"Thousands Nationally"

Thousands against a national population is hardly massive. Not even a blip. Media again magnifies the ant.

"Trump Fails To Publicly Acknowledge Massive School Walkouts"

"At no point during the day did Trump himself publicly acknowledge the thousands of students walking out of school nationwide to protest gun violence and lawmakers’ inaction."

Trump Fails To Publicly Acknowledge Massive School Walkouts | HuffPost

As he should. I typically ignore tantrum throwing children to.
Why do you see it as a "tantrum?"
These kids would like not to be shot, like the rest of us. They are not old enough to choose your solution--arming themselves--and they are not old enough to vote against legislators with an A+ rating from the NRA. Their walkouts yesterday were orderly and well mannered, at least the ones I saw on the teevee.
I'm not seeing "tantrum" at all.

So you think teaching children it's ok to force their government to violate the fundamental rights of others for their own selfish needs?
It's called democracy. Just stop it

My unalienable rights, life, liberty, property, and the ability to protect and defend them don't come from any democracy.
No one is asking for your shotgun. Or your handgun (if you're 21, that is)

Thousands against a national population is hardly massive. Not even a blip. Media again magnifies the ant.

"At no point during the day did Trump himself publicly acknowledge the thousands of students walking out of school nationwide to protest gun violence and lawmakers’ inaction."

These kids would like not to be shot, like the rest of us. They are not old enough to choose your solution--arming themselves--and they are not old enough to vote against legislators with an A+ rating from the NRA. Their walkouts yesterday were orderly and well mannered, at least the ones I saw on the teevee.

So you think teaching children it's ok to force their government to violate the fundamental rights of others for their own selfish needs?
Yes but those kids aren't voters. By the time they are old enough to vote, they will most likely have a job. Then they can become professional protesters after they get fired for walking off the job to join a senseless protest.
Protests are senseless?
It's how we make our displeasure known. Congress deserves it for their total lack of action to curb gun violence in this country. The protests yesterday were by far the most orderly and respectful of any in a very long time. The kids deserve credit. You can dismiss them if you like; you can even criticize and insult them. You'll pay for it in the end. They are going to vote and they are not going to forget the push back for completely reasonable regulations to curb murder by gun in this country.

Yes but those kids aren't voters. By the time they are old enough to vote, they will most likely have a job. Then they can become professional protesters after they get fired for walking off the job to join a senseless protest.
Protests are senseless?
It's how we make our displeasure known. Congress deserves it for their total lack of action to curb gun violence in this country. The protests yesterday were by far the most orderly and respectful of any in a very long time. The kids deserve credit. You can dismiss them if you like; you can even criticize and insult them. You'll pay for it in the end. They are going to vote and they are not going to forget the push back for completely reasonable regulations to curb murder by gun in this country.
Nobody's dismissing them. They should show their protest in the proper way. Through political channels from local government to Congress. Not by blocking traffic, trashing storefronts, burning buildings and cars and trashing police cars. That is the proper procedure and not acting like criminals.

Protests are senseless?
Nobody's dismissing them. They should show their protest in the proper way. Through political channels from local government to Congress. Not by blocking traffic, trashing storefronts, burning buildings and cars and trashing police cars. That is the proper procedure and not acting like criminals.
I was talking about yesterday's walk out for gun control and in remembrance of the Parkland victims, Hoss.

Protests are senseless?

There is a line in that song "summer time blues" that says it all. Ill have Blue Cheer tell it.

That is not democracy.

right to petition your government
right to protest

you might want to go have a look-see at our constitution and what it really says... and not what your NRA masters tell you.

And you claim to be a lawyer? ahyup, and Judge Judy is a real judge. Man you stupid. Stick with cheese.

Protests are senseless?
I was talking about yesterday's walk out for gun control and in remembrance of the Parkland victims, Hoss.
So was I. In a couple cities the protest got violent.

That is not democracy.

right to protest

you might want to go have a look-see at our constitution and what it really says... and not what your NRA masters tell you.

Petitioning your government and protesting are not unalienable rights. .

The Constitution
???

Have you bothered to read the constitution?

It is right there in the beginning. Very first amendment. Hard to understand how you can miss that.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Uhh..yah. :eusa_hand:

That's the FAKE NEWS for you, a few thousand students is reported as being MASSIVE. Did the FAKE NEWS report the crowds at Trump's rallies as being MASSIVE, nope.

That is not democracy.

right to protest

The Constitution
???

It is right there in the beginning. Very first amendment. Hard to understand how you can miss that.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Those are Constitutional rights, actually privileges.
Unalienable rights aren't granted by anybody or any government.
There's a difference.

That is not democracy.

right to protest

The Constitution
???

Those are Constitutional rights, actually privileges.
Unalienable rights aren't granted by anybody or any government.
There's a difference.
Utterly untrue.

The right to peaceably assemble and redress of grievances are natural right that have been recognized by the BoR as requiring protection from the government because they are intrinsic rights to all others.

Further, your claim was that the constitution does not establish them as unalienable rights and that is clearly NOT the case considering the text of the first amendment.

Trump's jealous tthere were more high school students that turned out than came to his inaugural. Which brings up the 'Stalin-like parade' Little Lying Donald wants. Will the military be ordered to attend? Cadet Bone Spurs may be threatening to dock their pay if they miss that spectacle of Trump dragging his ass across the national carpet.

Why should anybody give a fuck about cowardly brainwashed future liberals and social justice bullies who want to take our rights away then impose Marxism when existing laws had they been followed weren’t enough to stop a school shooting?

The government isn’t your savior, Jesus and your right to bear arms is!

Amen and pass the ammo!

Thousands against a national population is hardly massive. Not even a blip. Media again magnify the ant.

Forum List

Back