"Thousands Nationally"

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Last edited:
Thousands against a national population is hardly massive. Not even a blip. Media again magnifies the ant.

"Trump Fails To Publicly Acknowledge Massive School Walkouts"

"At no point during the day did Trump himself publicly acknowledge the thousands of students walking out of school nationwide to protest gun violence and lawmakers’ inaction."

Trump Fails To Publicly Acknowledge Massive School Walkouts | HuffPost

As he should. I typically ignore tantrum throwing children to.

Thousands against a national population is hardly massive. Not even a blip. Media again magnifies the ant.

"At no point during the day did Trump himself publicly acknowledge the thousands of students walking out of school nationwide to protest gun violence and lawmakers’ inaction."

Yes, but don't ignore the power behind them.

Why do you see it as a "tantrum?"
These kids would like not to be shot, like the rest of us. They are not old enough to choose your solution--arming themselves--and they are not old enough to vote against legislators with an A+ rating from the NRA. Their walkouts yesterday were orderly and well mannered, at least the ones I saw on the teevee.
I'm not seeing "tantrum" at all.

Why not?

Why not?

Because they still hold substantial political power, and can work endless mischief.

These kids would like not to be shot, like the rest of us. They are not old enough to choose your solution--arming themselves--and they are not old enough to vote against legislators with an A+ rating from the NRA. Their walkouts yesterday were orderly and well mannered, at least the ones I saw on the teevee.

Not all were well mannered, Nashville and Stockton they turned into children throwing a tantrum and the result was arrests.

God help our children if they ever pull a stunt like that, swift and severe punishment at home.

Interesting. We had thousands show up at the Right to Life Rally in just San Diego and not one person from the MSM showed up to cover it.

What teenager doesn't take the opportunity to skip school with impunity? A high school walkout has to be the most meaningless form of demonstration currently known to mankind, except when large groups of observers somehow manage to forget that walking out of school is, for people that age, generally its own reward.

Also, it doesn't hurt anything. When you have a walkout on a job site of some sort, the employer loses valuable time while their business is neglected. When students walk out, the only inconvenience is that their school potentially loses federal dollars based on attendance. When the school is party to the walkout, however, and assures students that they won't be marked absent, they don't even lose that. You're literally protesting by giving everybody a paid day off.

So, all in all, what we have here is as follows:

A group of people representing a fraction of a fraction of a percent of our population, who have approximately zero life experience and generally aren't yet possessed of the knowledge to make realistic public policy decisions, is "protesting" by doing something that they generally find enjoyable and that isn't creating any sort of inconvenience for anyone.

Why anybody's taking this shit seriously is far, FAR beyond me.

Why not?

Because they still hold substantial political power, and can work endless mischief.

not the ones under 18.

Well, one other kid put it about right. Come out like they did, organized by politicians who only want to pose with them for campaign pics and what happens? Instead of work getting done it turns into political fodder. These kids are already forgotten by Americans. they are back to RUSSIA,CRAZY, SEX!!!!! These kids are being used and its offensive.

Thousands against a national population is hardly massive. Not even a blip. Media again magnify the ant.

/----/ So? He also didn't mention a lot if things in the news.
I don't care.jpg

Thousands against a national population is hardly massive. Not even a blip. Media again magnify the ant.

I would refuse to acknowledge school walkouts, proven to be partially organized by the violent Women's March leaders who honored cop killers and a woman who kidnapped, tortured, sodomized, murdered, and then attempted to ransom an old white man....and Democrat politicians used them / the walkouts as a Photo Op opportunity, nothing more.

Once again Liberals have manipulated people by playing on their emotions. Unlike the 'Dreamers' who just told the Democrats to go F* themselves after finally realizing Democrats were using them instead of trying to help them, these kids are too young and too easily manipulated to see they are being used.

So you think teaching children it's ok to force their government to violate the fundamental rights of others for their own selfish needs?

Not all were well mannered, Nashville and Stockton they turned into children throwing a tantrum and the result was arrests.

God help our children if they ever pull a stunt like that, swift and severe punishment at home.
Link? I didn't see that in this lengthy article that tried to report on all of them in Tennessee.
Thousands of students across Tennessee protest gun violence during National School Walkout

So you think teaching children it's ok to force their government to violate the fundamental rights of others for their own selfish needs?
It's called democracy. Just stop it

Forum List

Back