Tim Tebow....

Tim Tebow has class and grace, Kaepernick has neither. Lol
Kaepernick started a movement.Hes a pioneer.
Because you’re not black( and you’re a racist) and your people aren’t being killed by trigger happy cops, you don’t understand nor care.

No one who is a 1st amendment advocate can possibly be against a peaceful short protest by players practicing their rights as Americans.

Just another reason why Trump is a disgrace as the president criticizing any American for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

But you can be against a Christian kneeling to pray.
Got it
Still laughing at your bogus question.

Because you’re not black( and you’re a racist) and your people aren’t being killed by trigger happy cops, you don’t understand nor care.

No one who is a 1st amendment advocate can possibly be against a peaceful short protest by players practicing their rights as Americans.

Just another reason why Trump is a disgrace as the president criticizing any American for exercising their 1st amendment rights.

Got it

I think it was more the white supremacist thinking that was ok but peaceful protest isn't... because he's a white supremacist

you?

Got it
Where did I even suggest that Father Time?

So you then do not agree with your fellow Lefty's in this thread condemning him for it? You certainly haven't stated that he has the right to do it.

Actually if one was keeping count, American Indians are the real minority in this country. As a minority I really see no real racism from day to day.
bangers like Kaepernick really have no credibility…
If you don’t see any racism you don’t want to see it.
The so-called racism the commentators say that is happening is not real racism.
With political correctness/affirmative-action this country has gone soft… And it’s past the point of no return

Got it

Don't really care kid, you're simply entertainment to me.

There are more important things... Tebow's 'Giving Gala' Gives Disabled Kids a 'Night to Shine'
Someone that has been bullied(although in most cases bullying just makes people stronger), mocked, Criticized and his friends and family attacked.
How did/does he respond? Grace... God given grace.
He playes/played sports the way they should be played... kneeling for the right reasons.

Yanno what -- replace the name "Tebow" with "Kaepernick" --- and it still works. :)
Aaaaand the left yells and cheer for the black American hating commie.

Got it

I think it was more the white supremacist thinking that was ok but peaceful protest isn't... because he's a white supremacist

you?

Me? I support everybody's "right" to express themselves, I also support everybody's "right" to disagree with what he (or Tebow for that matter) is doing.

Got it

So you then do not agree with your fellow Lefty's in this thread condemning him for it? You certainly haven't stated that he has the right to do it.
I love how you tie yourself into a pretzel and ASSuME.
I clearly made my point. Maybe you don’t understand English very well. Going senile grandpa?

Got it

You’re simply a senile old coot to me. You trolled me gramps.

Got it

you?
He’s just a flame thrower and agitator.

Tim Tebow couldn’t cut it as an NFL player which disappointed the righties who found a white person to rally around.

There are more important things... Tebow's 'Giving Gala' Gives Disabled Kids a 'Night to Shine'
Someone that has been bullied(although in most cases bullying just makes people stronger), mocked, Criticized and his friends and family attacked.
How did/does he respond? Grace... God given grace.
He playes/played sports the way they should be played... kneeling for the right reasons.

Yanno what -- replace the name "Tebow" with "Kaepernick" --- and it still works. :)

Lol not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Got it

I love how you tie yourself into a pretzel and ASSuME.
I clearly made my point. Maybe you don’t understand English very well. Going senile grandpa?

Dodging again, it seems that is all you can do.

Got it

I know that you hate being called out, but I simply asked you a question that you choose not to answer.

Got it

you?

My how you HATE getting called out kid.

Actually if one was keeping count, American Indians are the real minority in this country. As a minority I really see no real racism from day to day.
bangers like Kaepernick really have no credibility…
If you don’t see any racism you don’t want to see it.
The so-called racism the commentators say that is happening is not real racism.
With political correctness/affirmative-action this country has gone soft… And it’s past the point of no return
So shooting an unarmed black man in the back is acceptable to you?

Got it

you?

My how you HATE getting called out kid.
You’re swinging at air. Not one of your dumb points landed. Isn’t it time for your nap, grandpa?

Got it

I know that you hate being called out, but I simply asked you a question that you choose not to answer.
Incorrect. You said I said something I did not troll. You are truly an idiot and incapable of debate. You are just an agitator and not a very good one.

Tim Tebow is a nice person. Generous, thoughtful

But he made a lousy QB

No he was a below average QB, but would have made a great backup. Better than most in the league.

There is no doubt Cuntpernick was blackballed, but so was Tebow.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No NFL team wanted him as a backup or he’d be on that team. I see you know as much about sports as you do politics.

Forum List

Back