Three Dutch commandos in urban warfare training shot outside Indianapolis hotel, one has died.

There was no paywall for me, not sure what site you're clicking on and why the fuck do you think diversity of "race" is more meaningful than diversity of culture? 😄

Because race is a factor in culture and ignoring it just shows how made up any number given by the study is?

This is some Grad Student's dissertation probably that you are passing off as "fact"

So the guy decided to ignore one concept and include others because?????

Again, made up numbers are made up.
I'm not sure what you mean some dude decided to ignore one concept. Diversity takes many forms, from ethnicity, to culture, and religion. What makes you think these factors weren't considered? Where's your evidence?

I'm not sure what you mean some dude decided to ignore one concept. Diversity takes many forms, from ethnicity, to culture, and religion. What makes you think these factors weren't considered? Where's your evidence?

Where's his evidence? It's some social studies survey of made up jimmy jamms.

Why should anyone take your word on anything when you're so hopelessly ignorant?

Most Diverse Countries 2022

Also on the list of more diverse than the United States are Switzerland and New Zealand apparently.
It's sources, if you clicked on the little button up top that said "sources" would of lead you to a pew research site.

The most (and least) culturally diverse countries in the world

Or this paper on economics of diversity.

Economic Effects of Domestic and Neighbouring Countries’ Cultural Diversity

One of the three soldiers injured during a shooting in the American town of Indianapolis at the weekend has died, the defense ministry has confirmed. The men, members of the Dutch special forces (KTC) were on an urban warfare training exercise in Indiana, involving fighting in built up areas. The accident happened in the men’s free time, the ministry said. They were shot in front of the hotel where they were staying, possibly following some sort of street brawl they became involved in, a local tv station reported. This has not been officially confirmed. The other two men are in hospital and conscious. Local police are investigating what led up to the shooting. No arrests have been made so far.

Read more at DutchNews.nl

Apparently, Indianapolis is too dangerous a place to hold special forces urban warfare training.

I wonder how many other countries have travel advisories for the US.
Some thugs started shit and the Dutch Operators where beating whole sale ass until someone started shooting. The important question is what the fuck are foreign special forces doing training in the US ? I'm pretty sure they have urban cities in their own country.

Last edited:
The important question is what the fuck are foreign special forces doing training in the US ? I'm pretty sure they have urban cities in their own country.
A lot of foreign military and police come to the US for training.

We also do some training overseas.

As far as urban training who has better ghettos than the Democrat controlled big city shitholes?

Why would we want to?...lol

The cities are becoming even bigger shit holes than they already were.
The Democrats have destroyed all the great American cities. They have turned them into shitholes.

Detroit should have been a warning not to elect Democrats but most of the other cities followed suit.

Forum List

Back