Time To End The Trade War

How are those steel tariffs working?

U.S. Steel plans to lay off hundreds of workers in Michigan

U.S. Steel’s stock price has plunged 73% since March 1, 2018, when Trump announced his decision to crack down on foreign imports.

There are always casualties in any fight worth fighting...Nutless, shortsighted fools are not expected to understand.
And in a trade war nobody ever wins. It’s a fact. Economists have known this for decades. The tariffs were supposed to help steel. They are laying people off...

After climbing steadily for nine years, the Dow was brought to a screeching halt in January 2018 when Trump began his idiotic left wing tariff war. It has been flat ever since. It's been almost two years now, and every American's 401k is taking hits because of it.

Trump's schtick is to cut and run from conflicts, and then declare victory. That's what he said in 2008 about Iraq. That's what he is doing now in Syria.

It's time for him to realize he has damaged America with his stupid tariff war. Farmers have been hit the hardest, and his bailout has now cost twice as much as the auto bailout of 2008 which conservatives curse to this day.

Our trade deficit with China is now at a record high. Trump's failed tariff war has completely backfired in his face.

The trade war has now caused a slowdown in manufacturing. The PMI has been going down, down, down ever since Trump started his tariff war. That is not good for the future of this country. It is simply bad for America.

Not even the great blustering Trump can withstand an impeachment inquiry, the betrayal of an ally, and an economic downturn.

Trump needs to head off disaster and end his tariff war now.

He can declare a fake victory, and watch the Dow pick up where it left off two years ago. He can then take credit for it going up, up, up.

He needs to do it now. Before it is too late for America's economy.

I agree. Let's engage in free-market capitalism. Trade is inherently good.

It's just odd that so many people hated free trade, until Trump opposed it, and magically they are all now free-market capitalists on this one single issue.
After climbing steadily for nine years, the Dow was brought to a screeching halt in January 2018 when Trump began his idiotic left wing tariff war. It has been flat ever since. It's been almost two years now, and every American's 401k is taking hits because of it.

Trump's schtick is to cut and run from conflicts, and then declare victory. That's what he said in 2008 about Iraq. That's what he is doing now in Syria.

It's time for him to realize he has damaged America with his stupid tariff war. Farmers have been hit the hardest, and his bailout has now cost twice as much as the auto bailout of 2008 which conservatives curse to this day.

Our trade deficit with China is now at a record high. Trump's failed tariff war has completely backfired in his face.

The trade war has now caused a slowdown in manufacturing. The PMI has been going down, down, down ever since Trump started his tariff war. That is not good for the future of this country. It is simply bad for America.

Not even the great blustering Trump can withstand an impeachment inquiry, the betrayal of an ally, and an economic downturn.

He can declare a fake victory, and watch the Dow pick up where it left off two years ago. He can then take credit for it going up, up, up.

It's just odd that so many people hated free trade, until Trump opposed it, and magically they are all now free-market capitalists on this one single issue.
Wrong.

The bigger our federal deficit grows, the bigger our trade gap grows.

Dipshit.

I thought you loved deficit spending?

You have to be retarded. You have to be.

Look at my post count.

I have posted more about deficits and the federal debt than all my other posts combined.

So...you are definitely retarded. Aaaaaaand...

Have you started bitching about the tens of billions spent on pet human wetbacks?
...you are a racist to boot.

Only a retarded racist would be stupid enough to think Trump's record $4.7 trillion budget is "because wetbacks".
We spend more on Illegal Aliens $150 Billion a year
A totally fake number.

And he's attempting to justify economic insanity with what he considers a bigger econ insanity.

THAT'S what kills be about Trumpsettes. I won't diss their support for him in 16, even though they were told they'd get screwed. But they continue to cheer him as real wages are at best flat, and mfring declines

You do realize that 2018 was a record year in manufacturing.... which is higher than it was in 2018 (as 'record year' implies).

Look at my post count.

I have posted more about deficits and the federal debt than all my other posts combined.

Have you started bitching about the tens of billions spent on pet human wetbacks?

Only a retarded racist would be stupid enough to think Trump's record $4.7 trillion budget is "because wetbacks".
A totally fake number.

And he's attempting to justify economic insanity with what he considers a bigger econ insanity.

THAT'S what kills be about Trumpsettes. I won't diss their support for him in 16, even though they were told they'd get screwed. But they continue to cheer him as real wages are at best flat, and mfring declines

You do realize that 2018 was a record year in manufacturing.... which is higher than it was in 2018 (as 'record year' implies).
Sure not doing well now.
https://www.latimes.com/politics/st...rump-vow-manufacturing-in-recession?_amp=true

Trade wars harm exporters the most. So we import 70% & only export 30%.

Keep up the pressure Trump!!! China is coming apart. They are so bankrupt that the citizens no longer use the government issued currency. The use social media electronic payments.

I will vote for Trump if he wins against China without accepting a "skinny deal"

Declaring victory with a "skinny deal" is like Bush declaring victory in Iraq before the real war started!

China has stolen from US for far too long!!!

Last edited:
Trump is slowly increasing US manufacturing jobs. He is not the disasters Bush 2, Bush 1 & Reagan were. Bush 2 was the worst president in history!!!
fredgraph.png

Last edited:

Look at my post count.

A totally fake number.

Sure not doing well now.
https://www.latimes.com/politics/st...rump-vow-manufacturing-in-recession?_amp=true

I checked the numbers.... there is a tiny dip.... it's not significant.

Doesn't mean it could not be significant in the future, and possibly the precursor to a recession. However, it's still way higher than it was before, 2007, and higher than after the recession. We'll see how it goes from here.

You mean it's time that America went back to doing nothing about China's trade war against us, that it's time that America stopped fighting back and once again let China walk all over us in trade, the theft of intellectual property, currency manipulation, etc.
Then instead of targeting china imports to the us and Us exports to China, perhaps Dump should have actually targeted IP 'theft" and currency manipulation.
Considering the currency manipulation Trump is demanding from the Fed, and the currency manipulation the Fed did after the economic crash, I find it funny we call China a currency manipulator.

But whatever.

What Our Economists Say:
“An agreement on exchange rates could be a practical, face-saving way for both sides to reach a mini-deal that helps de-escalate trade tensions. In practice, though, it would probably have limited implications on China’s exchange rate policy -- barring an (unlikely) Plaza Accord type of commitment.”

U.S. Weighs Currency Pact With China as Part of Partial Deal
China fills the Lefts Pickets with a portion of the cash they plunder from America, and in exchange, the Left carries water for the Chi-Coms in EVERY US/China dispute.

OLD AND BUSTED: Russia! Russia! Russia!

The New Hotness? Trump’s science adviser: Boston lab theft case part of ‘systemic threat’ from China.

Look at my post count.

A totally fake number.

Before Trump kicked in his tariffs.

United States Manufacturing Production

You mean it's time that America went back to doing nothing about China's trade war against us, that it's time that America stopped fighting back and once again let China walk all over us in trade, the theft of intellectual property, currency manipulation, etc.
Then instead of targeting china imports to the us and Us exports to China, perhaps Dump should have actually targeted IP 'theft" and currency manipulation.
Considering the currency manipulation Trump is demanding from the Fed, and the currency manipulation the Fed did after the economic crash, I find it funny we call China a currency manipulator.

But whatever.

What Our Economists Say:
“An agreement on exchange rates could be a practical, face-saving way for both sides to reach a mini-deal that helps de-escalate trade tensions. In practice, though, it would probably have limited implications on China’s exchange rate policy -- barring an (unlikely) Plaza Accord type of commitment.”

China fills the Lefts Pickets with a portion of the cash they plunder from America, and in exchange, the Left carries water for the Chi-Coms in EVERY US/China dispute.

The New Hotness? Trump’s science adviser: Boston lab theft case part of ‘systemic threat’ from China.
Trump's deal increases trade with China

Look at my post count.

A totally fake number.

I'm not seeing that.

United States GDP From Manufacturing

Screenshot at 2020-01-15 15-14-06.png

Record year in manufacturing. US manufacturing has never produced more goods in value, than ever before.

Look at my post count.

A totally fake number.

Trump continues to kick ass on behalf of the US Manufacturing employee:

fredgraph.png

#WINNNING!​

upload_2020-1-15_19-0-55.jpeg

But whatever.

What Our Economists Say:

Both of those governments are enemies of the United States. Don't ever doubt it.

Forum List

Back