Tim Tebow....

Tim Tebow has class and grace, Kaepernick has neither. Lol
Kaepernick started a movement.Hes a pioneer.
Because you’re not black( and you’re a racist) and your people aren’t being killed by trigger happy cops, you don’t understand nor care.

No one who is a 1st amendment advocate can possibly be against a peaceful short protest by players practicing their rights as Americans.

Just another reason why Trump is a disgrace as the president criticizing any American for exercising their 1st amendment rights.
Actually if one was keeping count, American Indians are the real minority in this country. As a minority I really see no real racism from day to day.
bangers like Kaepernick really have no credibility…
If you don’t see any racism you don’t want to see it.
The so-called racism the commentators say that is happening is not real racism.
With political correctness/affirmative-action this country has gone soft… And it’s past the point of no return
So shooting an unarmed black man in the back is acceptable to you?
It depends on what the “black man” is doing, cops don’t get paid enough to wrestle around with people.
In the case of Michael Brown he was charging the cop, the cop should not be expected to wrestle around with the guy. He does not get paid enough…

Michael Brown got what was coming to him, Karma kick his fucking ass

Actually Kaepernick knelt because a teammate suggested it would respect the national anthem while still sitting it out. He had been just sitting, doing nothing. And the first few times no snowflakes even noticed; it was a simple private non-participation. So no, point stands.

As for 'abilities', that comes from hard work and training and practice. Tebow and Kaepernick gave themselves that.

but he has melanin in his skin..... white supremacists hate that.

So disagreeing with a person of color makes on a "white supremacist". Whoda thunk it.

not at all. is that what you took from my comments? try again.

disagreement isn't the problem. lying and resenting the legitimate protests of people of color while applauding the white Christian is.....

besides, if you'll note, I've been on the board a while. I know who the trash are.
Tebow is kneeling to thank God. The other is kneeling for himself and to disrespect our troops.

Link?

No --- of course not.
Link for what, are you blind? Those kneeling babies that are supposedly doing it because cops are killing blacks. Which a black man has a better chance getting struck by lightning than killed by cop. That's okay, because I quit watching them this year and a lot of others have to.

Tim Tebow is a nice person. Generous, thoughtful

But he made a lousy QB
You gotta like the kid, and he's got a tailor made niche for ESPN college game day. Every school would welcome him in their lockerroom and have him host some puff piece. He's not going to screw over any program.

I'm not sure what he has to do with politics, and so long as he keeps his nose out of politics, his shine works. The comparison to Kaepernick is apt. Kapernick is a lot better qb, but he's poison for ticket sales.

Actually Kaepernick knelt because a teammate suggested it would respect the national anthem while still sitting it out. He had been just sitting, doing nothing. And the first few times no snowflakes even noticed; it was a simple private non-participation. So no, point stands.

As for 'abilities', that comes from hard work and training and practice. Tebow and Kaepernick gave themselves that.

So disagreeing with a person of color makes on a "white supremacist". Whoda thunk it.

disagreement isn't the problem. lying and resenting the legitimate protests of people of color while applauding the white Christian is.....

besides, if you'll note, I've been on the board a while. I know who the trash are.
Tebow is kneeling to thank God. The other is kneeling for himself and to disrespect our troops.

no.... he isn't disrespecting any troops. he's protesting the murder of young unarmed black males by law enforcement.

you can't possibly be that stupid.

oh wait....
A black man is more likely to get struck by lightning than killed by cop. Give me a break.

Not in the least, kaepernick kneeled for his own self. Tebow kneeled to thank God for giving him the ability to do what he did.

Respecting are troops? Trump refuses to visit our troops.
Such a brave president we have, bone spurs make it too risky.
I wonder who really is the disrespectful snowflake?

Liar. No one is disrespecting the troops. Even many military support what the players are doing.
Is the military disrespecting the military?
Okay the cops protect our communities, our troops protects our country. The fight for us and the flag. Why kneel for the flag? Our great troops die daily so we have freedom and that flag flies. If you really were worried about the police go into the communities and make a difference. Don't be a pussy and kneel for our anthem, knowing you are pissing millions off for doing absolutely nothing.

Kaepernick started a movement.Hes a pioneer.
Because you’re not black( and you’re a racist) and your people aren’t being killed by trigger happy cops, you don’t understand nor care.

No one who is a 1st amendment advocate can possibly be against a peaceful short protest by players practicing their rights as Americans.

Just another reason why Trump is a disgrace as the president criticizing any American for exercising their 1st amendment rights.
Actually if one was keeping count, American Indians are the real minority in this country. As a minority I really see no real racism from day to day.
bangers like Kaepernick really have no credibility…
If you don’t see any racism you don’t want to see it.
The so-called racism the commentators say that is happening is not real racism.
With political correctness/affirmative-action this country has gone soft… And it’s past the point of no return
So shooting an unarmed black man in the back is acceptable to you?
It depends on what the “black man” is doing, cops don’t get paid enough to wrestle around with people.
In the case of Michael Brown he was charging the cop, the cop should not be expected to wrestle around with the guy. He does not get paid enough…

Michael Brown got what was coming to him, Karma kick his fucking ass
I know you’re truth challenged and totally uninformed with most issues but there’s been numerous occasions in 2016 where police shot unarmed black men IN THE BACK.

Liar. No one is disrespecting the troops. Even many military support what the players are doing.
Okay the cops protect our communities, our troops protects our country. The fight for us and the flag. Why kneel for the flag? Our great troops die daily so we have freedom and that flag flies. If you really were worried about the police go into the communities and make a difference. Don't be a pussy and kneel for our anthem, knowing you are pissing millions off for doing absolutely nothing.
Thanks for confirming you’re against the first amendment.

There are more important things... Tebow's 'Giving Gala' Gives Disabled Kids a 'Night to Shine'
Someone that has been bullied(although in most cases bullying just makes people stronger), mocked, Criticized and his friends and family attacked.
How did/does he respond? Grace... God given grace.
He playes/played sports the way they should be played... kneeling for the right reasons.

Oh I get it now. Rustic is saying Tebow is the anti-Kapernick because he only kneels for the "right things." I suppose this means Tim was golden when he opined on womens' rights to choose, or not.

Tim Tebow's Anti-Abortion Super Bowl Ad Is a Travesty

no.... he isn't disrespecting any troops. he's protesting the murder of young unarmed black males by law enforcement.

you can't possibly be that stupid.

oh wait....
A black man is more likely to get struck by lightning than killed by cop. Give me a break.
It’s so much fun proving Trumpanzees have no idea what they’re talking about.

Black people were 25% (282) of those killed despite being only 13% of the population.

Police have killed 1,147 people in the U.S. in 2017.

There are more important things... Tebow's 'Giving Gala' Gives Disabled Kids a 'Night to Shine'
Someone that has been bullied(although in most cases bullying just makes people stronger), mocked, Criticized and his friends and family attacked.
He playes/played sports the way they should be played... kneeling for the right reasons.

I graduated from UF....I love me some TT.

Or he could give real money to people, like this:

Watson gives 1st paycheck to Texans workers

Giving money is nice. I'm cool with that. Like Farm Aid and concerts for HIV projects and Amnesty. Don't like the issue: don't buy a ticket.

Other than that, I don't want to know athletes' politics.

Lolololol

Giving money is nice. I'm cool with that. Like Farm Aid and concerts for HIV projects and Amnesty. Don't like the issue: don't buy a ticket.

They said that to Muhammad Ali, too. They don’t want to hear athletes opinions but if Clint Eastwood gets up and makes a fool out of himself at a political convention that’s just fine?

They said that to Muhammad Ali, too. They don’t want to hear athletes opinions but if Clint Eastwood gets up and makes a fool out of himself at a political convention that’s just fine?
Well, with Ali they drafted him, and didn't buy his religious argument. The common white meme (my father included) was "he can't be a pacifist." Ali said he "didn't have nothing against ... viet cong." And they took away his opportunity to box by pulling his license. He had a few fights in Europe. Frazier gave/loaned him some money. Eventually he got his license back. He was never able to move his legs as he had before, but he compensated with other skills.

If someone says Kapernick or Tebow can't play in the NFL because of their political views, I'd be against that. But no one is saying that. Kaepernick's saying he's not being hired because of his views. That's probably right because any team that signs him will lose ticket sales. But nobody took away his legal right to play football. People just don't want to pay to see him.

Nice that this guy is doing good things for people now. But all of his theatrical grandstanding about his "religion" turned me off long ago. These "Christians" need to understand that religion and show business are two different areas of life. Millions of people around the world pray without trying for an audience.

And yet show business and politics are ok.
Got it.

Show business and politics are intended for a mass public audience, and success at either depends on public opinion. The intention of prayer is to personally contact the Creator about some issue. One can pray anywhere at any time, without anyone around you even knowing that you are doing it. You can do it in your bathroom, on the metro, at a football stadium, on an airplane. Anywhere!

I don't know what urgent issues that Tebow was trying to contact the Creator about on the football field. I guess they pertained to his participation in a football game. If not, maybe the well-being of a sick relative. I would think that the Creator would prioritize his football requests well behind those who are praying that they be given the basics of survival, like being given food for a famished child or stopping the imminent crash of an aircraft they were on. Notwithstanding Tibow's particular issues with the Creator at any given moment, of which no one else has any idea, he has always seemed that his goal was to be the center of attention in a crowd, not to commune with a Supreme Being.

Forum List

Back