Take the Tide pod challenge today!!!!!!

You gotta freaking be kidding me. I just heard this on the nightly news, and had to go look it up myself online. Seems that now, kids are daring each other to take the Tide pod challenge by putting one in their mouth and taking a selfie to prove they did.

I'm not kidding................this is a real thing, even Snopes verifies that teenagers are really this stupid.

Don't they realize that the plastic that coats those things isn't really plastic, but a solid coating that dissolves in water? As soon as it contacts the saliva in your mouth, it's gonna melt and start leaking. There has even been a death associated with this.

Please, talk to your kids and tell them this is a bad idea. If necessary, show them how quickly one dissolves in a glass of water, as well as remind them that the coating itself is toxic as well.

Teens are daring each other to eat Tide pods. We don't need to tell you that's a bad idea.

All I have to say is Generation X birthed some brainless kids!

You gotta freaking be kidding me. I just heard this on the nightly news, and had to go look it up myself online. Seems that now, kids are daring each other to take the Tide pod challenge by putting one in their mouth and taking a selfie to prove they did.

I'm not kidding................this is a real thing, even Snopes verifies that teenagers are really this stupid.

Don't they realize that the plastic that coats those things isn't really plastic, but a solid coating that dissolves in water? As soon as it contacts the saliva in your mouth, it's gonna melt and start leaking. There has even been a death associated with this.

Please, talk to your kids and tell them this is a bad idea. If necessary, show them how quickly one dissolves in a glass of water, as well as remind them that the coating itself is toxic as well.

Teens are daring each other to eat Tide pods. We don't need to tell you that's a bad idea.
And the lefties want these kids to lead the charge changing our 2nd amendment rights.

Forum List

Back