Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

Since Iran has already replaced Soleimani with his former #2, what makes anyone with half a brain think whatever "imminent threat" the admin is using as a pretext for the assassination has magically disappeared?

It was a deterrent, see. All the suicide bombers will change their minds if they know the US is out to kill them. Or something.
so the general was a suicide attacker that was going to give his own life for Alah? Hmmmm, you okay?

I'm not going to try to explain it to you. I don't have that kind of time, and I doubt you'd ever get it anyway.
Exactly what someone with no information says. thanks. It's funny how you really don't care about American lives.

Was there any thought to those things by the President before he made his decision? Most TDS'ers see him as rash, impulsive, knee jerk, reactionary....... And not a person who has any capabilities of putting other Americans before his own personal needs or political gain. HE has never shown us, otherwise..... And that makes him dangerous, and us jittery.

Why can't you get that right at long last? TDS is the syndrome that comes with symptoms in the form of complete subservience to the Dear Leader and a near-inexplicable level of aggression against all who would not exhibit that exact same degree of subservience. And no, quite contrary to your depiction, those suffering from TDS see Trump as the greatest U.S. president in history - what say I? The greatestestestest president in history - and also as the perennial victim of the brutal assault by the mighty AOC. And that's why bending over every opportunity they get, irate screeching, and whining each comes most natural to them.

Get it right, finally, why don't you?

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

Funny how lefties are jumping into defense of Iran, because it might make Trump looks bad.

With them, it seems like history doesn't exist, and they're ignoring event happened not so long ago.

Iran burned Saudi oil fields, Trump let that go.
They shot down US drone, Trump let that go.
They captured some oil tankers, Trump let that go too.
Iran finally attacks US embassy, and Trump blew up their general.

Now Democrats are coming out wondering why Trump is trying to start a war. Really?

$80M bounty on our president. What that tells you about Iran and their regime? If there ever was a rogue state, you're looking at it in Iran, and Norks.
In what way is my OP defending Iran?!

Iran is full of anti America shitheads who are a threat to our people. Why in the world would you think I’m defending them?
Probably because you said Soleimani was murdered.

Since Iran has already replaced Soleimani with his former #2, what makes anyone with half a brain think whatever "imminent threat" the admin is using as a pretext for the assassination has magically disappeared?

Iran general replacing Soleimani vows revenge for US killing

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — An Iranian general who replaced the leader killed by a U.S. airstrike in Baghdad vowed Sunday to take revenge as Tehran abandoned the remaining limits of its 2015 nuclear deal with world powers in response to the slaying.

Esmail Ghaani’s threat comes as the blowback over the U.S. killing of top Iranian general Qassem Soleimani mounted Sunday with Iraq’s parliament calling for the expulsion of all American troops from Iraqi soil.
So when a number one is taken out anywhere, it means nothing because there always is a number 2? that's a number two alright.
So we should just leave number one alone because of number two.

What a load of shit.

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?
Intel from an agency that Trump has repeatedly discredited. An agency that Trump considers less reliable than what Putin tells him

Intel that is spouted out by Trump and his cronies just like any other lie they tell to justify what they do

So why isn’t President Trump doing as Putin commands and kissing Iran’s ass?

Russia are laughing... Oil is shooting up

Closed Friday at $63.05

Currently $63.57

Oh, the humanity!

CL=F Interactive Stock Chart | Crude Oil Feb 20 Stock - Yahoo Finance

That’s a nice little article but we all know by now that we can’t trust the fake new media and their spin up narratives right? We need to look at historical events and while there has defiantly been conflict and provocation there is just no way anybody of sound mind can believe that we’ve been at war with Iran or vice versa. Especially after the Nuke deal and especially after we aligned with them in the war against ISIL

The nuke deal? You mean the sham that removed sanctions on Soleimani?

No not that one... I’m talking about the one that took a diplomatic step with a hostile country and cut their nuke development

Oh, the one that accomplished nothing but give Iran the resources to continue their proxy wars all over the ME and North Africa. Got it.

I could repeat talking points that I have no way of verifying too... but why waste the time?

So you're saying the billions given Iran, plus the money they realized from sanctions relief, didn't enable their malign activities? Are you really that stupid?

Yes, he IS that stupid.

This dumb cowardly assassination was Trump’s wag the dog moment. If O did this, the cons would be screaming for his head. Sadly, they are hypocrites just like liberals.
ROFLMFAO

The rocket strikes in northern Iraq that killed an American
and the attack on our embassy were planned by our own

The intelligence they fed Trump is bullshit
and their recommendations intentional

This is all part of a plot to assassinate Trump
and they are setting the stage for the fanatical Arab taking the fall
Nothing would surprise me. Our government is a criminal enterprise gone rogue.
Did Barry Hussein go rogue?

upload_2020-1-5_14-59-22-png.298532

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — An Iranian general who replaced the leader killed by a U.S. airstrike in Baghdad vowed Sunday to take revenge as Tehran abandoned the remaining limits of its 2015 nuclear deal with world powers in response to the slaying.

Esmail Ghaani’s threat comes as the blowback over the U.S. killing of top Iranian general Qassem Soleimani mounted Sunday with Iraq’s parliament calling for the expulsion of all American troops from Iraqi soil.
Bin Laden was replaced. I don't recall you calling Barry Hussein out for assassinating him.

This dumb cowardly assassination was Trump’s wag the dog moment. If O did this, the cons would be screaming for his head. Sadly, they are hypocrites just like liberals.
ROFLMFAO

The rocket strikes in northern Iraq that killed an American
and the attack on our embassy were planned by our own

The intelligence they fed Trump is bullshit
and their recommendations intentional

This is all part of a plot to assassinate Trump
and they are setting the stage for the fanatical Arab taking the fall
Nothing would surprise me. Our government is a criminal enterprise gone rogue.
Did Barry Hussein go rogue?

upload_2020-1-5_14-59-22-png.298532
Again, trying to justify The Don’s murderous actions by citing the war criminal O’s murderous actions, is the height of ignorance.

Don like O and W, is a war criminal. If only we could put them all in Supermax.

Iran is full of anti America shitheads who are a threat to our people. Why in the world would you think I’m defending them?

The U.S. is full of anti-Iranian shitheads who are an existential threat to Iran. Of course you would defend Iran, where warranted, at least try to understand what they are doing, and why, because it is the reasonable thing to do. I think you could use some reading on Iran (start here, for instance) to add a bit of color and nuance to your picture - because the black-and-white, us. v. them nonsense isn't really helpful.

I would guess you've followed recent reporting in the "imminent attacks" that were "prevented", and how these lies are falling apart already.
Nothing is black and white, especially in the Middle East. But any country whose leaders chant death to America have some serious growing up to do. Could you imagine if our congress chanted something like that?! As for the other implications of sponsoring terrorist groups, all I have to go off is media reports so I’m not going to pretend to know the truth with all that... but it doesn’t sound good

I do agree that the explanation if the “imminent attack” has been piss poor by our officials. They can’t give a straight answer, so yeah, that smells fishy.

Thought?
You have TDS.
You care more about some misguided, yet another, attempt to "get Trump!!" than the future safety of our own soldiers, intel civilians and military intel officers on the ground.
Your “thinking” is far off base. TDS is the furthest thing from my mind... The troops are the ones I’m thinking about. As 4K are being deployed over seas and our military ramps up for conflict they are exactly why I made the OP. Soleimani appears to be a bad dude. But if killing him provokes a war that leads to American troops being killed when other actions could have been taken then yes, I’m gonna cause a stink about it. I’m still open to accepting the move as a good one but with zero trust in this administration I think they owe the world a good explanation for their actions.

So when a number one is taken out anywhere, it means nothing because there always is a number 2? that's a number two alright.
So we should just leave number one alone because of number two.

What a load of shit.
yeah, kind makes you go hmmmmmmm. So Hitler should never have been taken down, nor Bin Laden or any other top leader or terrorist, we should call them the boogey men and be compliant to the fears of the weak.

The fact that these idiots can't get out of their own way is hilarious.

Funny how lefties are jumping into defense of Iran, because it might make Trump looks bad.

With them, it seems like history doesn't exist, and they're ignoring event happened not so long ago.

Now Democrats are coming out wondering why Trump is trying to start a war. Really?

$80M bounty on our president. What that tells you about Iran and their regime? If there ever was a rogue state, you're looking at it in Iran, and Norks.

substitute it with killed if that makes you feel better. I wasn’t implying illegality by it. I’d say Obama murdered people with drone strikes too. Probably not the best word choice. Don’t read into it.

substitute it with killed if that makes you feel better. I wasn’t implying illegality by it. I’d say Obama murdered people with drone strikes too. Probably not the best word choice. Don’t read into it
we-came-we-saw-and-he-died-it-is-more-5319972.png

Last edited:

Thought?
You have TDS.
You care more about some misguided, yet another, attempt to "get Trump!!" than the future safety of our own soldiers, intel civilians and military intel officers on the ground.
Your “thinking” is far off base. TDS is the furthest thing from my mind... The troops are the ones I’m thinking about. As 4K are being deployed over seas and our military ramps up for conflict they are exactly why I made the OP. Soleimani appears to be a bad dude. But if killing him provokes a war that leads to American troops being killed when other actions could have been taken then yes, I’m gonna cause a stink about it. I’m still open to accepting the move as a good one but with zero trust in this administration I think they owe the world a good explanation for their actions.
As long as you raised a stink about Obama using drones 573 times, bombed 5 countries and killed an estimated 1,200 civilians.... you can makes this point.
Otherwise... it is TDS

Thought?
You have TDS.
As long as you raised a stink about Obama using drones 573 times, bombed 5 countries and killed an estimated 1,200 civilians.... you can makes this point.
Otherwise... it is TDS
I don’t oppose drone strikes and I don’t oppose taking out high profile targets as long as it is done in a smart and strategic way to benefit our country. Trumps move may have been a good one but it is too high profile to be done in this secret unilateral way. He needs to work with our congress and our allies when his moves escalate and provoke foreign powers to a point that risks war

Thought?
You have TDS.
Otherwise... it is TDS
I don’t oppose drone strikes and I don’t oppose taking out high profile targets as long as it is done in a smart and strategic way to benefit our country. Trumps move may have been a good one but it is too high profile to be done in this secret unilateral way. He needs to work with our congress and our allies when his moves escalate and provoke foreign powers to a point that risks war
dude, that sort of stupid is beyond comprehension.

whistle blowers need protection from intimidation. Ask any democrat

Explain to me how we are not actively at war with Iran already?

The news has been all over how Iran has so much power in an asymmetrical war. The fact is that Iran has been using that power to target and attack the US for years now. They have been in an active war with the US for a long damn time.
Is that right? Which administration declared war with Iran and when did they do it?
None. THEY have been actively engaged in war with us.

Forum List

Back