Tide Pod Ponderings

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Kids these days.....back when I was a kid we had to get a spoon and eat our daily Tide in dry powdered form. But at least us Gen-Xers had the sense to chase it with a bottle of liquid fabric softener. Ya know, to keep our intestinal villi smooth and supple. It always made for a sound and aroma symphony of farts, that's for sure. And rather bubbly too.

Kids these days.....back when I was a kid we had to get a spoon and eat our daily Tide in dry powdered form. But at least us Gen-Xers had the sense to chase it with a bottle of liquid fabric softener. Ya know, to keep our intestinal villi smooth and supple. It always made for a sound and aroma symphony of farts, that's for sure. And rather bubbly too.

^^^^ :confused-84: What I know about these Tide Pod happenings is what has been posted here, bizarro and also illustrates how moronic some are WTF why are they eating these things, they cannot be that low IQ, I think also they need to change the design of the Tide Pods. There are some very funny Memes about people eating Tide Pods, but as a parent I think people should not be joking about this situation, it's not funny if children get sick and/or die from being poisoned.

636512543902125482-AP-Birth-Of-A-Product.jpg

^^^^ :confused-84: What I know about these Tide Pod happenings is what has been posted here, bizarro and also illustrates how moronic some are WTF why are they eating these things, they cannot be that low IQ, I think also they need to change the design of the Tide Pods. There are some very funny Memes about people eating Tide Pods, but as a parent I think people should not be joking about this situation, it's not funny if children get sick and/or die from being poisoned.

Society Doesn't Need Any More Burdens on It

Evolution has clever ways of thinning the herd. Quit treating trash like "victims."

Evolution has clever ways of thinning the herd. Quit treating trash like "victims."

If you read my comments again I mention they cannot be that low IQ so if they are that low IQ then I agree, but I also comment that it's not going to be funny if children start doing it and get sick and/or die.

To be honest, I think natural selection can be quite funny. Seriously, if a teen (old enough to know better) is dumb enough to put a Tide pod in his mouth, then he's too stupid to live and deserves to be dead. Even the simplest animals know better than to eat laundry detergent.

Tide pods have been proven effective in eliminating genetic idiocy. That's why most liberal mothers keep a plentiful stock in convenient places. That said, where's the downside?

If you read my comments again I mention they cannot be that low IQ so if they are that low IQ then I agree, but I also comment that it's not going to be funny if children start doing it and get sick and/or die.
Decade After Decadent Decade, Generation After Degenerate Generation

It will be worse for us if such self-indulgent brats live. Save the future for the kids who are worth something because they would never even think of participating in such behavior.

Forum List

Back