Three Dutch commandos in urban warfare training shot outside Indianapolis hotel, one has died.

One of the three soldiers injured during a shooting in the American town of Indianapolis at the weekend has died, the defense ministry has confirmed. The men, members of the Dutch special forces (KTC) were on an urban warfare training exercise in Indiana, involving fighting in built up areas. The accident happened in the men’s free time, the ministry said. They were shot in front of the hotel where they were staying, possibly following some sort of street brawl they became involved in, a local tv station reported. This has not been officially confirmed. The other two men are in hospital and conscious. Local police are investigating what led up to the shooting. No arrests have been made so far.

Read more at DutchNews.nl

Apparently, Indianapolis is too dangerous a place to hold special forces urban warfare training.

I wonder how many other countries have travel advisories for the US.
Sounds like they picked a fight with the wrong motherfuckers...lol

I just posted a link to politics in Indiana.
We aren't talking all of Indiana, we are talking just Indianapolis and you are being dishonest in trying to attach Indiana politics to Indianapolis when you know damn well how different the state and the city compare, politics wise.

I'm not sure why you are out and out lying and not admitting your knee jerk response is just total unadulterated BS.

Didn't we already talk about making sure you're watching the same sport? 😄

I know we aren't talking about watching the same sport ...
Because your uncoordinated and retarded ass cannot keep your eye on the ball.

Any attempt to prohibit or hinder the free exercise of a Constitutionally Protected Right is Unconstitutional.

That also includes taxing any items, that are used to exercise that right freely ...
And is the real reason why they have never been able to tax ammo, just to make it harder for people to afford.

Just go sit on the bench you silly nitwit ... You couldn't even figure out a way to do a beer run without screwing it up.

Forum List

Back