Time To End The Trade War

After climbing steadily for nine years, the Dow was brought to a screeching halt in January 2018 when Trump began his idiotic left wing tariff war. It has been flat ever since. It's been almost two years now, and every American's 401k is taking hits because of it.

Trump's schtick is to cut and run from conflicts, and then declare victory. That's what he said in 2008 about Iraq. That's what he is doing now in Syria.

It's time for him to realize he has damaged America with his stupid tariff war. Farmers have been hit the hardest, and his bailout has now cost twice as much as the auto bailout of 2008 which conservatives curse to this day.

Our trade deficit with China is now at a record high. Trump's failed tariff war has completely backfired in his face.

The trade war has now caused a slowdown in manufacturing. The PMI has been going down, down, down ever since Trump started his tariff war. That is not good for the future of this country. It is simply bad for America.

Not even the great blustering Trump can withstand an impeachment inquiry, the betrayal of an ally, and an economic downturn.

Trump needs to head off disaster and end his tariff war now.

He can declare a fake victory, and watch the Dow pick up where it left off two years ago. He can then take credit for it going up, up, up.

He needs to do it now. Before it is too late for America's economy.
Hurting Your Chinese Investments?

Why not support the President and bring China to it's knees? Is insane TDS more important to the left than making America great again?
Tariff wars are a left wing policy, fool.

It's been a disaster for America. Our 401ks are taking a hit, our farmers are taking a hit, our manufacturing sector is taking a hit.

"Duuhhhhh...winning!"

Does Russia let you have 401ks over there?

Disaster:

U.S. trade gap with China reaches all-time high under Trump

US-manufacturing-PMI-900x540.png

Dow January 2016: 26,616
Dow Present: 26,507

Trump’s farm bailout has cost taxpayers more than double the auto bailout

No fucking shit!
The better our economy does the wider the trade gap grows...thanks for pointing out that we are getting fucked.
Please tell me you realized this...before you made an ass of yourself?

No fucking shit!
The better our economy does the wider the trade gap grows...thanks for pointing out that we are getting fucked.
Wrong.

The bigger our federal deficit grows, the bigger our trade gap grows.

Dipshit.

Why not support the President and bring China to it's knees? Is insane TDS more important to the left than making America great again?
Tariff wars are a left wing policy, fool.

It's been a disaster for America. Our 401ks are taking a hit, our farmers are taking a hit, our manufacturing sector is taking a hit.

"Duuhhhhh...winning!"

You shortsighted right here, right now types really need to learn to think about achieving goals best for the long term. Fucking weirdos!

No fucking shit!
Wrong.

Dipshit.

Explain that to us in detail.

No fucking shit!
These Scum Sucking Corporations that Fled America when Bill Clinton put NAFTA in effect and had China Join the WTO, should all be boycotted.

After climbing steadily for nine years, the Dow was brought to a screeching halt in January 2018 when Trump began his idiotic left wing tariff war. It has been flat ever since. It's been almost two years now, and every American's 401k is taking hits because of it.

Trump's schtick is to cut and run from conflicts, and then declare victory. That's what he said in 2008 about Iraq. That's what he is doing now in Syria.

It's time for him to realize he has damaged America with his stupid tariff war. Farmers have been hit the hardest, and his bailout has now cost twice as much as the auto bailout of 2008 which conservatives curse to this day.

Our trade deficit with China is now at a record high. Trump's failed tariff war has completely backfired in his face.

The trade war has now caused a slowdown in manufacturing. The PMI has been going down, down, down ever since Trump started his tariff war. That is not good for the future of this country. It is simply bad for America.

Not even the great blustering Trump can withstand an impeachment inquiry, the betrayal of an ally, and an economic downturn.

He can declare a fake victory, and watch the Dow pick up where it left off two years ago. He can then take credit for it going up, up, up.

I agree. Let's engage in free-market capitalism. Trade is inherently good.

It's just odd that so many people hated free trade, until Trump opposed it, and magically they are all now free-market capitalists on this one single issue.

No fucking shit!
Wrong.

Dipshit.

I thought you loved deficit spending? Have you started bitching about the tens of billions spent on pet human wetbacks?

Because he's not brining Jina to its knees. And the jobs aren't coming back, but prices are going up. he's undercut his negoitators at every turn. The only issue with Jina really is IP, and …. they've no incentive now to give in. Our companies still want access to Chinese markets and Trump's played the tariff card … and he's got farmers on welfare.

No fucking shit!
These Scum Sucking Corporations that Fled America when Bill Clinton put NAFTA in effect and had China Join the WTO, should all be boycotted.
Those are the people trump just gave a huge tax cut.

Life must be tough without a spine.

No fucking shit!
Wrong.

Dipshit.

Explain that to us in detail.
I have several times on this forum.

Standard macroeconomic theory points to how a budget deficit can be a contributing factor to a current account deficit. This link can be seen from considering the national accounting model of the economy: Y=C+I+G+(X-M), where Y represents national income or GDP, C is consumption, I is investment, G is government spending and X–M stands for net exports. This represents GDP because all the production in an economy (the left hand side of the equation) is used as consumption (C), investment (I), government spending (G), and goods that are exported in excess of imports (NX). Another equation defining GDP using alternative terms (which in theory results in the same value is Y=C+S+T, where Y is again GDP, C is consumption, S is saving, and T is taxes. This is because national income is also equal to output, and all individual income either goes to pay for consumption (C), to pay taxes (T), or is saved (S).

Twin deficits hypothesis - Wikipedia

The Twin Deficits of the US

No fucking shit!

You mean like sealybobo and Dont Taz Me Bro .......both of whom got $3K per year in bonuses from Trump...Ask them what they got back from the Kenyan Chimp.

No fucking shit!
If you call Tarriffs on China a Tax Cut, then I guess we'll say Hillary Clinton isn't a corrupt old hag, and Obama Bin Lying wasn't a Russian Asset.

No fucking shit!
Wrong.

Dipshit.

I thought you loved deficit spending?

You have to be retarded. You have to be.

Look at my post count.

I have posted more about deficits and the federal debt than all my other posts combined.

So...you are definitely retarded. Aaaaaaand...

Have you started bitching about the tens of billions spent on pet human wetbacks?
...you are a racist to boot.

Only a retarded racist would be stupid enough to think Trump's record $4.7 trillion budget is "because wetbacks".

You mean it’s time to surrender to China in their decades long trade war against us.

Funny how the left now fully embraces corporate profit, so long as it benefits China. Even to the point of letting Chinese censors dictate what Americans are allowed to say and think.

You people are disgusting.

No fucking shit!
If you call Tarriffs on China a Tax Cut, then I guess we'll say Hillary Clinton isn't a corrupt old hag, and Obama Bin Lying wasn't a Russian Asset.
I’m referencing the corporate tax cuts obviously, dumb crowd today...

Time to quit trading with China permanently
Completely unrealistic and stupid.

ivanka-made-in-china.jpg

trump-made-in-china.jpg

Pending-Trademarks-2-768x529.jpg

They are running out of pork to eat....but they can go back to eating dog. Trump should demand a unconditional surrender
Yes and we should demand they send us their resources for really cheap. Oh wait, that’s what they were doing. What’s the problem again?
You could always move to China
Why? They happily send us all their resources and keep the pollution. How could it be better?
Just where do they keep all of that "pollution"?......:cuckoo:

You mean it’s time to surrender to China in their decades long trade war against us.

Funny how the left now fully embraces corporate profit, so long as it benefits China. Even to the point of letting Chinese censors dictate what Americans are allowed to say and think.

You people are disgusting.
Decades of them sending us their resources for cheap and keeping the pollution. So horrible.

Forum List

Back