time to return to enhanced interrogation's NOW

We were told enhanced interrogation didn't lead to the capture of Osama and was largely ineffective... so what's the point?

Panetta Confirms Again That Waterboarding Helped Get Bid Laden; Media Still Confused
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg0qjVa4wmw]CIA DIRECTOR HAYDEN CLAIMS WATERBOARDING LED TO OSAMA KILL.MOV - YouTube[/ame]
no easy day
0 dark thirty

you might want to do your DD next time

DD huh?

"Not only did the use of enhanced interrogation techniques on Khalid Sheikh Mohammed not provide us with key leads on bin Laden's courier, Abu Ahmed, it actually produced false and misleading information," McCain said. He called on Mukasey and others to correct their misstatements.

McCain says torture did not lead to bin Laden - politics - More politics | NBC News

And....

I asked CIA Director Leon Panetta for the facts, and he told me the following: The trail to bin Laden did not begin with a disclosure from Khalid Sheik Mohammed, who was waterboarded 183 times. The first mention of Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti — the nickname of the al-Qaeda courier who ultimately led us to bin Laden — as well as a description of him as an important member of al-Qaeda, came from a detainee held in another country, who we believe was not tortured. None of the three detainees who were waterboarded provided Abu Ahmed’s real name, his whereabouts or an accurate description of his role in al-Qaeda.

In fact, the use of “enhanced interrogation techniques” on Khalid Sheik Mohammed produced false and misleading information. He specifically told his interrogators that Abu Ahmed had moved to Peshawar, got married and ceased his role as an al-Qaeda facilitator — none of which was true.

Bin Laden?s death and the debate over torture - The Washington Post

Tsarnaev gets the same that those who gave up UBL got
without we never found him (UBL)
we need to know the why
the whom
and where the next one is

He gave up his rights when he killed and maimed those people

Libs why not?

These were two disenfranchised losers who fueled their anger by going on websites and reading magazines. Just like the impotent rage of the American Teabagger who flies a plane into an IRS building, they are kids who fell between the cracks, embraced a fringe twisted version of their religion (like abortion clinic bombers and gay-bashers).

Info Wars and Alex Jones also motivated these guys, should the FBI go pick him up?

freedom of speech vs blowing up people are two very different events

Tsarnaev gets the same that those who gave up UBL got
without we never found him (UBL)
we need to know the why
the whom
and where the next one is

He gave up his rights when he killed and maimed those people

Libs why not?

These were two disenfranchised losers who fueled their anger by going on websites and reading magazines. Just like the impotent rage of the American Teabagger who flies a plane into an IRS building, they are kids who fell between the cracks, embraced a fringe twisted version of their religion (like abortion clinic bombers and gay-bashers).

Info Wars and Alex Jones also motivated these guys, should the FBI go pick him up?

freedom of speech vs blowing up people are two very different events

Freedom of speech is not absolute, JRK, as you well know. If AJ incites idiots to violence, he can be held accountable. Those who incite torture, such as you, should be aware of what the law says about it.

We were told enhanced interrogation didn't lead to the capture of Osama and was largely ineffective... so what's the point?

Panetta Confirms Again That Waterboarding Helped Get Bid Laden; Media Still Confused
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg0qjVa4wmw]CIA DIRECTOR HAYDEN CLAIMS WATERBOARDING LED TO OSAMA KILL.MOV - YouTube[/ame]
no easy day
0 dark thirty

you might want to do your DD next time

DD huh?

"Not only did the use of enhanced interrogation techniques on Khalid Sheikh Mohammed not provide us with key leads on bin Laden's courier, Abu Ahmed, it actually produced false and misleading information," McCain said. He called on Mukasey and others to correct their misstatements.

McCain says torture did not lead to bin Laden - politics - More politics | NBC News

And....

I asked CIA Director Leon Panetta for the facts, and he told me the following: The trail to bin Laden did not begin with a disclosure from Khalid Sheik Mohammed, who was waterboarded 183 times. The first mention of Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti — the nickname of the al-Qaeda courier who ultimately led us to bin Laden — as well as a description of him as an important member of al-Qaeda, came from a detainee held in another country, who we believe was not tortured. None of the three detainees who were waterboarded provided Abu Ahmed’s real name, his whereabouts or an accurate description of his role in al-Qaeda.

In fact, the use of “enhanced interrogation techniques” on Khalid Sheik Mohammed produced false and misleading information. He specifically told his interrogators that Abu Ahmed had moved to Peshawar, got married and ceased his role as an al-Qaeda facilitator — none of which was true.

The man who run the CIA
the woman who tracked him from 2006
and
the navy seal who shot UBL the second time all said that water boarding led to UBL
Now explain to us how he was found?

Watch 0 dark 30
read the book no easy day
they were there as was the CIA lead man

The media and the libs cannot accept the truth
I have no idea why
J MCcain was not there
how was it that UBL was found without his Messenger
How was he found? Pure luck?

Explain please

Last edited:

DD huh?

And....

The man who run the CIA
and
the navy seal who shot UBL the second time all said that water boarding led to UBL

Watch 0 dark 30

Pannetta was the source in your link. That's why his letter to McCain is so important.

Hollywood Movies. :clap2:

DD huh?

And....

The man who run the CIA
and

Watch 0 dark 30

Pannetta was the source in your link. That's why his letter to McCain is so important.

Hollywood Movies. :clap2:

My link also included the CIA chief prior to Panneta
That movie was as stated accurate to the events that lead to finding UBL
Was the movie Lincoln a lie?

Like I have stated all along
if not for the info from detainees
how did we find UBL?

I guess there comes a time in which one has to just give up on the libs
UBL was found through a person that was found how?
simple question
if not for info from detainees how was this man found?

JRK failure here on the board.

The info was not from torture, JRK can't prove that it was, end of story.

Sorry to disagree, but yes...it is barbaric.
My point is..when we become like radical muslims, then WE are our own enemy. We cannot fall to their level. Cannot. At least..I cannot.

As i said earlier, my son is in the Army and with his job he's been waterboarded at least twice....he said it really sucks, but it won't kill you! Radical muslims will just cut off your head. So no, you cannot compare the two! Do you really think that the terrorists will eventually just give up?? If they know they can come here and if caught they'll just get a slap on the hand, what is there to stop them? We need to make it so they don't want to take the chance of being caught!

Interesting you think execution or life imprisonment is a "slap on the hand".

IF they get executed, fine, i'll be fine with that. Life imprisonment means we will all be paying for their lifetime in prison. Why? Anyone that comes to our country for the purpose of murdering Americans don't deserve to live. And especially if they're caught red handed...they do not deserve a court appointed attorney. Let their own country pay for it. Taxpayers should not have to be the ones. I have no sympathy for anyone that terrorizes and kills because their religion says to.

Last edited:
As i said earlier, my son is in the Army and with his job he's been waterboarded at least twice....he said it really sucks, but it won't kill you! Radical muslims will just cut off your head. So no, you cannot compare the two! Do you really think that the terrorists will eventually just give up?? If they know they can come here and if caught they'll just get a slap on the hand, what is there to stop them? We need to make it so they don't want to take the chance of being caught!

Interesting you think execution or life imprisonment is a "slap on the hand".

IF they get executed, fine, i'll be fine with that. Life imprisonment means we will all be paying for their lifetime in prison. Why? Anyone that comes to our country for the purpose of murdering Americans don't deserve to live. And especially if they're caught red handed...they do not deserve a court appointed attorney. Let their own country pay for it. Taxpayers should not have to be the ones. I have no sympathy for anyone that terrorizes and kills because their religion says to.

The man in question is an American citizen and came here as a young child, so I doubt he had any plans to kill people at the time. Do I take from your comment that you consider any punishment short of death to be a "slap on the hand"?

Life imprisonment in the Florence hellhole is not a slap on the hands, simply the next worse thing to execution.

Let's get some perspective folks.

Forum List

Back