Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

There is protocol when making moves that could get our country involved in a war. It’s called the war powers act and it involves coordinating with congress. Trump skipped that because of an immanent threat. Now we have Iran promising retribution. The move needs to be explained and justified with evidence

The administration doesn't need to show evidence to the general public. It is within the resolution on terrorists scope.
I disagree. In this situation I think we owe it to our people and our allies to explain why we did what we did and why it was worth risking war

I'm sure the top brass of our allies will be shown some evidence. That's another thing the administration doesn't have to share with the public.

I doubt Trump will show our allies (whoever they are anymore) jack sh#t. He doesn't give a d@amn about allies. Remember the NATO meeting with Putin? He'll probably share with Putin, but that's another story.

No, I don't remember the NATO meeting with Putin and neither do you. Russia is not a member of NATO, so Putin would not be there.

Your right. I wast thinking of the Helsinki summit where he held a joint press conference with his buddy Putin and expressed he believed Putin over all the US intelligence service, later people called him a traitor. He insulted NATO leaders publicly in his opening remarks at the NATO summit, which was a couple of weeks before the famous Helsinki Summit. He has reneged on agreements with Australia, lambasted Canada, France, and Tiawan. Heck, you old goat, it would probably be easier to name world leaders and allies he has not insulted, but they aren't allies. Number one on that list is Putin. The point I was attempting to make is the only world leaders he seems to trust are not allies. They are X-KGB communists, Murderous Saudi Princes, and that evil Turkish ass hole Erdegon, that he sold out the Kurds (our allies) to to the benefit of Russia.

The administration doesn't need to show evidence to the general public. It is within the resolution on terrorists scope.
I disagree. In this situation I think we owe it to our people and our allies to explain why we did what we did and why it was worth risking war

I'm sure the top brass of our allies will be shown some evidence. That's another thing the administration doesn't have to share with the public.

I doubt Trump will show our allies (whoever they are anymore) jack sh#t. He doesn't give a d@amn about allies. Remember the NATO meeting with Putin? He'll probably share with Putin, but that's another story.

No, I don't remember the NATO meeting with Putin and neither do you. Russia is not a member of NATO, so Putin would not be there.

Your right. I wast thinking of the Helsinki summit where he held a joint press conference with his buddy Putin and expressed he believed Putin over all the US intelligence service, later people called him a traitor. He insulted NATO leaders publicly in his opening remarks at the NATO summit, which was a couple of weeks before the famous Helsinki Summit. He has reneged on agreements with Australia, lambasted Canada, France, and Tiawan. Heck, you old goat, it would probably be easier to name world leaders and allies he has not insulted, but they aren't allies. Number one on that list is Putin. The point I was attempting to make is the only world leaders he seems to trust are not allies. They are X-KGB communists, Murderous Saudi Princes, and that evil Turkish ass hole Erdegon, that he sold out the Kurds (our allies) to to the benefit of Russia.

Every thing Trump has done that you listed has been more than justified. Sorry! You are wrong in your interpretation of Trump's actions.

Every thing Trump has done that you listed has been more than justified. Sorry! You are wrong in your interpretation of Trump's actions.

That is your opinion as a Trump supporter, and you are welcome to it. His action authorizing the missile attack on Suleimani is the only good move of his I can think of, but 1 attaboy does not wipe out 3 years of aw-shits. That is my opinion, and I will still be surprised if he shares the intelligence fully, nor do I really feel it is needed. He made the decision on his own. It was a correct one for a change, I don't care if he does or doesn't. It is his idea of diplomacy and alliance building, and he does not seem to have the aptitude or inclination.

That is your opinion as a Trump supporter, and you are welcome to it. His action authorizing the missile attack on Suleimani is the only good move of his I can think of, but 1 attaboy does not wipe out 3 years of aw-shits. That is my opinion, and I will still be surprised if he shares the intelligence fully, nor do I really feel it is needed. He made the decision on his own. It was a correct one for a change, I don't care if he does or doesn't. It is his idea of diplomacy and alliance building, and he does not seem to have the aptitude or inclination.

What libtards see as an aw-shit is usually because they simply do not understand the problem.

That’s a nice little article but we all know by now that we can’t trust the fake new media and their spin up narratives right? We need to look at historical events and while there has defiantly been conflict and provocation there is just no way anybody of sound mind can believe that we’ve been at war with Iran or vice versa. Especially after the Nuke deal and especially after we aligned with them in the war against ISIL

The nuke deal? You mean the sham that removed sanctions on Soleimani?

No not that one... I’m talking about the one that took a diplomatic step with a hostile country and cut their nuke development

Oh, the one that accomplished nothing but give Iran the resources to continue their proxy wars all over the ME and North Africa. Got it.

I could repeat talking points that I have no way of verifying too... but why waste the time?

So you're saying the billions given Iran, plus the money they realized from sanctions relief, didn't enable their malign activities? Are you really that stupid?

What libtards see as an aw-shit is usually because they simply do not understand the problem.

Not a liberal or libtard as you rightwing guys like to call them. I just don't like his style, manner of speech, disrespect for the office and his oath office to the constitution, his lies, his morals, his paying hush money to hookers and other character flaws he displays. My voting record and they way I have conducted my life speak for itself whether you know me or not. I just do not approve of him, but will live with it until he is out of office. That's what you do if you are an American.

Sorry, agreed to.

Oh for pity's sake, Slade. The JCPOA need not be "signed" by the U.S. or Iran because it is not an agreement between the U.S. and Iran. Rather, it was made, via UN Security Council resolution, part of international law. Law the U.S. is currently and flagrantly violating. Rightards never heard it, because they never found that bit of information in their benighted troughs. It pains me to see you apparently haven't heard it, either.
I appreciate the explanation Euro. I have heard of it but didnt want to go down that rabbit hole with these guys. Gotta pick and choose the battles or they will take the discussion off to a journey of tangents. Cheers

He was spewing crap, it was endorsed by the security counsel, it is not part of international law. maobama couldn't even sell it to the commiecrats to make it a treaty.

The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is a detailed, 159-page agreement with five annexes reached by Iran and the P5+1 (China France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States) on July 14, 2015. The nuclear deal was endorsed by UN Security Council Resolution 2231.

The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) at a Glance | Arms Control Association

Not a liberal or libtard as you rightwing guys like to call them. I just don't like his style, manner of speech, disrespect for the office and his oath office to the constitution, his lies, his morals, his paying hush money to hookers and other character flaws he displays. My voting record and they way I have conducted my life speak for itself whether you know me or not. I just do not approve of him, but will live with it until he is out of office. That's what you do if you are an American.

Reading is not a strong suit with you, is it?

I never said you were a libtard. You are entitled to your opinion based on the misinformation you are being fed. I would hope as an American you would consider his actions as President based on what you have observed and not what some libtard talking head force fed to you. That is all!

Reading is not a strong suit with you, is it?

I never said you were a libtard. You are entitled to your opinion based on the misinformation you are being fed. I would hope as an American you would consider his actions as President based on what you have observed and not what some libtard talking head force fed to you. That is all!
I just thought you were lumping me in with the libtards (your word). I get my information from a wide variety of sources, some from people I consider to be rightwing, posting linkes right here on this board. I form my opinions based on consideration, values and conscience, and express them poorly or well on different occasion. Trust me. No "libtard" force feeds me anything, nor do the talking heads on the right.

Feel better now? :blahblah:

Yeah I hear ya, I lived with the Kenyan for 8 years, it was not fun.

Feel better now? :blahblah:
Yeah. Another cigarette and fresh cup of coffee helped, thank you.

Sorry, agreed to.

Oh for pity's sake, Slade. The JCPOA need not be "signed" by the U.S. or Iran because it is not an agreement between the U.S. and Iran. Rather, it was made, via UN Security Council resolution, part of international law. Law the U.S. is currently and flagrantly violating. Rightards never heard it, because they never found that bit of information in their benighted troughs. It pains me to see you apparently haven't heard it, either.

Rather, it was made, via UN Security Council resolution, part of international law.

That's hilarious!!!

Law the U.S. is currently and flagrantly violating.

Didn't think it was possible, but that's even funnier!!!!

This dumb cowardly assassination was Trump’s wag the dog moment. If O did this, the cons would be screaming for his head. Sadly, they are hypocrites just like liberals.
ROFLMFAO

The rocket strikes in northern Iraq that killed an American
and the attack on our embassy were planned by our own

The intelligence they fed Trump is bullshit
and their recommendations intentional

This is all part of a plot to assassinate Trump
and they are setting the stage for the fanatical Arab taking the fall

This dumb cowardly assassination was Trump’s wag the dog moment. If O did this, the cons would be screaming for his head. Sadly, they are hypocrites just like liberals.
ROFLMFAO

The rocket strikes in northern Iraq that killed an American
and the attack on our embassy were planned by our own

The intelligence they fed Trump is bullshit
and their recommendations intentional

This is all part of a plot to assassinate Trump
and they are setting the stage for the fanatical Arab taking the fall
Nothing would surprise me. Our government is a criminal enterprise gone rogue.

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

Funny how lefties are jumping into defense of Iran, because it might make Trump looks bad.

With them, it seems like history doesn't exist, and they're ignoring event happened not so long ago.

Iran burned Saudi oil fields, Trump let that go.
They shot down US drone, Trump let that go.
They captured some oil tankers, Trump let that go too.
Iran finally attacks US embassy, and Trump blew up their general.

Now Democrats are coming out wondering why Trump is trying to start a war. Really?

$80M bounty on our president. What that tells you about Iran and their regime? If there ever was a rogue state, you're looking at it in Iran, and Norks.

That’s a nice little article but we all know by now that we can’t trust the fake new media and their spin up narratives right? We need to look at historical events and while there has defiantly been conflict and provocation there is just no way anybody of sound mind can believe that we’ve been at war with Iran or vice versa. Especially after the Nuke deal and especially after we aligned with them in the war against ISIL

The nuke deal? You mean the sham that removed sanctions on Soleimani?

No not that one... I’m talking about the one that took a diplomatic step with a hostile country and cut their nuke development

Oh, the one that accomplished nothing but give Iran the resources to continue their proxy wars all over the ME and North Africa. Got it.

I could repeat talking points that I have no way of verifying too... but why waste the time?

So you're saying the billions given Iran, plus the money they realized from sanctions relief, didn't enable their malign activities? Are you really that stupid?

I’m saying neither you or I know how they spent the money or if they would have made the same moves if their funds had not been returned to them. I understand why you like to use the attack. Obama have them
Billions which they used to sponsor terrorists so Obama indirectly sponsored terrorists and has blood on his hands... yeah I’ve heard the talking point at nauseam

Sorry, agreed to.

I appreciate the explanation Euro. I have heard of it but didnt want to go down that rabbit hole with these guys. Gotta pick and choose the battles or they will take the discussion off to a journey of tangents. Cheers

He was spewing crap, it was endorsed by the security counsel, it is not part of international law. maobama couldn't even sell it to the commiecrats to make it a treaty.

The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is a detailed, 159-page agreement with five annexes reached by Iran and the P5+1 (China France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States) on July 14, 2015. The nuclear deal was endorsed by UN Security Council Resolution 2231.

The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) at a Glance | Arms Control Association

it was an agreement with terms that all parties adhered to for years until trump blew it up. That’s the relevant point

Forum List

Back