Thread: You want a prosperous economy , then you would be a idiot to vote in a right-wing president.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
1.png

Stock Market Performance by Party- S&P 500

Last edited:
you would be a idiot to vote in a right-wing president

Hey Dolt, not only isn't a president running for any office right now, but you can show all the charts you want. Presidents neither create jobs nor regulate the economy, idiot, its the Congress, and historically, when you have one party in the WH, you usually have the other in control of the Congress, so THANK YOU, you just indicted the DEMOCRATS.

Again, leftists are telling us we're not seeing that which is right before our eyes. Again, a commie shit twinkle-toed little twat is telling me I should ignore the blue sky I see and accept the pink he is telling me I see.

THIS is what is causing frustration to the point of violence.

Yelling racism when there is none. Telling us that prosperity requires a loss of freedom. Telling us we MUST believe the horseshit alleged rape victim from 40 years ago.

THIS is the shit of which we have had enough.

I hope the polls demostrate that frustration, so I can laugh in your commie-ass faces, even if the alternative is not much better.

Again, leftists are telling us we're not seeing that which is right before our eyes. Again, a commie shit twinkle-toed little twat is telling me I should ignore the blue sky I see and accept the pink he is telling me I see.

Yelling racism when there is none. Telling us that prosperity requires a loss of freedom. Telling us we MUST believe the horseshit alleged rape victim from 40 years ago.

I hope the polls demostrate that frustration, so I can laugh in your commie-ass faces, even if the alternative is not much better.

You ignored the blue sky when there was a Dem in the White House, why do you see it now?

Not a single economic indicator changed course after Trump won the election...in other words nothing changed.

You ignored the blue sky when there was a Dem in the White House, why do you see it now?

Not a single economic indicator changed course after Trump won the election...in other words nothing changed.

Haha....What do you know...Gators fingers are typing like only a LefTard would again....Damn those fingers....ain’t that right Gator?

Haha....What do you know...Gators fingers are typing like only a LefTard would again....Damn those fingers....ain’t that right Gator?

Once again, you equate facts to being something only the left deals in.

I find that very interesting. It is rare for someone to admit their entire political view is based upon lies and emotions.

I find that very interesting. It is rare for someone to admit their entire political view is based upon lies and emotions.

Haha...we know, we know...”you’re simply confirming the facts”, “you”re not a LefTard” and “you’re a fucking war hero”...we’ve heard it all bud. What’s super weird is that none of your activity here aligns with those claims....Fucking weird!

Haha...we know, we know...”you’re simply confirming the facts”, “you”re not a LefTard” and “you’re a fucking war hero”...we’ve heard it all bud. What’s super weird is that none of your activity here aligns with those claims....Fucking weird!

Not a war hero, just your basic Jarhead.

All of my activity here aligns with my claims.

I claim to support the truth, which is what I post. Truth has not party affliction.

/----/ "Not a single economic indicator changed course after Trump won the election...in other words nothing changed.'" So the market sell-off is all Obozo's fault. Thought so.

Forum List

Back