time to return to enhanced interrogation's NOW

When we resort to barbarism, then WE ARE Tsarnaev.
So in answer to your question, even though I am not a lib...No.

Waterboarding is not barbaric. Our own soldiers have been subjected to it.

This kid would have given up his mother. Sang like a rock star. But we instead gave this guy a lawyer.

We're too stupid for our own good.

Sorry to disagree, but yes...it is barbaric.
My point is..when we become like radical muslims, then WE are our own enemy. We cannot fall to their level. Cannot. At least..I cannot.

As i said earlier, my son is in the Army and with his job he's been waterboarded at least twice....he said it really sucks, but it won't kill you! Radical muslims will just cut off your head. So no, you cannot compare the two! Do you really think that the terrorists will eventually just give up?? If they know they can come here and if caught they'll just get a slap on the hand, what is there to stop them? We need to make it so they don't want to take the chance of being caught!

You are for torture, JRK, thus you are a terrorist sympathizer using terror tactics against terrorists.

Torture is against international and national law. The bushies did it, and it appears the Obamies are doing it.

Hopefully, the day will come when all go before the international court.

We've had this discussion and you lost.....torture is legal on terrorists and spies.....
and it's not torture, so go put your kids in timeout, because spanking is torture!

You are smoking the wacky stuff. You were the one on the floor getting the stuffings kicked out of him.

Yeah, it's torture, and that's why the senior bushies and soon the senior obammies do not fly to most parts of western Europe.

They will be arrested.

In the Middle Ages, the law required that a witch could not be convicted, unless he/she confessed that he/she was a witch. In order to get that confession, the presumed witch was tortured until the confession was obtained. Tens of thousands of witches confessed under torture, and were put to death over 200-300 years.

Therefore, we are left with the inescapeable truth that there were, in fact, tens of thousands of real witches, or, conversely, that torture does not work in trying to find true information.

I have a pretty good idea, myself, as to which of these two statements are true. But, then, I have studied history, and obvoiusly many people here have not even read it.

So you are comparing our minds today, with such history that existed back during those days ? Otherwise so what you are doing is dragging us backwards instead of respecting where we have come to in history now a days, especially once tackled such issues many moons ago. Another tactic is yet again witnessed and is known here, so try something else maybe, because that bird done flew long ago. We are smarter than this history now in which you speak of, but nice try anyway I guess..:eusa_shifty:

You are for torture, JRK, thus you are a terrorist sympathizer using terror tactics against terrorists.

Torture is against international and national law. The bushies did it, and it appears the Obamies are doing it.

Hopefully, the day will come when all go before the international court.

We've had this discussion and you lost.....torture is legal on terrorists and spies.....
and it's not torture, so go put your kids in timeout, because spanking is torture!

You are smoking the wacky stuff. You were the one on the floor getting the stuffings kicked out of him.

Yeah, it's torture, and that's why the senior bushies and soon the senior obammies do not fly to most parts of western Europe.

They will be arrested.
Oh is that right, well how about you fly in their place then, especially since you hate this nation as you do.

No, we assume one is innocent until proven guilty; in the United States we respect the rule of law.

What’s sad is you and others on the right are so willing to surrender your liberty for the illusion of security.

NO WE ARE NOT
HE Attacked this country
we are at war
what part of that dont you get?

At war with whom?
Anyone whom hates this nation, and in this hate does decide to do harm to it, it's interest and it's citizens. This is who we are always at war with, and it will be at anytime, on any day or anywhere that we find this to be the case against us.

They will be arrested.
Oh is that right, well how about you fly in their place then, especially since you hate this nation as you do.

Love my nation, pimplebutt. Served it 12 years in the infantry, most of it on jump status.

Those who love torture, like you, hate America.

NO WE ARE NOT
HE Attacked this country
we are at war

At war with whom?
Anyone whom hates this nation, and in this hate does decide to do harm to it, it's interest and it's citizens. This is who we are always at war with, and it will be at anytime, on any day or anywhere that we find this to be the case against us.

What amazes me about the people who cannot grasp the reality of these events is as follows
Without terror
this discussion does not exist
Without war, Benghazi, Fort Hood, IEDs, So-on
there is no need for any discussion here

Stop the terror we stop this discussion. It is the same with Saddam.
He had over 6000 WMDs that to this day are still missing
that was not any-ones fault but his
(google Blix 1-27-2003)

Waterboarding is not barbaric. Our own soldiers have been subjected to it.

This kid would have given up his mother. Sang like a rock star. But we instead gave this guy a lawyer.

We're too stupid for our own good.

My point is..when we become like radical muslims, then WE are our own enemy. We cannot fall to their level. Cannot. At least..I cannot.

As i said earlier, my son is in the Army and with his job he's been waterboarded at least twice....he said it really sucks, but it won't kill you! Radical muslims will just cut off your head. So no, you cannot compare the two! Do you really think that the terrorists will eventually just give up?? If they know they can come here and if caught they'll just get a slap on the hand, what is there to stop them? We need to make it so they don't want to take the chance of being caught!

Interesting you think execution or life imprisonment is a "slap on the hand".

At war with whom?

What amazes me about the people who cannot grasp the reality of these events is as follows
Without terror

(google Blix 1-27-2003)

I grasp the reality. Without these two being muslim, this discussion does not exist. It did not exist when McVeigh blew up the the federal building. It did not exist for the bombs at abortion clinics. It did not exist for the bomb at the Olympics. It does not exist for the assassinations we have recently had of public officials - apparently by white supremists. All of those were as much acts of terror as this, but the discussion did not exist.

The discussion exists not because of what they did but because of what they are. If you don't see the danger of that path, then you deserve what you get at the end of it. My children and grandchild, however, do not deserve it so I have no intention of sitting by quietly while you throw away our most precious rights on the altar of your fear and prejudice.

NO WE ARE NOT
HE Attacked this country
we are at war

At war with whom?

So, forever war, eh? Golly, sounds fun.

We need to return to a sane definition of war. The neo-con doublespeak has gone on long enough. Wars are fought against other nations, not against abstract concepts like 'terrorism' (or 'poverty', or 'illiteracy', or 'obesity' or any of the other irrational applications of the word); and not against any and every hatemonger who does violence against Americans.

Last edited:

Without terror

(google Blix 1-27-2003)

I grasp the reality. Without these two being muslim, this discussion does not exist. It did not exist when McVeigh blew up the the federal building. It did not exist for the bombs at abortion clinics. It did not exist for the bomb at the Olympics. It does not exist for the assassinations we have recently had of public officials - apparently by white supremists. All of those were as much acts of terror as this, but the discussion did not exist.

The discussion exists not because of what they did but because of what they are. If you don't see the danger of that path, then you deserve what you get at the end of it. My children and grandchild, however, do not deserve it so I have no intention of sitting by quietly while you throw away our most precious rights on the altar of your fear and prejudice.

Yes I see the danger
On TV it played out live last Monoday
White supremists?
where?
who?
I do not care if they water boarded Tim M
does that help?

He in my mind is no different than the events that took place in Boston
you declare war on the USA, you lose all your rights

what would you do?
I mean we are talking about 20-25 people this would effect sense 9-11-2001
some of them are in Cuba as they should be

You libs take a debate about mass murders whose sole purpose in life in the name of what ever is to kill and maim
And you defend them
You put them in the same class that yout normal crack smoking murdering SOB in Detroit

Tim M declared war on this country
He should be in Guantanamo Bay with the rest of them until it is found what his intent was, who elese was involved, is there more involved, etc...

Its not about the other 100,000s that are just run of the day scum bags

Interesting you think execution or life imprisonment is a "slap on the hand".

Comapred to having your legs blown off or your head cut off, those getting three squares, free medical, clean sheets, all of the above is a slap on the wrist

At war with whom?

We need to return to a sane definition of war. The neo-con doublespeak has gone on long enough. Wars are fought against other nations, not against abstract concepts like 'terrorism' (or 'poverty', or 'illiteracy', or 'obesity' or any of the other irrational applications of the word); and not against any and every hatemonger who does violence against Americans.
The only reason the neo-cons are double speaking anymore these days, is because the libs are the ones who have twisted their tongues into pretzels trying to define all the wars the libs have created now. Lets see we have the war on poverty, illiteracy, obesity, large soda drinks, trans fats, smoking, and the wars created by them against those whom want to protect their children from the government corrupting them, against Christians, against Americanism/Patriotism as defined by most Americans, yet no longer suits the libs definition of what it is to be an American etc. and so just as Barack said " Today America will be fundamentally changed forever", and on and on the wars and assaults created by the libs continue against the America they hate and want so badly to change. Oh yea and the war against resistance of those whom don't want a lib controlling their lives is another favorite of the libs these days, and the war that exacts confusion and chaos is another one being used to break it all down finally, but they think no one see's any of this that they do.

The only reason the neo-cons are double speaking anymore these days, is because the libs are the ones who have twisted their tongues into pretzels trying to define all the wars the libs have created now. Lets see we have the war on poverty, illiteracy, obesity, large soda drinks, trans fats, smoking, and the wars created by them against those whom want to protect their children from the government corrupting them, against Christians, against Americanism/Patriotism as defined by most Americans, yet no longer suits the libs definition of what it is to be an American etc. and so just as Barack said " Today America will be fundamentally changed forever", and on and on the wars and assaults created by the libs continue against the America they hate and want so badly to change. Oh yea and the war against resistance of those whom don't want a lib controlling their lives is another favorite of the libs these days, and the war that exacts confusion and chaos is another one being used to break it all down finally, but they think no one see's any of this that they do.

Yeah. The kind of liberals you're describing are cut from the same big-government, authoritarian cloth as neo-cons. They have a slightly different focus, but they indulge in the same flim-flam and have the same lust for power over others.

Torture sympathizing, JRK. You do not support American ideals, only the opposite.

Tsarnaev gets the same that those who gave up UBL got
without we never found him (UBL)
we need to know the why
the whom
and where the next one is

He gave up his rights when he killed and maimed those people

Libs why not?

These were two disenfranchised losers who fueled their anger by going on websites and reading magazines. Just like the impotent rage of the American Teabagger who flies a plane into an IRS building, they are kids who fell between the cracks, embraced a fringe twisted version of their religion (like abortion clinic bombers and gay-bashers).

Info Wars and Alex Jones also motivated these guys, should the FBI go pick him up?

Without terror

(google Blix 1-27-2003)

Yes I see the danger
On TV it played out live last Monoday
White supremists?
where?
who?
I do not care if they water boarded Tim M
does that help?

He in my mind is no different than the events that took place in Boston
you declare war on the USA, you lose all your rights

what would you do?
I mean we are talking about 20-25 people this would effect sense 9-11-2001
some of them are in Cuba as they should be

You libs take a debate about mass murders whose sole purpose in life in the name of what ever is to kill and maim
And you defend them
You put them in the same class that yout normal crack smoking murdering SOB in Detroit

Tim M declared war on this country
He should be in Guantanamo Bay with the rest of them until it is found what his intent was, who elese was involved, is there more involved, etc...

Its not about the other 100,000s that are just run of the day scum bags

What would I do? I thought I have made that clear. I would investigate the crimes and bring the criminals to justice. I would follow the law, in accordance with the protections laid down in the US Constitution. I would not toss the Constitution out the window because it was inconvenient.

And you had best believe I put them in the same boat as any other murderer. That is what they are. They deserve exactly the same treatment. No more, no less. Any other approach puts our rights at risk - whether you see that or not.

This is not about them. This is not about your fear. This is about what we, as a nation, stand for. I stand for the rule of law and the protections provided by the Constitution. What do you stand for?

Forum List

Back