🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Time to Cut Funding: Berkeley Student Paper Publishes Columns Praising Anti-Milo Riot

The First Amendment does not protect violence, nor does it protect speech advocating or soliciting violence. The government should investigate this student newspaper, and make arrests as appropriate.

The shitty part is that their entire narrative for "shutting Milo down" is fucking bullshit, I mean from start to finish it's bullshit. He's not a white nationalist, he's not a racist, he's not a Nazi, he doesn't do hate speeches. The whole thing is a god damn lie used to justify violence against others and free speech.

I think Trump should withhold funding, strip their accreditation. THIS is what they are teaching their students, to blindly hate and beat people up? Fuck that noise.

The shitty part is that their entire narrative for "shutting Milo down" is fucking bullshit, I mean from start to finish it's bullshit. He's not a white nationalist, he's not a racist, he's not a Nazi, he doesn't do hate speeches. The whole thing is a god damn lie used to justify violence against others and free speech.

I think Trump should withhold funding, strip their accreditation. THIS is what they are teaching their students, to blindly hate and beat people up? Fuck that noise.

His right to free speech and other students right to listen to him

oops, they are the wrong political party, they don't have rights

If you don't like what he has to say, don't attend, but don't riot

Forum List

Back