Three tough questions for judge Gorshun's hearings

I'm a liberal. I comprehend just fine. The number one thing you should have gotten is that little circus you imagine is taking place in your little head. He doesn't have to dance because your questions are stupid. He actually is respected and you can see the shape his rulings may take based on his past rulings.

Do you really want to bet that one, two or all 3 of my questions will NOT be asked??? Really??

Like it or not, poor Gorshun is going to have to walk through some quicksand before being confirmed......
The quicksand created in the swamp that is Trump's (and congressional republicans') big mouths....

Question one:

Judge Gorshun, what do you think of Trump's assertion that judge Curiel's ruling that Trump Universitu was a sham, should be INVALID because Curiel's ancestry is Mexican?

Question two:

Judge Gorshun, what do you think of the senate republicans' assertion that judge Garland should NOT be offered a hearing (such as you are now been given) to advice and consent as the Constitution states?

Question three:

Judge Gorshun, one of your flaunted assets is that you're a strict constituionalist ....
So, what do you think of Trump's rejection of district judge Robart in Washington ruling that blocked the Muslim ban as UN-Constitutional....and Trump's statement that Robart is a "so-called judge" and his rulings should be overturned?

Poor Gorshun is going to have to.......:dance:

He'll dance, and maybe lie. Remember, Altio once stated, "I am not a bigot" and later voted in the minority against same sex marriage (Obergefell v. Hodges).

Like it or not, poor Gorshun is going to have to walk through some quicksand before being confirmed......
The quicksand created in the swamp that is Trump's (and congressional republicans') big mouths....

Question one:

Judge Gorshun, what do you think of Trump's assertion that judge Curiel's ruling that Trump Universitu was a sham, should be INVALID because Curiel's ancestry is Mexican?

Question two:

Judge Gorshun, what do you think of the senate republicans' assertion that judge Garland should NOT be offered a hearing (such as you are now been given) to advice and consent as the Constitution states?

Question three:

Judge Gorshun, one of your flaunted assets is that you're a strict constituionalist ....
So, what do you think of Trump's rejection of district judge Robart in Washington ruling that blocked the Muslim ban as UN-Constitutional....and Trump's statement that Robart is a "so-called judge" and his rulings should be overturned?

Your problem is that the obstructionists may not be smart enough to come up with those questions...then what?

It is about a self serving hypocritical liar by the name of Harry Reid, who should have thought twice about changing the rules of the Senate, only to find out he was not going to be the one in charge forever.

Engage the OTHER half of your brain.....I hated Reid.....but what he did is change the rules on lower judicial appointments because republicans just sat with fingers up their asses and would NOT vote on anything.....Reid made sure that the nuclear option was not going to be employed in selecting someone for the SCOTUS.......Now, turtle-McConnell has to......AGAIN....change the rules to suit Trump.......there is NO way that 8 democrat senators will side with McConnell.....four or five may,but NOT eight.

Question one:

Question two:

Question three:

Those are easy questions.

1) Trump was referring to his conflict of interest ruling on illegal Mexican alien issues, not that he was "Mexican." You'd be melting down if a conservative Russian heritage judge was ruling on a Russian issue for something that you oppose. He should have recused himself because he clearly was biased, but that was up to him. Trump is entitled to an opinion, just as you are no matter how stupid your opinion

2) The Senate has the power to provide "consent" for SCOTUS picks. He got it, the answer was no in an election year, just as the Democrats previously told the Republicans. Hearings are not mentioned in the Constitution. Both parties had the legitimate power to do that when they did it

3) The administration is following the ruling, so I'm not clear what the issue is to you. If you want to debate Trump's opinion, feel free to take it up with him.

All you did was stick your hand down your pants and ask questions fueled by the butt hurt, there isn't a hard one here

Question one:

Question two:

Question three:

Those are easy questions.

1) Trump was referring to his conflict of interest ruling on illegal Mexican alien issues, not that he was "Mexican." You'd be melting down if a conservative Russian heritage judge was ruling on a Russian issue for something that you oppose. He should have recused himself because he clearly was biased, but that was up to him. Trump is entitled to an opinion, just as you are no matter how stupid your opinion

2) The Senate has the power to provide "consent" for SCOTUS picks. He got it, the answer was no in an election year, just as the Democrats previously told the Republicans. Hearings are not mentioned in the Constitution. Both parties had the legitimate power to do that when they did it

3) The administration is following the ruling, so I'm not clear what the issue is to you. If you want to debate Trump on his opinion, feel free to take it up with him

All you did was stick your hand down your pants and ask questions fueled by the butt hurt, there isn't a hard one here

Question one:

Question two:

Question three:

Answer 1: I disagree.

Answer 2: That's a political question.

Answer 3: The President has wide latitude in this area.

First of all Trump probably hired and paid a living wage to more Hispanic U.S. citizens than most angry psychotic lefties ever met regardless of the fact that the radical left doesn't understand the meaning of the word "illegal". Are they still whining about Judge Garland? Remember what democrats did to Judge Thomas and Robert Bork? Get used to it lefties, republicans are in charge..

Last edited:
Your problem is that the obstructionists may not be smart enough to come up with those questions...then what?

Well, "thank you" for asserting that my questions are good ones.....But I am humble enough to conclude that democratic senators are smarter......Besides, I've sent those questions to my two senators, anyway.

It is about a self serving hypocritical liar by the name of Harry Reid, who should have thought twice about changing the rules of the Senate, only to find out he was not going to be the one in charge forever.

Engage the OTHER half of your brain.....I hated Reid.....but what he did is change the rules on lower judicial appointments because republicans just sat with fingers up their asses and would NOT vote on anything.....Reid made sure that the nuclear option was not going to be employed in selecting someone for the SCOTUS.......Now, turtle-McConnell has to......AGAIN....change the rules to suit Trump.......there is NO way that 8 democrat senators will side with McConnell.....four or five may,but NOT eight.
The other side is engaged.

I reject the rules change for any reason.

If it was good for the lower court then so be it for the SCOTUS.

The rules of the Senate need to be restored and not changed because he didn't get his way.

Restore the rules and quit the partisan politics.

Otherwise you and I are on the same page.

Whhewww......I was wondering if you would forget to use "butt hurt"..as instructed...Good going. LOL

Whhewww......I was wondering if you would forget to use "butt hurt"..as instructed...Good going. LOL

"Why" would that "possibly surprise" you? Talking about butt hurt leftists now is like "going to the ocean" and "being" surprised you hear "the" word water. "Get used to" it, Goober, "until you" stop doing it

He'll be confirmed.

Of course he will (with the nuke option as ordered by Trump....he likes nuking).......Showing the hypocrisy that will come back to bite your right wing sorry asses.

Who used the nuke option?

It was orders from his comrade captain klink.

-Hogan-s-Heroes-hogans-heroes-33873429-385-376.jpg

^^ Harry Reid real picture

I'm a liberal. I comprehend just fine. The number one thing you should have gotten is that little circus you imagine is taking place in your little head. He doesn't have to dance because your questions are stupid. He actually is respected and you can see the shape his rulings may take based on his past rulings.

Do you really want to bet that one, two or all 3 of my questions will NOT be asked??? Really??

Congressional questions need to be appropriate. Is there anything in your questions that are appropriate? Nominees are not to tell you how they personally feel about an issue or a person. You don't have "questions"; you have political cheap shots.

Nominees are not to tell you how they personally feel about an issue

Now THINK of what your wrote above.....and apologize for your stupidity.....

Ok. Ginsberg believed in that separation because as a judge your personal views have to take a back seat. Further, she refused to answer questions on current legal issues or those she may face in the future. Kagan disliked personal anecdotes supplanting legal analysis.

Now THINK of what you wrote above...........and apologize for your hack self.

Forum List

Back