Tillerson cuts ties with Exxon

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Rex Tillerson Cuts Ties With Exxon Mobil In Advance Of Confirmation Hearings
Rex Tillerson, President-elect Donald Trump's nominee for U.S. secretary of state, is severing his ties with Exxon Mobil. The former chairman and CEO is in line to receive a $180 million retirement package.
Tillerson, who has spent his entire career at Exxon, would have reached mandatory retirement age in March. The company announced that it will pay him in cash for the more than 2 million shares he would have received over the next 10 years and that the money will be transferred to an independently managed trust.
If confirmed as secretary of state, Tillerson also has committed to sell the more than 600,000 Exxon shares he currently owns. The deal means he will give up about $7 million dollars, compared with what he would have received had he retired in March as planned.
Im not too excited about this guy but I am glad he is committed to this.

Rex Tillerson, President-elect Donald Trump's nominee for U.S. secretary of state, is severing his ties with Exxon Mobil. The former chairman and CEO is in line to receive a $180 million retirement package.
Tillerson, who has spent his entire career at Exxon, would have reached mandatory retirement age in March. The company announced that it will pay him in cash for the more than 2 million shares he would have received over the next 10 years and that the money will be transferred to an independently managed trust.
If confirmed as secretary of state, Tillerson also has committed to sell the more than 600,000 Exxon shares he currently owns. The deal means he will give up about $7 million dollars, compared with what he would have received had he retired in March as planned.

It's more than Trump is willing to do.

You don't know what he is going to do.

You're right. I don't. Nobody does, and that's part of the problem.

Thus the reason for the senate to pass a bill getting rid of the ethics committee...

:boohoo:

If Tillerson got out of Exxon Mobil, then what's next for the company?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

In a few years he'll be in charge of Gazprom's U.S. branch and all of their Exxon infrastructure that Trump nationalized and sold to them.

About the response I'd expect. Good boy.

Thus the reason for the senate to pass a bill getting rid of the ethics committee...
Trump is going to be a Congressman?

Probably sweetheart deals from the U.S. and Russia driving them towards being a globalist monopoly

They'll become the new Pemex...

Who gives a fuck? It was an OP derailment anyways.
Trump is announcing his plans in a few days. Chill out, dummy.

Stick to gifs big guy.

I love it when disingenuous hacks acts like they give a fuck :lol:

Stick to gifs big guy.
dHoshAJ.gif

Stick to gifs big guy.
dHoshAJ.gif

That's more like it. Stick with what ya know.
You are a fucking idiot.
1. you derail my thread with your ignorant bullshit
2. He announced he was giving his plans. He still has 3 weeks anyways. I just told you that and you still continue.
Goddamn dude, get that corncob covered in partisan feces out of your ass and stfu

Forum List

Back