Three Dutch commandos in urban warfare training shot outside Indianapolis hotel, one has died.

I know we aren't talking about watching the same sport ...
Because your uncoordinated and retarded ass cannot keep your eye on the ball.​
There are no balls to watch in boxing, Short Bus. 😆 If you're watching balls I'm not sure we enjoy the sport for the same reasons.
Any attempt to prohibit or hinder the free exercise of a Constitutionally Protected Right is Unconstitutional.​
Is that what you repeat to yourself every night before bed time? What's happening here?
That also includes taxing any items, that are used to exercise that right freely ...
And is the real reason why they have never been able to tax ammo, just to make it harder for people to afford.​
Which doesn't mean shit. They've also made the licensing for owning fully automatic firearms extremely cost prohibitive, boo fucking hoo. 😥

I know we aren't talking about watching the same sport ...
Because your uncoordinated and retarded ass cannot keep your eye on the ball.

Any attempt to prohibit or hinder the free exercise of a Constitutionally Protected Right is Unconstitutional.

That also includes taxing any items, that are used to exercise that right freely ...
And is the real reason why they have never been able to tax ammo, just to make it harder for people to afford.

Just go sit on the bench you silly nitwit ... You couldn't even figure out a way to do a beer run without screwing it up.

This is exactly why libs are so hot to trot about taxing religion. They'd love to be able to discourage people from exercising their 1st Amendment right.

There are no balls to watch in boxing, Short Bus. 😆 If you're watching balls I'm not sure we enjoy the sport for the same reasons.
Is that what you repeat to yourself every night before bed time? What's happening here?
Which doesn't mean shit. They've also made the licensing for owning fully automatic firearms extremely cost prohibitive, boo fucking hoo. 😥

Like I mention ... You couldn't even do a beer run without screwing it up,
You didn't need to prove it to me, you nitwit.

And you couldn't box your way out of a wet paper bag.
You are just weak, punch drunk and have nothing in your corner but bullshit.

At least you have abandoned the Topic, or at least the idea you had anything worth saying about it.

Last edited:
At least you're honest about those laws violating the Constitution.
I don't give a shit about the Constitution. 😄 It's not a sacred talisman that's going to protect you from a court who disagrees with your interpretation and the armed agents they send to enforce it.

I just posted a link on politics in Indiana. I'm told most vote as independent.

Indianapolis is Indianapolis, not the whole state of Indiana. Democrats outnumber Republicans 19-5 on their city council and they have a Democratic mayor, so to say it's Republican is utter nonsense.

So true.

I have lived in Los Angeles since the 1940s.

The conditions in Hollywood, for example, are horrific.

Violence every night, some fatal.

Most perps are from two certain groups.

They are now totally out of control.

Some domestic & international tourists are no doubt afraid to visit here.

What a crying shame!
Well evidently you are not to afraid or else you would move. Been there many many times. The only thing I have ever been afraid of is being stuck in a traffic jam. Also been to Indianapolis many many times. Lol, never been afraid there either. Nice outdoor amphitheater there great place to see a concert many great eateries in same area. Some idiot special forces people went to right wing Indiana talked some shit and wound up dead. Mind your past and q's in Indiana most people are armed. BE POLITE in Indiana and you will not only survive but likely make some friends. Iriver in right wing Ohio these days. Most everyone is armed. Make threats here and take your life into your hands. Otherwise be polite and end up with Bush lite in your hands.

Indianapolis is Indianapolis, not the whole state of Indiana. Democrats outnumber Republicans 19-5 on their city council and they have a Democratic mayor, so to say it's Republican is utter nonsense.
Just dishonesty from surada, he even left a link for the whole state of Indiana and not Indianapolis.

He would of been better of admitting to his error instead of trying to pull a fast one which was really dumb on his part.

Indianapolis is Constitutional Carry you don't need a permit
Its known as obeying the lib city's laws, CG.

Most of your major liberal cities have banned Law-Abiders from keeping and bearing arms.

Cities like New York and Chicago don't give full faith and credit to the citizens of sane jurisdictions who have the appropriate permits.

Forum List

Back