Time to attack Colin Powell-He don't talk nice about Trump

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
A leaked email from Colin Powell has confirmed his feelings and thoughts about Donald Trump. " a national disgrace and an international pariah". Sure to get the deplorable's defending Trump and trashing General Powell.

A national disgrace and international pariah. What does he mean?

Powell's in a funny place, an anti-Trumper who just got pulled into the email tar pit by the Hildabeast.

So what, he has the right to his opinion. Are you still calling him the house nig#er?

Powell's in a funny place, an anti-Trumper who just got pulled into the email tar pit by the Hildabeast.

You are absolutely right!

But lying Rotten Clinton can not help herself!

“Sad thing,” Powell wrote to one confidant, “HRC could have killed this two years ago by merely telling everyone honestly what she had done and not tie me to it.”

Colin Powell Urged Hillary Clinton’s Team Not to Scapegoat Him for Her Private Server, Leaked Emails Reveal

That was the disturbance in the force that I felt....
The Donald's small handed tiny fingers flying over
the cell phone sending out tweets to his legion of deplorables
to go after Powell....

Anyone who doesn't have total support for Trumpy must be attacked.

Just to be clear, since Powell just exposed Hillary as a pathelogical liar, is the OP trying to throw Hillary or the GOP under the bus?

I wish we could get back to the time when it was deemed unseemly to criticize politicians in office once you were out of office. Funny, Dubya hasn't utter a peep to criticize anyone.

Pretty classy if you ask me.

The man is way overrated anyways. I can't think of one serious military accomplishment that he has ever had.

Colin Powell said, "Everything HRC (Hillary) touches she kind of screws up with hubris" so there you have it, Colin Powell thinks Hillary is a moron.

The man is way overrated anyways. I can't think of one serious military accomplishment that he has ever had.
So the BLACK man exposes Hillry as a racist & a liar, and you dump on him...'He's a loser anyway'.

Got it. :p

Yeah, he loves Clinton, doesn't he, thinks she's real smart...
lol

"In a separate email, Powell said he “warned her staff three times over the past two years not to try to connect it to me. I am not sure HRC even knew or understood what was going on in the basement.”

from Townhall.com

A leaked email from Colin Powell has confirmed his feelings and thoughts about Donald Trump. " a national disgrace and an international pariah". Sure to get the deplorable's defending Trump and trashing General Powell.

A national disgrace and international pariah. What does he mean?

Suddenly the right just finds out today that Colin Powell is a piece of shit. Just now....It has nothing to do with his opinion of Trump thats just a coinky dink

Colin Powell is saying that Hillary has screwed the pooch for future SOS's. That's what's irritating him. Powell made the case that using a personal email account for non-classified email enables a SOS to perform the job better. But then Hillary comes along and so fucks this up by standing up her own amateur server in some closet and using it for classified emails, starts deleting emails, Hillary has created such a giant cluster that future SOS's are going to be handicapped now. She ruined it effectively. Wow shocker something Hillary touches turns to FUBAR.

Forum List

Back