Thoughts on OJ.

My thoughts?

He found her fucking the divorce lawyer and went off.

She was a gold-digging cvnt and well, she lost.

Not all prospecting pays off.

She got zero dollars. Good! Gold-diggin' cvnt.

If anything, OJ should be a lesson: Bitch, sometimes, a cracka/nigga don't give a fuck. You ain't gettin' shit!

I earned this.

Right. <lol> The bachelor Ron Goldman was at the bachelorette's house just to return a pair of sunglasses she left at the restaurant. They didn't convince OJ he was just making a restaurant delivery.

So was he there to bang her or not? And if you think this woman having a healthy sex life is why she deserved to die, then shouldn't have deserved to die, too? Make up your mind, buddy.

So let's talk about why you really hate Nicole. She was a white woman fucking a black man.

Lying about the n-word doesn't make his whole testimony worthless. The judge shouldn't even have allowed that question. But, even if you throw out all of Fuhrman's testimony, OJ was still easily proven guilty.

To white people, maybe. To blacks who see that kind of police misconduct every day, who are frequently pulled over by the police for a "Driving While Black", they saw it as a police conspiracy to bring down a famous black man.

Oh, the voters cared. The p1ssy statement came out after the primaries and, to Trump supporters, a vulgar Trump (who said nothing worse in private than most men and women have said) is better than crooked Clinton any day. If that surprise was leaked earlier, Trump probably wouldn't have one the primary.

If you really think the goddamn tragedy of the Trump Clown show would have been better than a sane government by Mrs. Clinton, there's really not much I can do for you.

The third parties got a bump and voter turn-out appeared to be a bit lower. Every vote pulled from Trump helped Hillary. But, there were also many Obama Democrats who wouldn't vote for Hillary <caugh> Rustbelt </caugh>. And, Hillary said they didn't vote for her because they're racist. LOL!

I think the problem with the third party candidates is that 1) You had the media telling folks that Hillary was 'Just as bad" (she wasn't.)

and

2) Hillary had it in the bag because Polls.

So a lot of stupid people for various reasons didn't have to make the grown up decision.

The thing was, Trump got the same votes Romney got 4 years earlier, it's that a lot of people pissed away their votes, from moderates who voted for Johnson to convervatives who voted for McCullough to Bernie Bros who voted for Stein

And now we have a crazy person imposing fascism on this country, and so many of you are fine with that because you think you are winning.

My thoughts?

He found her fucking the divorce lawyer and went off.

She was a gold-digging cvnt and well, she lost.

Not all prospecting pays off.

She got zero dollars. Good! Gold-diggin' cvnt.

If anything, OJ should be a lesson: Bitch, sometimes, a cracka/nigga don't give a fuck. You ain't gettin' shit!

I earned this.

Yeah, you have issues with women, obviously.

Right. <lol> The bachelor Ron Goldman was at the bachelorette's house just to return a pair of sunglasses she left at the restaurant. They didn't convince OJ he was just making a restaurant delivery.

So was he there to bang her or not? And if you think this woman having a healthy sex life is why she deserved to die, then shouldn't have deserved to die, too? Make up your mind, buddy.

So let's talk about why you really hate Nicole. She was a white woman fucking a black man.

Lying about the n-word doesn't make his whole testimony worthless. The judge shouldn't even have allowed that question. But, even if you throw out all of Fuhrman's testimony, OJ was still easily proven guilty.

To white people, maybe. To blacks who see that kind of police misconduct every day, who are frequently pulled over by the police for a "Driving While Black", they saw it as a police conspiracy to bring down a famous black man.

Oh, the voters cared. The p1ssy statement came out after the primaries and, to Trump supporters, a vulgar Trump (who said nothing worse in private than most men and women have said) is better than crooked Clinton any day. If that surprise was leaked earlier, Trump probably wouldn't have one the primary.

If you really think the goddamn tragedy of the Trump Clown show would have been better than a sane government by Mrs. Clinton, there's really not much I can do for you.

The third parties got a bump and voter turn-out appeared to be a bit lower. Every vote pulled from Trump helped Hillary. But, there were also many Obama Democrats who wouldn't vote for Hillary <caugh> Rustbelt </caugh>. And, Hillary said they didn't vote for her because they're racist. LOL!

I think the problem with the third party candidates is that 1) You had the media telling folks that Hillary was 'Just as bad" (she wasn't.)

and

2) Hillary had it in the bag because Polls.

So a lot of stupid people for various reasons didn't have to make the grown up decision.

The thing was, Trump got the same votes Romney got 4 years earlier, it's that a lot of people pissed away their votes, from moderates who voted for Johnson to convervatives who voted for McCullough to Bernie Bros who voted for Stein

And now we have a crazy person imposing fascism on this country, and so many of you are fine with that because you think you are winning.

Why don't you admit you don't have anything other than the "it's because they're black" excuse?

You automatically assume that if a black gets stopped by a white officer it's because the person was black. If that's all you have, you have nothing.

Can't count the number of times I've heard a black say "the only reason you said anything to me is because I'm black" to which I respond, "is being black the only reason you act like a fool?"

Why don't you admit you don't have anything other than the "it's because they're black" excuse?

You automatically assume that if a black gets stopped by a white officer it's because the person was black. If that's all you have, you have nothing.

Can't count the number of times I've heard a black say "the only reason you said anything to me is because I'm black" to which I respond, "is being black the only reason you act like a fool?"

somehow, I suspect you are too much of a coward to say that out loud. But you thought it...

Forum List

Back