Time for the old guys to go away.

Donald Trump will be 77 soon. Joe Biden is 80. Regardless of one's political leanings, this is too old. America needs a President who understands the modern digital age in which we live and has the energy to be an effective administrator - without the legal and political baggage these 2 old guys carry around. Presidents George W Bush and Barack Obama had the advantage of fewer skeletons in their closets, and their relative youth. In 2024 its time to elect a younger person for the top spot. :)

As bad as Trump and Biden are, Bush and Obama were worse.
Bush and Obama created a bunch of illegal wars that not only cost trillions, but destroyed the world economy.
I don't think age has much to do with it.
Biden was just bad from the beginning, like his Federal Crime Bill in 1994 that started the illegal War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, 3 strikes, etc.

I'm seventy-three so I know first hand the debilities age brings. I think the ideal age for a president would be someone in their forties or fifties.

Evan McMullen..

{...
David Evan McMullin[1] (born April 2, 1976)[2][3][4] is an American politician and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officer. McMullin ran as an independent in the 2016 United States presidential election and in the 2022 United States Senate election in Utah.[5]

McMullin was a CIA operations officer from 2001 to 2010. In 2011, he received an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and worked as an investment banker for about a year and a half. He was a senior adviser on national security issues for the House Committee on Foreign Affairs from 2013 to 2015 and served as a chief policy director for the House Republican Conference in the U.S. House of Representatives from January 2015 through July 2016. McMullin left the Republican Party in 2016 after Donald Trump became the party's presumptive presidential nominee.

McMullin ran for president in the 2016 election as an independent backed by the organization Better for America. He received support from some members of the "Never Trump" movement,[6] and polling taken late in the campaign showed him ahead of major party nominees Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton in his home state of Utah.[7] McMullin received 21.5% of the vote in Utah, taking third place in that state behind Trump and Clinton.[8] Nationally, he received 0.53% of the popular vote.[9]
...}

Not sure I would trust anyone from the CIA?

Democrats have decided on Gruesome Gavin Newsom as their next candidate. He will repeat his California success in the entire country.

With age comes wisdom. The issue is addressing the needs of a younger generation by teaching them to fish, not fish for them. To operate within government means, not handcuff future generations.
You mean like this generation did? It's our children and grandchildren that will pay the tab we ran up which by the way is trillion upon trillion.

No old white men.

EF17B078-8DF2-43A3-A7B9-788130291901.jpeg

Nobody ever saw Barry Hussein's real B.C.. The media trusted the copy to be real so it was accepted. The media never looked into Biden's two brain embolisms so Americans had no reason to consider Biden's mental health. His son's laptop evidence was withheld from the public until the election was over so there was no reason to consider Biden's legal baggage. Trump seems to be in excellent health for a 77 year old man and his legal baggage seems to have been manufactured by rogue agents in the "justice" dept. and supported by the media. The point is whether age or political and legal baggage is really a factor or whether the media is actually the propaganda arm of the democrat party and as such is willing to overlook the shortcoming of democrats and stress faked charges against republicans.

Truth be told I don't believe I can vote in the next election. There really isn't a candidate that can live up to my specs.

Donald Trump will be 77 soon. Joe Biden is 80. Regardless of one's political leanings, this is too old. America needs a President who understands the modern digital age in which we live and has the energy to be an effective administrator - without the legal and political baggage these 2 old guys carry around. Presidents George W Bush and Barack Obama had the advantage of fewer skeletons in their closets, and their relative youth. In 2024 its time to elect a younger person for the top spot. :)
Well they say with age comes wisdom. We have to have a balance between appreciating the past and moving toward the future.

Could it be that the times of the middle ages were better than our modern time ? We could learn a lot from the past one might say

Truth be told I don't believe I can vote in the next election. There really isn't a candidate that can live up to my specs.

True, but at least vote independent so that the 2 parties do not become even more complacent, thinking that people do not even care enough to vote.

Forum List

Back