Tim Pool--Russian Intel Puppet

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
You’ve seen him quoted time and again by conservatives on this board. Yep..this dude.

1725545262967.png

Turns out he’s a Russian dis-info agent.

From the piece....

An indictment filed Wednesday alleges a media company linked to six conservative influencers — including well-known personalities Tim Pool, Dave Rubin and Benny Johnson — was secretly funded by Russian state media employees to churn out English-language videos that were “often consistent” with the Kremlin’s “interest in amplifying U.S. domestic divisions in order to weaken U.S. opposition” to Russian interests, like its war in Ukraine.

I wonder if some posters on this board are also being investigated as well. There certainly seems to be a lot of pro-russian posters.

Russia is not our enemy
Time will tell.

Attachments

• 1725545290892.png
    1725545290892.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
It was more than Pool who is claiming innocence. (He knew and is guilty).
It's the two owners of Tenet. They knew.

You’ve seen him quoted time and again by conservatives on this board. Yep..this dude.

View attachment 1006803

From the piece....

An indictment filed Wednesday alleges a media company linked to six conservative influencers — including well-known personalities Tim Pool, Dave Rubin and Benny Johnson — was secretly funded by Russian state media employees to churn out English-language videos that were “often consistent” with the Kremlin’s “interest in amplifying U.S. domestic divisions in order to weaken U.S. opposition” to Russian interests, like its war in Ukraine.

I wonder if some posters on this board are also being investigated as well. There certainly seems to be a lot of pro-russian posters.

Time will tell.

I did a search and notice these two Russian trolls love to spread these guys propaganda.

2aguy

Exposed

View attachment 1006803

From the piece....

Time will tell.
/—-/ Well, good news for Kamala. She picked up a solid endorsement yesterday.

It was more than Pool who is claiming innocence. (He knew and is guilty).
It's the two owners of Tenet. They knew.

Well...

in Conservistan (and it was like this before the blob showed up hadit ) content has always equaled credibility. If your content didn’t toe the party line...you’re an enemy of the state. Bush ran out this troupe when he tried to make it that you’re either for us or for the terrorists. So it is only natural that RT and others would cash in on this. No blob supporting dimwit can ever point to a time when they were told what they didn’t want to hear from Gatewaypundshit, RT, Redstate, etc...

I think that FDR/Andrew Jackson dude is here to drive traffic to a you tube channel; nothing more.
All it takes is declaring a nationality when you post and Mods checking your IP and server.
Spoofing with a service only goes so far...it can be checked.

View attachment 1006803

From the piece....

Time will tell.
RussianBot.jpeg

Forum List

Back