free will" your highness? Particularly someone forbids another from acting on their free will?

I kind of understand it tough - "free will" to rightwingnuts means "free will" is only acceptable within a narrowly defined agenda.

No need to get snarky...in fact it's a good way to get ignored. I was speaking of Biblical free will, you can't get your mind of political BS...that's the left loonery in you

Yes...their christian sharia is acceptable...muslim sharia is not. But I've asked this of Sassy before and I missed her answer....what if Jeremiah's interpretation of religion becomes the law of the land and not her Catholic one? Then what?

She did not inhibit anyone....there are other places people can get the licenses...

No one has the right to convenience..

She did not block anyone...

They had the ability to act.....if they had the courage...

She did.....obviously, they didn't.

I love this man

Conscience, dumbass...

conscience

[kon-shuh ns]

noun
Good for you....

She FORCED no one....Because they lacked the courage to opposer here does NOT equate to her forcing them...

She's their boss. She has the authority to allow or disallow. Unlike her, who can not be fired - they can.

Conscience, dumbass...

conscience

[kon-shuh ns]

noun
Good for you....

Yes she did and they admitted it to the judge when he polled them.....but feel free to keep showing us that you are a supporter of Kim Davis' religious tyranny towards those she had authority over.

Forum List

Back