time to return to enhanced interrogation's NOW

Tsarnaev gets the same that those who gave up UBL got

Libs why not?

Not a prob!!!

Your boys, at the CIA, were total fuck-ups, anyhow.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1ivoWW1-4U]The interrogator, Pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0iaNMRjkno]The interrogator, Pt. 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

Yes, you wouldnt want to be "mean" to the chechen excrement in custody............

It would only encourage more terrorist attacks............lol

Torture a US citizen?
What are your thought of drones killing US citizens?

Making a person who sole purpose in life is to kill/maim to drink water until he/she panics is not torture​

handjob.gif

....As if you'd know....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efh_6_-tHgY]Torture Session: Christopher Hitchens On The Waterboard - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoqmH49VBC0]Jesse Ventura: You Give Me a Water Board, Dick Cheney and One Hour - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwFX57dNADs]Jesse Ventura on Waterboarding - YouTube[/ame]​

without we never found him (UBL)
we need to know the why
the whom
and where the next one is

He gave up his rights when he killed and maimed those people

Libs why not?

Yes, this is why they found UBL years after they stopped torturing :rolleyes:
Actually, the FBI beat the CIA/torturers to all the data, required.

With barack husseins pussified approach to terrorism expect increased deadly attacks on American citizens, and blood on the community organizers hands...................

we need to know the why
the whom

Libs why not?

Yes, this is why they found UBL years after they stopped torturing :rolleyes:

You really need to do your DD on these events
And according to the justice dept, there was no "torture"
....At least, not by the FBI....the Pros who GOT all the data, needed!!!!

MIDDLE-FINGER-CLICK.jpg

Rave On, Teabaggers....

we need to know the why
the whom

Libs why not?

If you support that, you are evil. Never breed.

All I am trying to do is prevent the next evil act.

So, you're admitting you fucked-up....again....in Boston??

:eusa_eh:

we need to know the why
the whom

Libs why not?

After Hannity is waterboarded for charity.
Don't hold-your-breath on that one.

Hannity's a gutless-pussy!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkeVauU0Qh4]Jesse Ventura Challenges Hannity to Waterboarding - YouTube[/ame]​

I find it hard to believe that anyone actually believes we ever stopped torturing terror suspects. If they have good enough reason,water boarding is going to be the least of the guys worries.

we need to know the why
the whom

Libs why not?

Well, for one thing, he hasn't refused to talk yet. Almost sounds like you are champing at the bit to start the "enhanced interrogation" merely for the sake of doing it.

You wouldn't, by some chance, happen to be one of those authoritarian cretins who gets off on torture, would you?

you have people who set an explosion to kill innocent people, maim them, change there lives for ever, no mention of them
And you attack a person who thinks we should do what it takes to protect YOU and YOUR faimly?
And you call me evil?
Really?
I find that rather strange that you would call me evil and ignore those who did the real hurt

All I am trying to do is prevent the next evil act

So who are you?

this is no game
defending people who do acts of terror while attacking those of us who think we should do what it takes to protect YOU and YOUR faimly from being attacked?
not a good time bud, not a good time
you might want to explain your hate for me and why you ignore those who those who try to kill us before someone else askes you that question

(My bold)

I'm not interested in defending terrorists. I'm interested in defending us. Torture is worse than useless, it generates false leads & worthless info. Early on after 09/11, as the W admin authorized NSA capture of e-mails, faxes, phone intercepts, wiretaps, telegraph, etc. en masse, the FBI was flooded with leads. The FBI had less computing power than the average high schooler @ the time, & they're STILL struggling to get their network up & all agents/offices linked securely, & a secure database up, loaded & running.

Good men & women @ FBI burned out, resigned, had breakdowns, probably turned to drink & sexual adventuring, for all I know. Several suicided over their perceived failures. Most of the flood of leads were useless, just as the interrogations by force are useless. They generated a lot of noise, with no gains to speak of. The FBI stood aghast @ the interrogations @ Guantanamo & Abu Ghraib & elsewhere, & recorded the problems & reported them up the chain of command. V. little came back, as the fools @ the top condoned stupidity.

We need actual policework, solid evidence, & evidence admissable in US courts. We haven't prosecuted all that many cases in the courts, but we've done drug kingpins with no discernable issues - just extra security, etc. Our judicial process needs to be as transparent as possible, the World needs to see that we have done justice, to the extent possible.

The other issue is that these illegal techniques, if approved in cases of natural security, will eventually bleed into criminal cases. Waterboarding is drowning, not simulated. We treated it as a war crime in WWII, & I believe that charge justified several executions of Japanese field commanders, whether or not they were present or gave direct orders to carry out the procedure. & most importantly, we are not animals, nor is our flag a marker for abbatoirs. In the end, Constitutional protections are mostly for our own protection.

A regime built on show trials, torture, political prisoners sent to the wall or to "psychiatric hospitals" or to exile, pervasive domestic & military surveillance, entrenched secret police, everyone spying & reporting upon everyone else - well, the Soviets already tried that. It didn't work out that well ...

"LIBS"???

Oh yeah. Because, as we all know, it was libs who wrote and signed the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

Bet you're one of those assholes who are against using drones on enemies of the US, right?

Yep. Thought so.

Idiot.

(My bold)

Yes, because bits of bodies (did we get the right one?) are mostly useless as sources of information. We need - when possible - to capture these people, & actually interrogate them - not Extraordinary Rendition, torture to death, etc. We have the weapons, we can drop a bomb or missle or shell almost anywhere. What we need is the information to guide the killing stroke.

Use a drone on them? Sure. Merely drop a Hellfire on each one? No, too expensive in $, & we don't get any info on where the next target is, nor where HQ is, nor training camps, nor ways & means, nor sources of money, support, personnel ...

Forum List

Back