Thread: You want a prosperous economy , then you would be a idiot to vote in a right-wing president.

Again, leftists are telling us we're not seeing that which is right before our eyes. Again, a commie shit twinkle-toed little twat is telling me I should ignore the blue sky I see and accept the pink he is telling me I see.

THIS is what is causing frustration to the point of violence.

Yelling racism when there is none. Telling us that prosperity requires a loss of freedom. Telling us we MUST believe the horseshit alleged rape victim from 40 years ago.

THIS is the shit of which we have had enough.

I hope the polls demostrate that frustration, so I can laugh in your commie-ass faces, even if the alternative is not much better.

You ignored the blue sky when there was a Dem in the White House, why do you see it now?

Not a single economic indicator changed course after Trump won the election...in other words nothing changed.

Yes it has Trump policy's and EOs getting rid of Obama's anti bussiness rules and regulations.

Again, leftists are telling us we're not seeing that which is right before our eyes. Again, a commie shit twinkle-toed little twat is telling me I should ignore the blue sky I see and accept the pink he is telling me I see.

Yelling racism when there is none. Telling us that prosperity requires a loss of freedom. Telling us we MUST believe the horseshit alleged rape victim from 40 years ago.

I hope the polls demostrate that frustration, so I can laugh in your commie-ass faces, even if the alternative is not much better.

You ignored the blue sky when there was a Dem in the White House, why do you see it now?

Not a single economic indicator changed course after Trump won the election...in other words nothing changed.
/----/ "Not a single economic indicator changed course after Trump won the election...in other words nothing changed.'" So the market sell-off is all Obozo's fault. Thought so.

The market stagnation is due to Trump's trade war, but that did not change right after won the election. That did not start till his issued his first tariffs. Since that day the DJI, the S&P and the NASDAQ are all down.

/----/ "Not a single economic indicator changed course after Trump won the election...in other words nothing changed.'" So the market sell-off is all Obozo's fault. Thought so.

The market stagnation is due to Trump's trade war, but that did not change right after won the election. That did not start till his issued his first tariffs. Since that day the DJI, the S&P and the NASDAQ are all down.
/-----/ It's due to the rate hikes and strong dollar - plus selling before the midterms.

/-----/ It's due to the rate hikes and strong dollar - plus selling before the midterms.

none of those explain why the drop started right after his first tariffs were levied. Too many of you Trump sheep discount the effects of a trade war.

none of those explain why the drop started right after his first tariffs were levied. Too many of you Trump sheep discount the effects of a trade war.
/----/ The trade war has had its effect but you are ignoring all other factors.

I'm still waiting for the left to explain what's wrong with lower taxes, fewer government regulations, fair trade and putting America first.

To be totally honest with you I know that Wall Street elites and all those rich people you hate see the DOW, GDP and the state of the economy as paramount issues...BUT I don’t know that economics ranks anywhere near the top of the list for good Americans these days. I know for certain that Trump didn’t get elected on his Econ policy. He was elected almost exclusively on his immigration policy...WHOOPSIE...That kinda fucks your bullshit all up doesn’t it?

I'm still waiting for the left to explain what's wrong with lower taxes, fewer government regulations, fair trade and putting America first.
/----/ Because they are all good for America. Do we have to explain everything about the Left to you?
free stuff.jpg

you would be a idiot to vote in a right-wing president

Hey Dolt, not only isn't a president running for any office right now, but you can show all the charts you want. Presidents neither create jobs nor regulate the economy, idiot, its the Congress, and historically, when you have one party in the WH, you usually have the other in control of the Congress, so THANK YOU, you just indicted the DEMOCRATS.
This guy is going to try to tell you that the most powerful politician in this country with the most control of all legislation and who can literally write law all by himself who owns the veto and the veto need to 2/3 vote to over ride. This makes them look like total idiots as far as our economy is concerned , so they will make up a whole lot of bullshit to try to hide from this truth, And that is , like I've said over and over if the economy has any interest to you you would be a absolute idiot to vote for a hate group presidential candidate. That's just 100% fact that can't be argued, well successfully anyway. they look a little confused trying though/ good entertainment.

Haha....What do you know...Gators fingers are typing like only a LefTard would again....Damn those fingers....ain’t that right Gator?
Nope stupid won't wash here, if you don't contribute your gone

To be totally honest with you I know that Wall Street elites and all those rich people you hate see the DOW, GDP and the state of the economy as paramount issues...BUT I don’t know that economics ranks anywhere near the top of the list for good Americans these days. I know for certain that Trump didn’t get elected on his Econ policy. He was elected almost exclusively on his immigration policy...WHOOPSIE...That kinda fucks your bullshit all up doesn’t it?
That would make you 100% wrong , it's the number one issue every year. and your leader scum bag was elected on hate, nothing else , 100% hate.

For the brain dead this is the thread about the last 50-60 years of looking at how each party does for the economy if you want a thread about scum bag make your own, this is a thread about how stupid people would have to be to vote for a hate party candidate for president if wages , GDP, stock market or jobs are a concern to them. Now if you think somehow that you can bury the facts that the right is a disaster as far as having one of them in the president chair , and are crazy enough to think that what scum bag a real horse shit president economic results over a few months will make up for the disaster your party has been for 60 years. You need a brain transplant ,if you try to hijack this thread your gone.

Hey Dolt, not only isn't a president running for any office right now, but you can show all the charts you want. Presidents neither create jobs nor regulate the economy, idiot, its the Congress, and historically, when you have one party in the WH, you usually have the other in control of the Congress, so THANK YOU, you just indicted the DEMOCRATS.
This guy is going to try to tell you that the most powerful politician in this country with the most control of all legislation and who can literally write law all by himself who owns the veto and the veto need to 2/3 vote to over ride. This makes them look like total idiots as far as our economy is concerned , so they will make up a whole lot of bullshit to try to hide from this truth, And that is , like I've said over and over if the economy has any interest to you you would be a absolute idiot to vote for a hate group presidential candidate. That's just 100% fact that can't be argued, well successfully anyway. they look a little confused trying though/ good entertainment.
/——/ your hysterical post us funny

/——/ your hysterical post us funny
There you go buried you in ugly fact and showed how stupid a person has to be to elect a hate party presidential candidate, buried you until all you had was knee jerk quivers. you lose , and your gone. Don't anyone bring him in here.

Hammered these poor puppy's till they were babbling but boy are they staying away from this thread , eats them up and spits them out . showing exactly what these people are. Not very bright/

Lets see what he happened under the last worthless affirmative action dipshit Democrat President:

Poverty increased

Family income deceased

Debt went to astronomical levels

Taxes increased

Income disparity increased

Health care was destroyed

Economic growth was dismal

However, the Iranian Mullahs got billions of dollars and that Commie Depot Castro got an American President to perform a blowjob on him with all the world watching.

Lets see what he happened under the last worthless affirmative action dipshit Democrat President:

Poverty increased

Family income deceased

Debt went to astronomical levels

Taxes increased

Income disparity increased

Health care was destroyed

Economic growth was dismal

However, the Iranian Mullahs got billions of dollars and that Commie Depot Castro got an American President to perform a blowjob on him with all the world watching.
You wasting bandwidth , This is how you pig party has done over the last 50-60 years , this isn't about one or two people/ I told you you can't hijack my thread , your out of here. You just a waste of bandwidth. It's been a slice , but now your gone. Don't anyone bring his back again.

Forum List

Back