Tightening The Noose On Liberty

You mean the idiotic leftist public? I'm part of the American Public and I don't have an ounce of respect for that piece of shit and I'm not alone.
You were born too late then, and that is not my concern.

Three generations of my family were alive then and they thought the same way.
It surprises me not at all that you come from a long line of dipshits. Without FDR you wouldn't even recognize the place, nor want to live here.

You're confusing me with your own family.

Without FDR, we wouldn't have the entitlement minded mentality so many lazy pieces of shit have thinking the government should ease their pain.
Without FDR we wouldn't have much of a nation.

More than significant, you didn't say "Without FDR we wouldn't have much of an American nation."

In destroying the Constitution, he ended the America of our Founders.

You mean the idiotic leftist public? I'm part of the American Public and I don't have an ounce of respect for that piece of shit and I'm not alone.

It surprises me not at all that you come from a long line of dipshits. Without FDR you wouldn't even recognize the place, nor want to live here.

Without FDR, we wouldn't have the entitlement minded mentality so many lazy pieces of shit have thinking the government should ease their pain.

Without FDR, we'd still have what the founders envisioned rather than an entitlement minded society by so many.

Stop fibbing, Uncle Leftie.

The aim of what are laughingly called 'Liberals' is the destruction of liberty, and the United States Constitution.

Progressive/Liberal Woodrow Wilson said exactly that:

"Justly revered as our great Constitution is, it could be stripped off and thrown aside like a garment, and the nation would still stand forth in the living vestment of flesh and sinew, warm with the heart-blood of one people, ready to recreate constitutions and laws. …"
Woodrow Wilson [Woodrow Wilson
"The Modern Democratic State" (1885; first published in 1966)
The Papers of Woodrow Wilson, Volume 5]

Bet you just hate it when I expose your lies, huh?

The Bolshevik democrats in this nation are not liberals, they are leftists. They have nothing in common with Jefferson or Mason, and in fact hate both of those men. They have a LOT in common with Stalin and Pol Pot, but nothing with the actual liberals.

I am a liberal, PMH is fucked up in the brain. But the democratic party is anti-liberal and anti-liberty.

Without FDR, we'd still have what the founders envisioned rather than an entitlement minded society by so many.
The nation was in crisis and the government responded. So sad, for your kind who don't live in reality, but not for most, then or now .

Stop fibbing, Uncle Leftie.

The aim of what are laughingly called 'Liberals' is the destruction of liberty, and the United States Constitution.

Progressive/Liberal Woodrow Wilson said exactly that:

"Justly revered as our great Constitution is, it could be stripped off and thrown aside like a garment, and the nation would still stand forth in the living vestment of flesh and sinew, warm with the heart-blood of one people, ready to recreate constitutions and laws. …"
Woodrow Wilson [Woodrow Wilson
"The Modern Democratic State" (1885; first published in 1966)
The Papers of Woodrow Wilson, Volume 5]

Bet you just hate it when I expose your lies, huh?

The Bolshevik democrats in this nation are not liberals, they are leftists. They have nothing in common with Jefferson or Mason, and in fact hate both of those men. They have a LOT in common with Stalin and Pol Pot, but nothing with the actual liberals.

I am a liberal, PMH is fucked up in the brain. But the democratic party is anti-liberal and anti-liberty.
You are nothing like a liberal. You are a child the founders wouldn't have let vote.

More than significant, you didn't say "Without FDR we wouldn't have much of an American nation."

The America of the Founders was meant to last about as long as it did. After that a new generation was supposed to create a new nation, like they did. That's not something they teach in Korea I guess...

You are nothing like a liberal. You are a child the founders wouldn't have let vote.

I am exactly a liberal.

You are a leftist, a Communist. You have perverted the work - we Libertarians have simply taken it back. You are a leftist, there is no hint of liberalism in you.
A liberal is not what you are. You are an anarchist. I promote liberty, they are nothing alike.

The America of the Founders was meant to last about as long as it did. After that a new generation was supposed to create a new nation, like they did. That's not something they teach in Korea I guess...

So your latest excuse for the destruction of America is that the Constitution had a "sell by" date????

BTW....if you'd like to compare each of our educations...let me know.
Nah....don't bother.....folks can read each of our posts.

I am exactly a liberal.

You are a leftist, a Communist. You have perverted the work - we Libertarians have simply taken it back. You are a leftist, there is no hint of liberalism in you.
A liberal is not what you are. You are an anarchist. I promote liberty, they are nothing alike.

Five Pinocchios!

I am exactly a liberal.

Five Pinocchios!
Nope. I mean exactly what I say.

So your latest excuse for the destruction of America is that the Constitution had a "sell by" date????

You have no education. If you did you'd know what the Founders thought of the Constitution, including the fact that it wasn't written in stone, nor worthy of said thing.

Ya, it's President Obama's fault. Bush's Patriot Act screamed freedom. Didn't actually give it, but it screamed it.

Ahmed, you're kind of a dumb guy, but didn't Biden write the Patriot act?

Joe Biden Drafted the Core of the Patriot Act in 1995 ... Before the Oklahoma City Bombing

The only authorship on the bill is Frank J. Senselessbrainer of Wisconsin and in the Senate in part to Russ Feingold, no credit is given Biden.

You have no education. If you did you'd know what the Founders thought of the Constitution, including the fact that it wasn't written in stone, not worthy of said thing.

You have indoctrination. That's proven by your inability to know just how indoctrinated you are.

You have no education. If you did you'd know what the Founders thought of the Constitution, including the fact that it wasn't written in stone, not worthy of said thing.

You have indoctrination. That's proven by your inability to know just how indoctrinated you are.
What I have is little tolerance for dogma, the kind you live your life by...

"...Constitution, including the fact that it wasn't written in stone,..."

Now, if you had a familiarity with the Constitution, you'd know about Article 5 and the amendment process.

This is an indictment of Franklin Roosevelt.....he passed national insurance without authority of Article 1, section 8, and inserted the federal government into the private housing market, ...causing the mortgage meltdown...also without authority of Article 1, section 8.

He ignored the amendment process which was required.
He was lawless.

And dunces cheer this lawlessness....
....raise your paw.

Jeeezzz...I'm ripping you up pretty good today, huh?

"...Constitution, including the fact that it wasn't written in stone,..."

Now, if you had a familiarity with the Constitution, you'd know about Article 5 and the amendment process.

This is an indictment of Franklin Roosevelt.....he passed national insurance without authority of Article 1, section 8, and inserted the federal government into the private housing market, ...causing the mortgage meltdown...also without authority of Article 1, section 8.

He ignored the amendment process which was required.
He was lawless.

And dunces cheer this lawlessness....
....raise your paw.

Jeeezzz...I'm ripping you up pretty good today, huh?
Your side cheers Putin, I can't help you.

Forum List

Back