Thousands march in London in support of Palestine

The Nazis described people as subhuman based upon ethnicity.

Lothrop Stoddard, The Revolt against Civilization: The Menace of the Under Man. "Under Man" in German is verbally "Untermensch" and a retranslation from German into American English makes suddenly "subhuman" out of this American word in the German language. For the US-American version of this word you are right. He called the Slaws for example "under man". But in Germany under the Nazis this word was used for everyone and no one - in very most cases on social reasons. The Poles and Czechs (=Slaws) for example had been called Aryans in the Aryan certificate. And the Nazis had also no problem to work together with not-Aryans like the Arabs or the Japanese.

You are subhuman because you are one of them.

Everyone thinks he knows what is "humanity". But "human" are lots of things - for example also to call other people "subhuman". Why do you not call him just simple "idiot" ... or more sophisticated "British idiot" or also "British Marxist idiot". A big part of the problems of the birth of Israel have to do with Brits. And also "the left" has many anti-Semitic elements.

Last edited:
Its good when deceent people come together to protest evil.

Despite the tory opposition to this it is good that people recognise ethnic cleansing and protest against it.

Israel is murdering British citizens in Gaza and our govt should be acting on their behalf not cheering on the slaughter..

Thoughtful people realise that a prison camp for 2 million people is not right and there needs to be a proper solution. People are living their whole lives under the sshadow of violence.
It has to end.
Why are you such a coward and not marching with them?

Despite the tory opposition to this it is good that people recognise ethnic cleansing and protest against it.

Israel is murdering British citizens in Gaza and our govt should be acting on their behalf not cheering on the slaughter..

Thoughtful people realise that a prison camp for 2 million people is not right and there needs to be a proper solution. People are living their whole lives under the sshadow of violence.
It has to end.
You are a disgrace to any country. I am glad it is the shithole known as the UK. We have enough pompous windbags and liars here already.

After all those savages did in Israel at their recent attack makes me wonder how any sane person in the West can support their cause. Though, they are heroes for the 'Arab street', indeed.
Do you believe this happened in a vacuum ?

It has to end.
i agree with many (not all, Israel is not evil, its disparate ) parts in your post, what Israel´d do in order to achieve peace ?

Israel seems intent on using its military in a way that has no clear military objective. It is going to get ugly fast.
How do you top beheading babies?

Hamass murdered babies, and foreign nationals that had never done a thing to them.

By YOUR fucked up logic, were I a father who had lost a child at the music festival, it is now justified for me to kill any Palestinian I see.

So be it.

Of course not, but with this reasoning we can get too far. Breivik's killings didn't happen in a 'vacuum', either.

It would have been more or less understandable had Hamas' prime targets been military bases and servicemen. But targeting civilians in such a way is far too much. They are savages.

Forum List

Back