Tim Walz VP running mate

I just read the little bitch Walz encouraged neighbors to snitch on those during COVID if they left their house.
He had one of the WORST COVID policies of any governor. He is a petty dictator and an authoritarian. He should be nowhere near the oval office TBH

Tim WALZ’S Covid TYRANNY Exposed; Set Up SNITCH HOTLINE, Backed Nursing Home Policy: Robby Soave​

Aug 7, 2024

Bigoted attitude is the wrong way to start a thread.

Turns out I was right.

The traitor sent out a memo in 2005 saying he was ready to deploy if his unit was needed. Then when his unit deployed later that year, his ass retired, abandoning his men.

When the going get tough, Walz gets going.

Last edited:
Kamala picked a felon. This is Tim Walz being busted for DUI.

WOW , you really had to dig far for that one. Yes , he got a DUI almost 30 years ago when he was a young man. Did you ever drive drunk ? A lot of people ,including myself have when we were young and foolish. I even got stopped by a policeman. Fortunately I had a friend with me and the policeman was nice enough to say.Maybe you should let your friend drive and I did. I was stopped because I was driving too slow. I thank that policeman to this day.

Turns out I was right.

The traitor sent out a memo in 2005 saying he was ready to deploy if his unit was needed. Then when his unit deployed, his ass retired, abandoning his men.

You are either lying or misinformed. His second in command who took over tells the truth about the situation. Walz was deeply divided about wether to stay in the service or pursue his political career , he'd been thinking about it for two years. He finally made the decision and got out months before they were deployed.

It's official. I don't know who this guy is but I'm sure he's a hard left loon like the rest of them.

Get this:

He signed into law a bill requiring menstrual products be made available in restrooms that “menstruating person” may use, but the law appears to be voluntary as the Anoka school district, the largest in the state refused to place them in boys restrooms.

The law itself makes no reference to boys or girls, simply “menstruating persons”.

The State refuses to force Anoka to comply.

So a trans boy must deny its own identity and instead of getting these in the restroom, are forced to be “a girl” for this purpose.

I call that transphobic and it makes Walz a Transphobe.

Again, you can’t make this silly progressive 💩 up.

Turns out I was right.

The traitor sent out a memo in 2005 saying he was ready to deploy if his unit was needed. Then when his unit deployed later that year, his ass retired, abandoning his men.

You started this post with a bigoted attitude. You never wanted to discuss Walz ; clearly your intent was to disparage him and argue rather than discuss him. Sad , very sad. You already made up your mind about him beforehand.

Get this:

He signed into law a bill requiring menstrual products be made available in restrooms that “menstruating person” may use, but the law appears to be voluntary as the Anoka school district, the largest in the state refused to place them in boys restrooms.

The law itself makes no reference to boys or girls, simply “menstruating persons”.

The State refuses to force Anoka to comply.

So a trans boy must deny its own identity and instead of getting these in the restroom, are forced to be “a girl” for this purpose.

I call that transphobic and it makes Walz a Transphobe.

Again, you can’t make this silly progressive 💩 up.
That's already been explained it was done to accommodate transgender children. Apparently the Minnesota legislature is liberal enough to reach out to them but not liberal enough to allow them to use the bathroom appropriate for them.

You are either lying or misinformed. His second in command who took over tells the truth about the situation. Walz was deeply divided about whether to stay in the service or pursue his political career , he'd been thinking about it for two years. He finally made the decision and got out months before they were deployed.
Months before deployed, but with full knowledge of the deployment. My son had fulfilled his requirements with the Army reserves and was set to end it and start college (after already doing 2 deployments to Iraq). He had already signed up for classes, when he heard of a third deployment. He, even though he could have backed out honorably, decided he couldn’t let his fellow soldiers deploy without him and reenlisted.

I know the difference between valor and chickenshit.

That's already been explained it was done to accommodate transgender children. Apparently the Minnesota legislature is liberal enough to reach out to them but not liberal enough to allow them to use the bathroom appropriate for them.
Making Walz a Transphobe.

Months before deployed, but with full knowledge of the deployment. My son had fulfilled his requirements with the Army reserves and was set to end it and start college (after already doing 2 deployments to Iraq). He had already signed up for classes, when he heard of a third deployment. He, even though he could have backed out honorably, decided he couldn’t let his fellow soldiers deploy without him and reenlisted.

I know the difference between valor and chickenshit.
Only rumors about deployment existed at the time he made the decision. Thank you for your son's service. Obviously your son did not have pressing concerns outside of the military. As I've already said per his second in command it was a difficult decision for Walz but time was running out for his opportunity as a politician and he became a great one at that too.

Only rumors about deployment existed at the time he made the decision. Thank you for your son's service. Obviously your son did not have pressing concerns outside of the military. As I've already said per his second in command it was a difficult decision for Walz but time was running out for his opportunity as a politician and he became a great one at that too.
Starting his college life, and life itself, aren’t not pressing issues.

Oh my.

A lie, as we now know.

You people and your pet lies. Do you have a funeral, every time one dies? That would be one big cemetery.

You started this post with a bigoted attitude. You never wanted to discuss Walz ; clearly your intent was to disparage him and argue rather than discuss him. Sad , very sad. You already made up your mind about him beforehand.

Why is he ingesting horse semen?

Turns out I was right.

" IF " as I'm sure every other responsible military leader did at the time.

Forum List

Back