time to return to enhanced interrogation's NOW

To PC to specify anything, and that is the major problem we face now in this country, where as we are to assume that everybody is good until the bomb goes off now. What ever happened to our common good within us, and our common sense we once had in this nation that once guided us ? I know, but again the PC crowd won't let me say it... Now it's tick tock, tick tock as we all watch the clock until the next tear drop falls, and this after another bomb goes off due to our idiocy in this nation now. We have a dumb down nation so bad now, that it isn't even funny anymore. So sad..

No, we assume one is innocent until proven guilty; in the United States we respect the rule of law.

What’s sad is you and others on the right are so willing to surrender your liberty for the illusion of security.

To willing disrespect the rule of law is to notify other Americans that one hates the Constitution and the foundations of the Republic.
Placing military investigations and tactics as used against the enemies of this nation be it foreign and domestic, along side of what is given to we as Americans as our rights in this nation, and this outside of what is know as military justice in dealing with enemies again foreign and domestic, seeks to muddy the waters and distract in a dangerous way these things I do believe, and this is why we have people dead in this country by the hands of terrorist once again in this nation, so hey you keep right on protecting their war with us, and their anti-Americanism activities, terrorist activities, and the attacks that kill and maim our citizens under some sort of illusion that these militarized enemies of this nation should somehow have the same rights, lawyers or channels to these tools that we do, and even when caught with their hands in the cookie jar they still are defended to the inth degree, which tells me that we are just about through finally in this nation (imho).

Not being able to separate an enemy terrorist combatant any longer from an American citizen and their rights as Americans in this nation, is a tactic in and of itself, and will result in our ultimate downfall finally. Don't you think this way also as an American?

Last edited:

So noted JRK,

You're an advocate for legalized torture.
I know what I am for, and that is to allow the military to do it's job again, and for us to get out of their business of doing their job, but hey they are the last door stopper in the way of the enemy swinging the door wide open on us, so of course they are under attack as well in this nation, and the attackers it seems anymore, are being aided and abetted by the left unfortunately.

If an islamo fascist jihadist isnt given a left wing lawyer and a thank you the moment they are taken into custody p rogressives would consider it "torture"..........

The administration handled the beginning of this prosecution correctly.

Any who oppose it are playing for political points at best and aiding and abetting the enemy at worst.

I find it hard to believe that anyone actually believes we ever stopped torturing terror suspects. If they have good enough reason,water boarding is going to be the least of the guys worries.

(My bold)

Sure we did. Torture & Extraordinary Rendition phased out once the W admin saw the results of Gitmo, waterboarding, the pix out of Abu Ghraib & so on. (To the extent that our European & Middle Eastern allies began to refuse to extradite suspects to US custody. Plus several countries began legal proceedings against our Extraordinary Rendition out of their airports &/or airspace.) That is exactly the same time that drones began to be armed & Hellfire drone strikes ramped up, to the current level of activity. We still kill/injure too many civilians in drone strikes, & we'll have to find some more sustainable technique to decapitate Al Queda & related organizations. But drones are a start.

Never stopped. Just outsourced.

It was regular interrogation techniques that ultimately led to OBL. Not the torture techniques approved by the Bush administration.

That is debatable. The Bush-Cheny Interrogation techniques are alive and well. They have just been outsourced out of Guantanimo to undisclosed locations. These interrogations work.

It was regular interrogation techniques that ultimately led to OBL. Not the torture techniques approved by the Bush administration.

That is debatable. The Bush-Cheny Interrogation techniques are alive and well. They have just been outsourced out of Guantanimo to undisclosed locations. These interrogations work.

Not according to not only the independent study but elsewhere as well.

No, we assume one is innocent until proven guilty; in the United States we respect the rule of law.

What’s sad is you and others on the right are so willing to surrender your liberty for the illusion of security.

To willing disrespect the rule of law is to notify other Americans that one hates the Constitution and the foundations of the Republic.
Placing military investigations and tactics as used against the enemies of this nation be it foreign and domestic, along side of what is given to we as Americans as our rights in this nation, and this outside of what is know as military justice in dealing with enemies again foreign and domestic, seeks to muddy the waters and distract in a dangerous way these things I do believe, and this is why we have people dead in this country by the hands of terrorist once again in this nation, so hey you keep right on protecting their war with us, and their anti-Americanism activities, terrorist activities, and the attacks that kill and maim our citizens under some sort of illusion that these militarized enemies of this nation should somehow have the same rights, lawyers or channels to these tools that we do, and even when caught with their hands in the cookie jar they still are defended to the inth degree, which tells me that we are just about through finally in this nation (imho).

Not being able to separate an enemy terrorist combatant any longer from an American citizen and their rights as Americans in this nation, is a tactic in and of itself, and will result in our ultimate downfall finally. Don't you think this way also as an American?

Suggesting someone must agree with you to be an American is also a tactic. An American can think all kinds of things, ever wildly wrong things. As someone who appreciates the liberties afforded by this nation, no I don't think that way. I consider your view to be dangerous and in direct opposition to the most basic concepts of liberty upon which this nation was founded.

Suggesting someone must agree with you to be an American is also a tactic. An American can think all kinds of things, ever wildly wrong things. As someone who appreciates the liberties afforded by this nation, no I don't think that way. I consider your view to be dangerous and in direct opposition to the most basic concepts of liberty upon which this nation was founded.

Oh, an American can think and act in unAmerican ways. Consider the surviving bomber. Consider some of the far lefty and far righty boobies on this Board.

Yes, they can think or act in unAmerican ways, but they are held accountable for that.

you have people who set an explosion to kill innocent people, maim them, change there lives for ever, no mention of them
And you attack a person who thinks we should do what it takes to protect YOU and YOUR faimly?
And you call me evil?
Really?
I find that rather strange that you would call me evil and ignore those who did the real hurt

All I am trying to do is prevent the next evil act

So who are you?

this is no game
defending people who do acts of terror while attacking those of us who think we should do what it takes to protect YOU and YOUR faimly from being attacked?
not a good time bud, not a good time
you might want to explain your hate for me and why you ignore those who those who try to kill us before someone else askes you that question

The rule of law MUST BE UPHELD. If the bomber's rights are ignored, WE ALL HAVE NO RIGHTS. It really is that simple.

Yes. It really is that simple. If we can justify ignoring the Constitution for him, we can justify ignoring it for you. It is nice to see someone who gets that.

Who is ignoring the constitution?
There is a path that allows him to be charged as an enemy combatant
Making it up as you go are you?

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...2IC4DQ&usg=AFQjCNEWsCmMkZo_CvjLaBUHKREtaEzIVQ
congress can do the same as we were doing durig the GWB admin
Just because BHO has not got the balls to defend this nation does not mean it is un constitutional

BTW
I am not a terrorist
Your stating it is ignored for me? If I blow up 180 people
fine, I deserve it
you liberals have no sense of reality

So noted JRK,

You're an advocate for legalized torture.

That is an opinion
The justice dept under GWB dis agreed
You want these people to walk, that is your business
so noted
You want the next 180 maimed and killed?
it is on you watch and so noted

I am sick and tired of innocent people being murdered on your watch because you think we should treat terrorist the same as we treat some cat who sells a dime bag of pot

You care nothing about protecting this country from people we are at war with
WE ARE AT WAR
WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE US DO?

Please specify the "torture techniques" you refer to. Do you consider any coercion to be torture, or should all terror suspects be given Miranda rights and advised to "lawyer up?"

Admittedly, this is a tricky question. "Insurrection" has been cited as a basis for withholding these rights, but it is difficult to define when it comes to small scale terrorism. Perhaps the wounding of multiple victims unrelated to a specific criminal objective should be included?
To PC to specify anything, and that is the major problem we face now in this country, where as we are to assume that everybody is good until the bomb goes off now. What ever happened to our common good within us, and our common sense we once had in this nation that once guided us ? I know, but again the PC crowd won't let me say it... Now it's tick tock, tick tock as we all watch the clock until the next tear drop falls, and this after another bomb goes off due to our idiocy in this nation now. We have a dumb down nation so bad now, that it isn't even funny anymore. So sad..

NO WE ARE NOT
HE Attacked this country
we are at war
what part of that dont you get?

You know you people who are defending this mass murderer act as though he may be the guy?
We know it is him
He is an enemy combatant
You want your family to be the next blown up?
Why is it hard to understand these people are trying to kill you?

The rule of law MUST BE UPHELD. If the bomber's rights are ignored, WE ALL HAVE NO RIGHTS. It really is that simple.

Yes. It really is that simple. If we can justify ignoring the Constitution for him, we can justify ignoring it for you. It is nice to see someone who gets that.

Who is ignoring the constitution?
There is a path that allows him to be charged as an enemy combatant
Making it up as you go are you?

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...2IC4DQ&usg=AFQjCNEWsCmMkZo_CvjLaBUHKREtaEzIVQ
congress can do the same as we were doing durig the GWB admin
Just because BHO has not got the balls to defend this nation does not mean it is un constitutional

BTW
I am not a terrorist
Your stating it is ignored for me? If I blow up 180 people
fine, I deserve it
you liberals have no sense of reality

BTW not only does he have the balls to defend the nation, he had the balls to run on it.

Both Clinton and McCain were making hay of a speech given by Obama in August, when he said he would consider unilateral bombings of al-Qaida camps in Pakistan, with or without consent from Islamabad.

"Let me make this clear: There are terrorists holed up in those mountains, that murdered 3,000 Americans," said Obama during the counterterrorism address.

"If we have actionable intelligence about high-valued terrorist targets and if President Musharraf will not act, we will."

Presidential candidates debate Pakistan - politics - Decision '08 | NBC News

HE Attacked this country
we are at war

The whole premise. By your tortured logic, any asshole with a grudge and an M-80 can thrust our entire nation into "war".

Last edited:
You know you people who are defending this mass murderer act as though he may be the guy?
We know it is him
He is an enemy combatant

Saying no to torturing this fuckhead does not mean defending his cowardly act of bombing innocent civilians gathered for an iconic sporting event.

Our justice department has proven over and over that they can handle this type of case much better than military tribunals.

You are for torture, JRK, thus you are a terrorist sympathizer using terror tactics against terrorists.

Torture is against international and national law. The bushies did it, and it appears the Obamies are doing it.

Hopefully, the day will come when all go before the international court.

HE Attacked this country
we are at war

The whole premise. By your tortured logic, any asshole with a grudge and an M-80 can thrust our entire nation into "war".

M80?
WE ARE AT WAR
What part of post 9-11 terrorist, fort hood, Benghazi, Boston Marathon do you not understand?
My god how far into denial are you willing to crawl for BHO?
You feel Enhanced interrogation is not good, I can respect that
But to lie about it and to pretend this is about an M80?
And to deny we are not at war and have been for 11 years?

War, JRK, does not excuse torture. You support torture, thus you are a terrorist against American law.

We know it is him
He is an enemy combatant

The fact that you are afraid is no reason for me to allow your fear to destroy my freedom. He is a criminal to be treated as a criminal. As far as I am concerned, that includes the death penalty. But in this nation we operate in accordance with the rule of law, not by whatever expediency asuages your fear.

Forum List

Back