Time to put the same goofy threads on Jan. 6 into the Rubber Room.

Lol. I don’t accept assignments from mental midgets, semen catcher.
Wow, a double Idiot-Gram; I'm not a midget, and of course I'm not 'mental' a word used to call someone's acuity weak.

When someone uses vulgarity it's clear that the author has about a 2nd or 3rd grade articulacy, if you are an adult I pity you.

Notice that there are absolutely no threads citing the good job that Joe Potatohead is doing and how our country is becoming more prosperous during his administration?

I wonder why?

Notice that there are absolutely no threads citing the good job that Joe Potatohead is doing and how our country is becoming more prosperous during his administration?

I wonder why?
Due to your post is off topic.

Prove either are registered Democrats.
Why did you kill Ashli Babbit, and why do you think a single fire extinguisher is a weapon of mass destruction and represents an attack on our Democracy an Insurrection By God.

When is Congress going to call Joe Biden's Crack Head son to The Hill to explain his corrupt ass and "The Big Guy" to We The People?

I wonder why?
He’s helping us better ourselves by putting us through the rigors of record gas and record inflation
This is how lib loons flesh out the “for your own well being” that’s actually very harmful
Covid overreaction panic a prime example.

She was ordered to stand down. She didn't. She got shot because she believed the Lie.

Sounds like terminal stupidity to me. :)
Unarmed people exercising freedom of assembly and speech don’t get ordered to stand down and don’t legally get shot.

He’s helping us better ourselves by putting us through the rigors of record gas and record inflation
This is how lib loons flesh out the “for your own well being” that’s actually very harmful

Potatohead's administration is working under the policy of "what doesn't kill you make you stronger". He is intentionally make life difficult for Americans to harden us up, right? Like FDR did in the Depression..

Only ignorant and damn liars blame President Joe Biden for the Inflation. Not odd that the same character flaws are those who supported trump and his many lies, including the BIG LIE that the election was stolen.

Potatohead's administration is working under the policy of "what doesn't kill you make you stronger". He is intentionally make life difficult for Americans to harden us up, right? Like FDR did in the Depression..
Proof again that history is not your forte.

Only ignorant and damn liars blame President Joe Biden for the Inflation. Not odd that the same character flaws are those who supported trump and his many lies, including the BIG LIE that the election was stolen.
His watch his fault
Take the credit on your watch and take the criticism. Your feelings will permit only the former

His watch his fault
Take the credit on your watch and take the criticism. Your feelings will permit only the former
This claim - "His watch his fault" is not always true.
When a leader fails to train subordinant staff it is their fault, when a leader such as trump take credit when things go good he took praises for himself; when shit hits the fan he immediately points a finger.

Biden does the opposite. Biden has empathy, trump is a narcissistic self serving spoiled brat.

The panic of those who want to believe January 6, 2021 was a peaceful protest, and the only violence was perpetrated by ANTIFA is out of touch with all facts and evidence.

The posts by those who believe the election of 2020 was stolen from them and trump when all evidence has proved no fraud had been propagated by mail, or any other conspiracy, such as the Deep State Fantasy and/or ballots were compromised.

Not only has the judiciary decide against all claims of fraud as did the Attorney General, many of the triers of facts were appointed to the bench by trump. The great irony of these false claims are the facts that in many ballots for Biden/Harris the member of Congress was for a Republican.
🙄

Figures. A libtard seeking to silence the opposing point of view. How typical.

Forum List

Back