Tigerred59 is finally leaving this site for good...its been nice

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Before they shut me off and remove my this post, I want all you to know, its been nice...but I almost lost my job today arguing with two ww over Trump....two FOX News watching hags, agree that its OBama's fault, this mess of a virus Trump has put us all in and it got nasty at work. I rushed outside to cool off, came back, apologized to the mops, clocked out and came home to this.....I have to give up politics, I have to give up Trump and I have to move on with what is left in this country for any of us to enjoy. I am almost certain that as the weeks roll by, my job of 22 years will be in jeapordy thanks to customers drying up and I don't want to be in a state of anger should and if it happens with co workers of so many years.....so on that note, I bid USMB good bye until perhaps after the NOV elections. Its been interesting and at time a stress buster...but lately, this site is giving me undo levels of frustration and anger and I want to be happy again

God bless, have a wonderful Trump year and adios!!
images

Trump has nothing to do with this virus, this would have happened to whoever was in office, and nothing would be different right now.

Having said that, talking politics at work here in 2020, can be lethal. My advice don't do it !

Also, if up to me, I would KILL all social media. IMO, it's destroying this country.

So long, take care.

Before they shut me off and remove my this post, I want all you to know, its been nice...but I almost lost my job today arguing with two ww over Trump....two FOX News watching hags, agree that its OBama's fault, this mess of a virus Trump has put us all in and it got nasty at work. I rushed outside to cool off, came back, apologized to the mops, clocked out and came home to this.....I have to give up politics, I have to give up Trump and I have to move on with what is left in this country for any of us to enjoy. I am almost certain that as the weeks roll by, my job of 22 years will be in jeapordy thanks to customers drying up and I don't want to be in a state of anger should and if it happens with co workers of so many years.....so on that note, I bid USMB good bye until perhaps after the NOV elections. Its been interesting and at time a stress buster...but lately, this site is giving me undo levels of frustration and anger and I want to be happy again

images

See ya tomorrow

I enjoyed your posts. Sorry to see you go.

Pahleese.....it ...whatever it is will be back with a different moniker....
In fact when I see it....I will point it out to you.
Not hard if you keep a record of the posts.

JO

images
Political crap is never worth that level of anger. Most of this shit is beyond all our control and I just use this site for entertainment and to poke fun at the political shit.
If anger becomes the primary emotion, then perhaps best to walk from it for a while.

Life is too short to be pissed all the time.

Apparently Tigerred59 has succumbed to her TDS. I never thought she would go out like that. I always thought she would chase her tail so fast that she turned into butter.

images
This site just got a whole lot better....Will I miss the Tig? Only when I feel that I need a good laugh.....

Notice how the retarded woman didnt even blame Wuhan China, but our President, talk about fucking stupid...

gif-1.gif

Apparently Tigerred59 has succumbed to her TDS. I never thought she would go out like that. I always thought she would chase her tail so fast that she turned into butter.

She/he/it went to work and had butter STFU. So, it did happen.

Not sure if you've ever read the story, so I don't know if you got it or not...

"The tigers are vain and each thinks that he is better dressed than the other. They have a massive argument and chase each other around a tree until they are reduced to a pool of ghee (clarified butter)."

The Story of Little Black Sambo - Wikipedia

I would say that the Tig herself is a victim of the Chinese Virus from Wuhan.....

The psychological effects alone are starting to be detrimental to people. I actually wore a ballistic vest under my hoodie when I went to town this morning. There was also a run on ammo at the gun shop, a line of people filling out Form 4473's for firearms purchases.

Forum List

Back