Time to check in: are republicans STILL in denial about Trump?

The evidence continues to be overwhelming that he is:

1) Corrupt - the Russian ties are fairly obvious. Can you imagine if Hillary was president right now and was accused of the exact same things based on the exact same evidence? Republicans would shut down America.

2) A liar - he's broken all of his campaign promises.

3) Stupid - who could forget that hilarious press conference he held weeks back? Wow. It's also funny that some Trumpsters were saying his very basic vocabulary and articulation was all just facade during the campaign and yet he still talks like a 9 year old.

4) Lazy - he's a gone golfing 15 times costing tax payers millions. Obama golfed zero times in this span of time for his presidency

5) Immature/insecure - he's the biggest snowflake of them all but his base are too much of pussies to admit it.

6) Impulsive - he flip flopped on Syria over night and accomplished nothing at all with his strike

^Needed grief counseling and coloring books and puppies after Trump won.

America you royally fucked up

Latinos have already saved this election

The RW needs to explain HOW the DNC could rig the general election

The scientific polls are what matters and the results are BAD for Trump

Hey Trump fans, if Trump miraculously won the election...

rofl_emoticon.gif

1) Corrupt - the Russian ties are fairly obvious. Can you imagine if Hillary was president right now and was accused of the exact same things based on the exact same evidence? Republicans would shut down America.

Wrong. There is absolutely zero evidence of any collusion with Russia. That is a lie.

Really? Are you that stupid? All of the other presidents before him broke campaign promises as well. If that's the standard you are using then your point is moot.

3) Stupid - who could forget that hilarious press conference he held weeks back? Wow. It's also funny that some Trumpsters were saying his very basic vocabulary and articulation was all just facade during the campaign and yet he still talks like a 9 year old.

Who could forget? Well you for one. You can't remember enough about it to let us know which one. You only remember your butthurt over it.

4) Lazy - he's a gone golfing 15 times costing tax payers millions. Obama golfed zero times in this span of time for his presidency

He's done more good for this country than any POTUS before him all the way back to Reagan, and he's only been on the job for 4 months. Plus he has don't it in spite of the immature, and vengeful obstruction by the DNC. Let him play golf, he deserves it.

Obama didn't need the time off, it's a whole lot easier to fuck everything up than it is to fix it.

5) Immature/insecure - he's the biggest snowflake of them all but his base are too much of pussies to admit it.

That isn't a fact, dumbass, that's your butthurt opinion. You should try to learn the difference.

6) Impulsive - he flip flopped on Syria over night and accomplished nothing at all with his strike

Wrong again moron. He warned 0bama to stay out of Syria, we are not in Syria, we bombed them, now we are done.

He accomplished quite a bit. We sent Assad, Putin, and N. Korea a message. They heard it.

So, to sum up:

Trump voters are not in denial but the evidence shows that you are still in the throes of severe butthurt and cannot stop lying.

rofl_emoticon.gif
lol you went all out didn't you? Actually, those polls weren't wrong. Hillary won the popular vote. But I'll admit my prediction was wrong. I acknowledged that the day after on here. Of course all of this is besides the point of my thread. You're just too much of a wuss to acknowledge it.

Last edited:
I'm trying really hard to identify the specific point where Trump could drop to where - thereafter - I might wish that Hitlary would have won over him.

So far, I got nuthin.
No, you're just in denial.

Am I in any more in denial of anything than you are?

Let's start with your denial of rights to children in the womb. . . Shall we?

rofl_emoticon.gif
lol you went all out didn't you? Actually, those polls weren't wrong. Hillary won the popular vote. Of course all of this is besides the point of my thread. You're just too much of a wuss to acknowledge it.

How funny. An obviously ill informed mentally unstable internet bad ass pretending he's so much "smarter" than everyone else he can tell you what they're thinking and feeling. Hint, ANYONE who voted for Hillary is red helmet special.

rofl_emoticon.gif
lol you went all out didn't you? Actually, those polls weren't wrong. Hillary won the popular vote. Of course all of this is besides the point of my thread. You're just too much of a wuss to acknowledge it.

How funny. An obviously ill informed mentally unstable internet bad ass pretending he's so much "smarter" than everyone else he can tell you what they're thinking and feeling. Hint, ANYONE who voted for Hillary is red helmet special.
It really doesn't get dumber than a Trump supporter believe me. He's betrayed every reason why they voted for him and they're too retarded to acknowledge it.

rofl_emoticon.gif

It really doesn't get dumber than a Trump supporter believe me. He's betrayed every reason why they voted for him and they're too retarded to acknowledge it.

You shouldn't have run the worst Candidate in History.

rofl_emoticon.gif
lol you went all out didn't you? Actually, those polls weren't wrong. Hillary won the popular vote. But I'll admit my prediction was wrong. I acknowledged that the day after on here. Of course all of this is besides the point of my thread. You're just too much of a wuss to acknowledge it.

90 seconds of cherry picking your failed predictions is not going "all out".

It's more like shooting fish in a barrel.

Take a deep breath and say it SLOWLY ...

President Donald Trump.

3.jpg

That's the sound of winning.
And you clinging to this is all you really have.

Not exactly.
We have a new Supreme Court Justice, and another in the wings.
We have border agents again.
We have the world's attention in the middle east.
We don't have to give away our money to the "climate redistributing wealth scam".
We have happy stocks, and an enthusiastic market again.
We have our Constitution back.
We have the pleasure of watching America become great again.

We are not clinging. We have fully embraced all of the above and the man who wants to provide it.

Last edited:

rofl_emoticon.gif

Then how did Russia hack the election if Hillary won the popular vote?

rofl_emoticon.gif

DUH!!!

rofl_emoticon.gif

Okay that's a really stupid question. No one ever claimed Russia hacked the vote.

rofl_emoticon.gif

Okay that's a really stupid question. No one ever claimed Russia hacked the vote.

You know how exactly the media works, they imply it for the uniformed liberal voters.

rofl_emoticon.gif

I voted for Bernie in the primaries. Don't be dumb.

How did that work out for you, voting for some crazy ass nut job? :laugh:

How did that work out for you, voting for some crazy ass nut job? :laugh:
Right it's all my fault Hillary beat him. Do you realize how dumb you sound?

We aren't talking about the Primaries don't deflect.

We aren't talking about the Primaries don't deflect.
Well gee Hillary is the result of the primaries. Do I really have to spell it out for you? I didn't want Hillary as the nominee. That's why I said I voted for Bernie. This isn't hard to figure out.

Forum List

Back