Three Dutch commandos in urban warfare training shot outside Indianapolis hotel, one has died.

A Dutch Commando is dead ... That isn't Cosplay, you nitwit,
Three Dutch Commandos faced off with some drunk weekend warriors by your assessment and came out on the losing end.

They might have learned something, but you damn sure haven't yet ... :auiqs.jpg:

That incident isn't cosplay, your commentary on it is. 😄

I do not understand your answer.

You mean the mistreated guest is deported?

I would think the perp would have his head cut off for mistreating the guest.

I was a guest of Salman years ago. A Pakistani hotel worker
knocked on my door and acted weird. I'm pretty imposing when I want to be. I ordered him out and forgot about it. He went to the rooms of other American women guests and asked for their panties. They reported him. The police brought him around to apologize and put him on a plane within 2 hours.

They wouldn't behead someone for shaming the king, but they would flog them.

I spent years there.. most incidents were handled quickly and evenly.

Considering your kid/tampon remarks I'm not even sure I want to know what this is supposed to signify. :fu:
You haven't the cognitive competence to do so, and you lack the wit to make it entertaining. Stick to cooking french fries, chum.

That incident isn't cosplay, your commentary on it is. 😄

What commentary ... You are the only nitwit talking about Cosplay.

I have been talking about the reality of the situation, the tragedy of the foolishness involved ...
And the idiotic assumption that American is the same as the Netherlands.

I might have used an analogy ... But it didn't attempt to change the reality of anything.

I'm crazy about Holland and the Dutch.

I can understand that ... There were a bunch potheads and drug user the last time I visited.

But I don't have a problem with that either ... Had a fine time while I was there.
It's almost like it was ... Uh, let me think ... Like the Netherlands and wasn't just like America.

What commentary ... You are the only nitwit talking about Cosplay.

I have been talking about the reality of the situation, the tragedy of the foolishness involved ...
And the idiotic assumption that American is the same as the Netherlands.

I might have used an analogy ... But it didn't attempt to change the reality of anything.

See. You keep cosplaying up these imagined arguments. 😄

I can understand that ... There were a bunch potheads and drug user the last time I visited.

But I don't have a problem with that either ... Had a fine time while I was there.
It's almost like it was ... Uh, let me think ... Like the Netherlands and wasn't just like America.

I've been many times over the years. I like them. Americans seem different to me in different parts of the country.

I've been many times over the years. I like them. Americans seem different to me in different parts of the country.

Well ... I can assure you that Americans are different in various parts of this awesome Nation ...
But at the same time that's diversity ... And a lot of academic scholars will tell you that diversity is our strength.

From what I saw in the Netherlands ... I am not that sure diversity was working out as well for them.
I mean they put on a good show ... But the everyday mechanics of it were still a bit dicey.

Forum List

Back