Time for cultural, economic, and ecological revolution in America

• Banned
Nope, folks like you are and that time of ending it is coming quickly.

Republicans want ecological revolution. It's not dirty enough the way things are now.

• Banned
There are more folks that agree with the Pope than with the Sonny Clarks among the millennial and a majority among the older generations.

• Banned
Republicans want ecological revolution. It's not dirty enough the way things are now.
I'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a Liberal. I'm not a Conservative. I'm not a Moderate. I'm not a Right Wing. I'm not a Left Wing. I'm an American for America, period.
No you are not. Don't ever think anything else.

I'm not a Republican. I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a Liberal. I'm not a Conservative. I'm not a Moderate. I'm not a Right Wing. I'm not a Left Wing. I'm an American for America, period.
No you are not. Don't ever think anything else.
Cute ........ very cute .......... you certainly don't know me. I am an American for America, period. Now, you're entitled to your opinion, and I respect your right to express it. But, your opinion doesn't change who and what I am.

:lol: Good boy. I am cute Be happy then and accept the change that is coming. Who you think you are is immaterial. Be an island alone. The change is coming and you will be part of it. What you think does not matter.

:lol: Good boy. I am cute Be happy then and accept the change that is coming. Who you think you are is immaterial. Be an island alone. The change is coming and you will be part of it. What you think does not matter.
FYI -- I've never ever said that what I say or think matters. Hell, change happens whether we want it or not. It's been that way since the beginning of time, and will continue until the end of time. Change is change, and we deal with it as best we can. It's always been that way, no difference now.

I think radical change is needed (sorry Sonny) - not because the Pope says so (I believe Catholicism is a cult) but because well, radical change is needed!

I think radical change is needed (sorry Sonny) - not because the Pope says so (I believe Catholicism is a cult) but because well, radical change is needed!

I think the radical change has been done.

We used to be an economic powerhouse with more industry than the rest of the world combined.

"Progressives" destroyed all that with their "radical change".

I think we can return to a more prosperous country if we roll back a lot of the regressive liberal bullshit.

Forum List

Back