Thousands attend Gay Games

The thought of there being "Gay" or "Straight" games is asinine, in my humble opinion. Though I don't support homosexuality or GM, I see no reason why the Olympics can't be comprised of gay/bi/straight members, or why there should be separate Olympics for each.
Well yeah, but you have to stop to consider all of the asinine jokes that are constantly being made in the locker rooms and elsewhere against Gay athletes by Straight athletes so do you blame them for organizing their own group in order to be able to play sports in peace? I'm sure if there wasn't that kind of taunting and denigration going on there wouldn't have been a need for them to organize their own games.

So separate but equal is ok when it suits the homosexual community. Got it.

The thought of there being "Gay" or "Straight" games is asinine, in my humble opinion. Though I don't support homosexuality or GM, I see no reason why the Olympics can't be comprised of gay/bi/straight members, or why there should be separate Olympics for each.
Well yeah, but you have to stop to consider all of the asinine jokes that are constantly being made in the locker rooms and elsewhere against Gay athletes by Straight athletes so do you blame them for organizing their own group in order to be able to play sports in peace? I'm sure if there wasn't that kind of taunting and denigration going on there wouldn't have been a need for them to organize their own games.
Ever been in a men's locker room? Taunting and trash talking is what we do. Men have thicker skin than ladies, most men anyway.

Ever been in a men's locker room? Taunting and trash talking is what we do. Men have thicker skin than ladies, most men anyway.
-s
Yeah, idiot-thinking, pea-sized brain men that is. People are people and have feelings regardless of gender. Men who try to hide their feelings are more prone to heart attacks science and medicine has found.

So separate but equal is ok when it suits the homosexual community. Got it.
No, actually if the Heterosexual community wasn't so squishy about allowing Gays into their realm and as equals right there alongside with them there would be no divisions. Therein lies the actual problem.

Yeah, idiot-thinking, pea-sized brain men that is. People are people and have feelings regardless of gender. Men who try to hide their feelings are more prone to heart attacks science and medicine has found.
Men without backbones never reach their full potential, science and medicine has found.

No, actually if the Heterosexual community wasn't so squishy about allowing Gays into their realm and as equals right there alongside with them there would be no divisions. Therein lies the actual problem.
The problem resides between your ears. Which homosexual has been denied entry into a sporting event? Try thinking with your big head.

So no gays have ever been in the Olympics? Do tell.

You're full of shit. This is nothing more than separate-but-equal ... but you deem it ok because you agree with it.

Forum List

Back