Tickets to trump's Saudi LIV golf tournament selling for as little as $1.00

It's late July 2022 and you're rolling with a TDS thread in late July, 2022. This is nothing new, dude. Maybe it helps to vent a little of the pressure in your head or something; Idk.
And you're on screen name number 50, because you got banned for your childish behavior that arose from sucking on Trump's butthole and getting mad at anyone who dared criticize him.

I just visited stubhub.com. The tickets were all less than $100. The cheapest for Sunday was $18.00.

Far cry from the $4,000+ posted earlier. I wonder if the proceeds are going to the 9/11 families.....NAW....trump would not do that.

It's late July 2022 and you're rolling with a TDS thread in late July, 2022. This is nothing new, dude. Maybe it helps to vent a little of the pressure in your head or something; Idk.
Wrong.

Trump is the head of the GOP.

Trump endorses Republican candidates.

Trump is running for president.

Trump is working to destroy America’s democracy.

Topics about Trump are perfectly appropriate.

Well...how about that?
I applaud as that one of the issues about Trump that I disagree with.
The other major one is that he didn't gut out the UN and have someone turn the property into high end apartments.

The GOP is scared to death trump will announce before the midterms. At the same time....the cowards in the repub party are afraid of him.

If this country votes into the WH a man that tried to destroy our democracy....trumpism has rotted the brain of voters.

That man should never....NEVER...be near the WH again.

The GOP is scared to death trump will announce before the midterms. At the same time....the cowards in the repub party are afraid of him.

If this country votes into the WH a man that tried to destroy our democracy....trumpism has rotted the brain of voters.

That man should never....NEVER...be near the WH again.
Oh, I do agree.

Trump was a disappointment. He failed to learn from you panty-waist liberans and weaponize government against the opposition. Weak. We need someone who is just 1-inch more ruthless than those who have been screwing up America. Liberals can do star-chamber "hearings" that no nowhere. The next Republican president MUST stage very open, very biased show trials, some of whick end in life-improsment or perhaps about 8-feet of piano wire and very public lamp posts.

Of course Obama having made the whole "born in The USA" thing moot perhaps we'll have to look to Africa and elect perhaps a tribal leader. The color would sufficiently confuse the left that they'd fawn upon him/her/it until things started twisting in the wind.

Trump Hosts Saudi-Backed ‘Jamal Khashoggi Was No Saint’ Golf Tournament

BEDMINSTER, NJ—Praising the recently formed LIV Golf league for partnering with him on the groundbreaking event, former President Donald Trump hosted the Saudi-backed “Jamal Khashoggi Was No Saint” Tournament Friday at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster.

“This is going to be a really great weekend, not just for me but for everyone in the golf community, and we have to give credit to the Saudi government for sponsoring not only a $4 million prize for the winner but the incredible killing of that terrible reporter Khashoggi as well,” said Trump in a press conference before the first round kicked off ..

“Some people, many people—but not me—think that the Saudis did something wrong, that the Crown Prince [Mohammed bin Salman] did something wrong, but of course they have never done anything wrong. I couldn’t be happier to be gathered here on this beautiful day because that journalist really had it coming, as most do.

We’ve got great golfers here, the best golfers, and really any of them could win it, because these guys are winners, unlike that born loser who got himself killed. It’s going to be a wonderful, wonderful day.”

Trump added that he would continue working with LIV Golf when he hosts the upcoming “America Deserved 9/11” Invitational at his Westchester, NY club in September.

The Onion

Oh, I do agree.

Trump was a disappointment. He failed to learn from you panty-waist liberans and weaponize government against the opposition. Weak. We need someone who is just 1-inch more ruthless than those who have been screwing up America. Liberals can do star-chamber "hearings" that no nowhere. The next Republican president MUST stage very open, very biased show trials, some of whick end in life-improsment or perhaps about 8-feet of piano wire and very public lamp posts.

Of course Obama having made the whole "born in The USA" thing moot perhaps we'll have to look to Africa and elect perhaps a tribal leader. The color would sufficiently confuse the left that they'd fawn upon him/her/it until things started twisting in the wind.
You are an idiot. I wish trump could write with such imagination.

I had 2 tickets given to me. I made the mistake of leaving my truck unlocked when I went in the grocery store. I left the 2 tickets on the seat.

When I got back someone had been in my car. The change was gone from the ashtray and two more tickets to the golf tournament were on the seat.

Forum List

Back