Three Dutch commandos in urban warfare training shot outside Indianapolis hotel, one has died.

I'm thinking it was all over a misunderstanding when one of these guys was o ly trying to "fit in" at a local ghetto bar 😄

Observation both personal and history. Places with higher diversity, seem to be more violent.
Then you should get your eyes checked. Most violence, including war, happens between ethnically similar people. Europe is very ethnically homogenous and its history is full of internal and external conflicts with other European nations and amongst themselves. Even when we get down to personal conflicts and acts of violence those typically occur largely within ethnic groups. (Most white Americans are killed by other white Americans)

Last edited:
Then you should get your eyes checked. Most violence, including war, happens between ethnically similar people. Europe is very ethnically homogenous and its history is full of internal and external conflicts with other European nations and amongst themselves. Even when we get down to personal conflicts and acts of violence those typically occur largely within ethnic groups. (Most white Americans are killed by other white Americans)

Wars historically tend to occurr between groups of people that can reach each other.

D'uh.

Because is not an intellectual response, it's an excuse. If racial diversity was the main driver of violence then most violence would occur between racial groups and not within racial groups. You're stuck on stupid.
No, idiot. I live in a small white town of 8,000 surrounded by many small white towns.

If I were to ve murdered, what do you think the chances are I'd be murdered by a black male (6% of the total population).

You lost this debate a long time ago and don't e en realize it. Talk about "stuck on stupid"

No, idiot. I live in a small white town of 8,000 surrounded by many small white towns.

If I were to ve murdered, what do you think the chances are I'd be murdered by a black male (6% of the total population).

You lost this debate a long time ago and don't e en realize it. Talk about "stuck on stupid"
You're so stupid that you don't realize you just admitted diversity doesn't drive violence. 😄

A Democratic Mayor, a city that vote strong Biden in the 2020 election and a city council that is made up of 19 Democrats, 1 Independent and 4 Republicans is Republican city?

Please tell me why you consider it Republican city, because with the voting record and the elected officials, I think you are wrong.
Lol, she's just a liar, simple as that.

White girl shot in the head on Chicago's south side.

Ain't multiculturalism grand?

Gee, I wonder if the one firing the shot was a white kid 😄

Notice they ran away from the thread?
This one too.

Forum List

Back