Tigerred59 is finally leaving this site for good...its been nice

Bye. If you can't pass this board crap off, without carrying the stress of partisanship to work, you gotta step back.

Before they shut me off and remove my this post, I want all you to know, its been nice...but I almost lost my job today arguing with two ww over Trump....two FOX News watching hags, agree that its OBama's fault, this mess of a virus Trump has put us all in and it got nasty at work. I rushed outside to cool off, came back, apologized to the mops, clocked out and came home to this.....I have to give up politics, I have to give up Trump and I have to move on with what is left in this country for any of us to enjoy. I am almost certain that as the weeks roll by, my job of 22 years will be in jeapordy thanks to customers drying up and I don't want to be in a state of anger should and if it happens with co workers of so many years.....so on that note, I bid USMB good bye until perhaps after the NOV elections. Its been interesting and at time a stress buster...but lately, this site is giving me undo levels of frustration and anger and I want to be happy again

God bless, have a wonderful Trump year and adios!!
images

See ya tomorrow

One rule of thumb...…...never EVER discuss politics with family, friends or those you have to see everyday.

And that's why I come here to argue those points, win or lose...it doesn't matter cause I can just shut it off & walk away.

Can't walk away from the people in life you spend time with and is much easier to remember those relationships are still in place no matter what's happening in DC, whether you agree with them or not.

Take a break, catch your breath, ignore the latest breaking news until you have a better perspective on life itself.

Before they shut me off and remove my this post, I want all you to know, its been nice...but I almost lost my job today arguing with two ww over Trump....two FOX News watching hags, agree that its OBama's fault, this mess of a virus Trump has put us all in and it got nasty at work. I rushed outside to cool off, came back, apologized to the mops, clocked out and came home to this.....I have to give up politics, I have to give up Trump and I have to move on with what is left in this country for any of us to enjoy. I am almost certain that as the weeks roll by, my job of 22 years will be in jeapordy thanks to customers drying up and I don't want to be in a state of anger should and if it happens with co workers of so many years.....so on that note, I bid USMB good bye until perhaps after the NOV elections. Its been interesting and at time a stress buster...but lately, this site is giving me undo levels of frustration and anger and I want to be happy again

images
Not gonna miss any of you racist tigerreds. Good riddance to the lot of you.

images
Not gonna miss any of you racist tigerreds. Good riddance to the lot of you.

I miss her already. it's kinda hard to play the title role when there's no villain in the movie.

:21:

I almost lost my job today arguing with two ww over Trump...
I dont debate politics at work. You shouldn't either. That's not why you're at work.

I have a decent boss at work except he always wants to talk about race, religion and politics. I usually let him and let it go in one ear and out the other.

Friday I told him "I dont agree," and tried to leave it at that, but he thinks it's an opening for debate. It is not. I told him these things arent appropriate in the workplace. He just keeps pushing the nonsense YOU would agree with.

I took it up with HIS BOSS on Friday.

We'll see what happens Monday.

I dont discuss these things at work. Period.

images

Well...in the immortal words of Curly Bill....

"Well....Bye."

see you in a few weeks tiger.....

DING ! DING ! DING !!!

She only lasted a couple days !! :biggrin:
she thought she was fooling everyone....

Come to think of it, all those people who threatened to leave if Trump won the election, didn't.

I was really counting on them, but they let me down as usual.
tiger is just a bunch of hot air....

I'm not convinced that it's just "hot air." :21:

Urban Dictionary: 10 pounds of shit in a 5-pound bag

images
i have a feeling that nov is not going to be a good month for you either ...

Forum List

Back