Thru nov 14 ABC, NBC, PBS, NPR, nytimes, latimes, & AP have run nothing on Gruber

You will have some, not much, but some credibility when you admit that Bush didn't say anything that numerous leading Democrats aIS based on the intel that they all were given. Bush crossed the t's and dotted the i's with Congress and the UN. Live with it. Admit they were all liars of STFU.
Given by BUSH, you mean!

Bullshi! Intel was determined by US and other allied Intelligence organizations. Key Senators received regular briefings from the CIA in closed session. Are you one of those Gruber called stupid, or just an uninformed hack.
You are obviously one of those Gowdy called stupid. Cheney fixed the intel for Bush.

You will have some, not much, but some credibility when you admit that Bush didn't say anything that numerous leading Democrats aIS based on the intel that they all were given. Bush crossed the t's and dotted the i's with Congress and the UN. Live with it. Admit they were all liars of STFU.
Given by BUSH, you mean!

Bullshi! Intel was determined by US and other allied Intelligence organizations. Key Senators received regular briefings from the CIA in closed session. Are you one of those Gruber called stupid, or just an uninformed hack.
You are obviously one of those Gowdy called stupid. Cheney fixed the intel for Bush.

So you are one of those who actually thinks a Republican elected Representative called the people who elected him stupid. It should be apparent to the most casual observer who is stupid, and it isn't me or Gowdy.

Given by BUSH, you mean!

So you are one of those who actually thinks a Republican elected Representative called the people who elected him stupid. It should be apparent to the most casual observer who is stupid, and it isn't me or Gowdy.

Given by BUSH, you mean!

Gowdy said "If you want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are, take a look at last Tuesday night, because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”

.Pu another way, so the rather stupid can understand it. If you take a look at last Tuesday (election) night, the the only stupid ones were those who did NOT vote to reject Gruber's bill, and the Obama Administration.
It really can't be any plainer than that.

Given by BUSH, you mean!

Gowdy said "If you want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are, take a look at last Tuesday night, because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”

.Pu another way, so the rather stupid can understand it. If you take a look at last Tuesday (election) night, the the only stupid ones were those who did NOT vote to reject Gruber's bill, and the Obama Administration.

As usual, the Right always change the words of a "QUOTE."

He clearly said stupid Americans rejected the ACA, if you don't change the words.

“You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night, because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”
- Trey Gowdy, November 11, 2014

He clearly said stupid Americans rejected the ACA, if you don't change the words.

“You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night, because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”

Wow, Ed...do you seriously not understand that was Gowdy being extremely sarcastic?

Several articles had the IF in the quote and that is what I used.

If
you want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are, take a look at last Tuesday night, because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”

I will post a few more remarks Gowdy made during the same interview.

"Kelly brought on Congressman Trey Gowdy a Republican from South Carolina in the second half of the video. When asked his reaction to the Gruber affair he opened by saying: “I can’t get past the irony to get to the arrogance. The most ‘transparent’ administration since the continents shifted had to rely on artifice and deception to pass its signature piece of legislation. You can’t make that up. He had to lie to people, and then he justified it … So I can’t even get past the irony of that to get to the arrogance of him calling our fellow citizens stupid,” said Gowdy. He closed out his comments on this scandal by saying: “… So my fellow citizens have to keep in mind, fool me once, shame on you, ever fool me again, shame on us.”

Who do you think this Republican Representative was referring to as stupid? Republicans who rejected Obamacare or Democrats who supported it and got soundly defeated in the election.

I know you can't be that stupid.

Last edited:

"If
you want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are, take a look at last Tuesday night, because they rejected you, this bill and this administration."

I will post a few more remarks Gowdy made during the same interview.

"Kelly brought on Congressman Trey Gowdy a Republican from South Carolina in the second half of the video. When asked his reaction to the Gruber affair he opened by saying: “I can’t get past the irony to get to the arrogance. The most ‘transparent’ administration since the continents shifted had to rely on artifice and deception to pass its signature piece of legislation. You can’t make that up. He had to lie to people, and then he justified it … So I can’t even get past the irony of that to get to the arrogance of him calling our fellow citizens stupid,” said Gowdy. He closed out his comments on this scandal by saying: “… So my fellow citizens have to keep in mind, fool me once, shame on you, ever fool me again, shame on us.”

Who do you think this Republican Representative was referring to as stupid? Republicans who rejected Obamacare or Democrats who supported it and got soundly defeated in the election.

I know you can't be that stupid.

Of course, the Right ALWAYS change the words in anything they "quote." The dishonest Gowdy never quoted Gruber's exact words. I quoted Gowdy's exact words in their exact order without adding or subtracting a single word and you keep trying to change the exact words Gowdy said.

You use as an excuse for changing Gowdy's words that others did it, even though I posted the clip of him calling the voters who rejected the ACA and voted for him "stupid," and the clip had no "if." You would rather believe the lies of your sources than check the clip for yourself. That is why Gowdy and the GOP know you are stupid and why they know they can get away with lying to you, and mocking your stupidity at the same time.

Of course, the Right ALWAYS change the words in anything they "quote." The dishonest Gowdy never quoted Gruber's exact words. I quoted Gowdy's exact words in their exact order without adding or subtracting a single word and you keep trying to change the exact words Gowdy said.

You use as an excuse for changing Gowdy's words that others did it, even though I posted the clip of him calling the voters who rejected the ACA and voted for him "stupid," and the clip had no "if." You would rather believe the lies of your sources than check the clip for yourself. That is why Gowdy and the GOP know you are stupid and why they know they can get away with lying to you, and mocking your stupidity at the same time.

You are too damned stupid to even realize that the IF does not change a thing that he said. I was wrong, you really are that stupid.

You are too damned stupid to even realize that the IF does not change a thing that he said. I was wrong, you really are that stupid.

So, after saying that the "If" made a difference and then being shown that it wasn't there, suddenly it doesn't make a difference!!!!!

A perfect example of why Gowdy called you stupid, and it fits!

Why do these media institutions so brazenly mislead america on everything?? You have to figure the govt is paying them a fortune to do so.

Currently ABC NBC PBS NPR nytimes latimes AP have run nothing on Gruber. InvestmentWatch

November 15th, 2014
Just imagine the reaction of the liberal media if a video had surfaced of a George W. Bush administration official admitting that “lack of transparency” was “a huge political advantage” in selling the Iraq war and that they relied on the “stupidity of the American voter” to launch an attack on Iraq? That video would be everywhere.

However, the clip of ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber using those exact phrases in talking about the passage of the Affordable Care Act has yet to be reported on ABC or NBC’s evening or morning shows. The sum total of Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) network coverage was a 2 minute, 50 second segment on Thursday’s CBSThis Morning – six days after the tape was first discovered. On the print side the Washington Post offered a front page story on Gruber on Thursday. But the Gruber comment has yet to show up in the pages of The New York Times, USA Today, the Los Angeles Times or even the Associated Press.

Media Consolidation : The Illusion Of Choice

Time and time again the mainstream media, owned by these 6 mega corporations and fronted by 232 media executives, continues to ignore the real issues in place of lesser stories. In addition, they also continue to fuel the erratic flames of the politically correct agenda into every news piece imaginable. From turning the Trayvon Martin case into a racial war of sorts, which even prominent black rappers spoke out about, to ignoring serious international ‘combat readiness’ war drills that the alternative news forced the mainstream media corporations to cover weeks later.

Wow...you really don't realize that Gowdy's being sarcastic! Talk about stupid...

Wow...you really don't realize that Gowdy's being sarcastic! Talk about stupid...

Well, if he was, then he, like his voters, is too stupid to know how to use it correctly because the exact unchanged words he used clearly and sarcastically mock those who voted for the GOP and against the ACA.

Well, if he was, then he, like his voters, is too stupid to know how to use it correctly because the exact unchanged words he used clearly and sarcastically mock those who voted for the GOP and against the ACA.

There is nothing more embarrassing to watch then someone who's not sharp enough to grasp sarcasm...even after it's been explained to them repeatedly that sarcasm is being employed. Give it a rest, Ed...this wasn't your finest hour...

There is nothing more embarrassing to watch then someone who's not sharp enough to grasp sarcasm...even after it's been explained to them repeatedly that sarcasm is being employed. Give it a rest, Ed...this wasn't your finest hour...

Apparently Ed actually thinks that an elected Republican would mock the people that elect him, and that is not what Gowdy did. I pity Ed for making a fool of himself over and over.

Last edited:

Apparently Ed actually thinks that an elected Republican would mock the people that elect him, and that is not what Gowdy did. I pity Ed for making a fool of himself over and over.
Why not, he did it to you and you were too stupid to realize it. He's got you pegged perfectly!

Why do these media institutions so brazenly mislead america on everything?? You have to figure the govt is paying them a fortune to do so.

Currently ABC NBC PBS NPR nytimes latimes AP have run nothing on Gruber. InvestmentWatch

November 15th, 2014
Just imagine the reaction of the liberal media if a video had surfaced of a George W. Bush administration official admitting that “lack of transparency” was “a huge political advantage” in selling the Iraq war and that they relied on the “stupidity of the American voter” to launch an attack on Iraq? That video would be everywhere.

However, the clip of ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber using those exact phrases in talking about the passage of the Affordable Care Act has yet to be reported on ABC or NBC’s evening or morning shows. The sum total of Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) network coverage was a 2 minute, 50 second segment on Thursday’s CBSThis Morning – six days after the tape was first discovered. On the print side the Washington Post offered a front page story on Gruber on Thursday. But the Gruber comment has yet to show up in the pages of The New York Times, USA Today, the Los Angeles Times or even the Associated Press.

can you say "state controlled media" ? Can you say government indoctrination? Can you say Pravda and Politburo?

Orwell and Rand were right, they predicted this.

LOL!

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

31413652-fox-news.jpg

November 15th, 2014

can you say "state controlled media" ? Can you say government indoctrination? Can you say Pravda and Politburo?

Orwell and Rand were right, they predicted this.

LOL!

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

31413652-fox-news.jpg

Interesting concept, Bfgrn...except that Pravda was the propaganda arm of the Soviet government...not a news outlet that CRITICIZED the party in power.

it would be more apt to state that MSNBC's coverage is akin to Pravda's coverage in the old Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back