Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.

LOL, see...here is the king of "BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME!" chiming in as he always does.
And another liar.

I've never said that.

Thanks for the lie.

No. You didn't say both sides are the same. But you did say that they are VERY SIMILAR.

And everyone besides you is a moron who doesn't understand words.
Actually, I said their BEHAVIORS are very similar. And I listed them.

You couldn't even get THAT right.

You people can't tell (your) fantasy from reality at this point.

Behaviors? LIke one side posts positively about the attacks on the mosque and the other says it's time to stop the hate speech. Those behaviors?
I listed them, and you said they didn't matter.

Now they matter. Of course.

Please stop trying to derail the thread. A moderator just requested it.

LOL, see...here is the king of "BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME!" chiming in as he always does.
And another liar.

I've never said that.

Thanks for the lie.

No. You didn't say both sides are the same. But you did say that they are VERY SIMILAR.

Behaviors? LIke one side posts positively about the attacks on the mosque and the other says it's time to stop the hate speech. Those behaviors?

Please answer the above.

And another liar.

I've never said that.

Thanks for the lie.

Please answer the above.
Yes. Intellectual myopia. It was on the list you didn't care about but now do.

Please answer the above.

I'm not dereailing it. I'm wondering why you still consider both sides similar inspite of today especailly.

Please answer the above.

I'm not dereailing it. I'm wondering why you still consider both sides similar inspite of today especailly.
I've already listed the reasons. Specifically.

After I pointed out that you kept illustrating them for me, you said you didn't care about the list.

Maybe find yourself a nice right winger to play with.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

And another liar.

I've never said that.

Thanks for the lie.

They hijacked your thread. I'm out.

To me, Lesh started a thread that has a pretty clear message. Your post on tactics to deflect and minimize problems, used by both sides, is accurate, but not on point. So I asked you to say where you stand on the issue and all I get back is more criticism of partisan games but not an answer to the question.
If you don't want to answer it, fine.

Actually Old Lady Mac is not sitting on the fence but what it is you want Mac to either agree or disagree with you.

Here is the simple fact Lesh message came out when a radical attacked a Mosque while staying silent when radicals blew up New York, Boston and shot up Orlando.

If you want it to be fair and honest both sides should think long and hard why they hate each other and why those like Mac sit on the fence.

Personally Lesh along with you cause more hate with your finger pointing to one side while excusing the other while pretending you are pointing your finger at all sides.

So do you agree both sides are wrong or will you do a but when you answer?
Personally Lesh along with you cause more hate with your finger pointing to one side while excusing the other
How else do we condemn the hate which is generalized to an entire group of people based on their religion? Should we ignore it so that no one on the right gets upset? What do we do, Bruce? You tell me.

Do you have to group everyone on the right doing it?

That is what you and Lesh do while complaining the right is bad for acting like you.

Let face the reality not all of Islam is radical... The Kurds are pretty decent people along with Persians but the fact is Saudi and their kissing cousins are usually radical.

Now should I be told I am spreading hate?

I have more respect for people being honest when commenting about Muslims and Christians but Lesh is not being honest at all.

As I wrote Lesh is now wanting people to be calm because a Mosque was attacked in Kiwi land but where was he when Muslims were attacking us?

Where was his thread Muslims should not spread so much hate?

They are not minorities in the religious world...
Do you have to group everyone on the right doing it?
Where did I do that? Or did you just hear that, put on a shoe that maybe doesn't fit?

Lesh is now wanting people to be calm because a Mosque was attacked in Kiwi land but where was he when Muslims were attacking us?
I don't know what you expect from me when there is a terrorist attack like San Bernadino, or Pulse? I was glad the terrorists were dead and I'm sure I said so somewhere or other. I didn't immediately slam every other Muslim in the world because of them. Is that what I have to do to make you happy?

Wow, Lesh and you blast every Christan and then claim I am like the two of you.

I noticed you gutted out what I wrote as usual to spin it about how I am anti-Muslim when in fact I am anti-assholes that includes Lesh and those like you.

You condemn Christian's quickly because you believe they are the true evil in the world while saying " well maybe I said those Muslims were bad, but who knows ".

In the end the individual that attacked the Mosque in Kiwi land is a terrorist and is not excused for his actions by me and should be hung for his crime or if I had my way raped with a six foot pipe up his ass..

But you know this already.

The House of Abraham is a curse on this planet...
I have never, ever condemned Christians; I don't think this terrorism thing has much, if anything, to do with religion. It's territorial, power games, and hate of people different from themselves. It has nothing to do with any Christian I have ever known. Ever.

I asked you a specific question which you have not answered. I wasn't spinning or gutting your words. I'd still like an honest answer.

Please answer the above.

After I pointed out that you kept illustrating them for me, you said you didn't care about the list.

Reaons?

I've just listed two different behaviors from differing groups that you say are similar. So, how are they similar?

One side - pretty much advocating for murdering innocent people
Another side - wants to stop hate speech

Similarity?

Why in the hell is New Zealand allowing that Muslim shit to come into their country? What the hell is the matter with that country?

No wonder people are pissed.

Reminds me of the piece of shit Crooked Hillary that ran on a platform to bring in a million fucking Muslim refugees.

They should all receive pardons.

Please answer the above.

Reaons?

I've just listed two different behaviors from differing groups that you say are similar. So, how are they similar?

Similarity?
I've tried to explain this to you. You're not going to get it, because you're a partisan zombie. That's how you folks are.

Let's put this horrifically tedious "conversation" out of its misery, shall we? Here you go, I hope this will help.

"I, Mac1958, am a ____________________ and a __________________ and I'm really full of ______________, especially when I _______________. And I definitely admit that (please fill in your name) is much smarter and more honest and just a better human being than me. And by the way, I'm also a ___________________ and a _________________ and especially a ________________, especially on Saturdays, when I like to ___________________________ with a _______________ until the cows come home. But most of all, I'm a ______________________ and (please fill in your name) is a vastly superior human being".

You have my permission (actually, I'll extend this to any winger here) to use this in any situation and I will endorse it.

Good gawd. Wingers are nuts.

Last edited:

Please answer the above.

Reaons?

Similarity?
I've tried to explain this to you. You're not going to get it, because you're a partisan zombie. That's how you folks are.

Let's put this horrifically tedious "conversation" out of its misery, shall we? Here you go, I hope this will help.

"I, Mac1958, am a ____________________ and a __________________ and I'm really full of ______________, especially when I _______________. And I definitely admit that ____(please fill in your name)_____________ is much smarter and more honest and just a better human being than me. And by the way, I'm also a ___________________ and a _________________ and especially a ________________, especially on Saturdays, when I like to ___________________________ with a _______________ until the cows come home. But most of all, I'm a ______________________ and ____(please fill in your name)_____________ is a vastly superior human being".

You have my permission (actually, I'll extend this to any winger here) to use this in any situation and I will endorse it.

Neat.

You've said the behaviors of the right and left are the same, similar and you've even hinted at equal. With that said.

One side: Advocates for killing innocent people
The Other side: Doesn't

Now, this is a real world example for you to use your simplistic ideology. What are the similarities with the above? Trying to make this as easy as possible for you.

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW

We have a polarized world, hate and irrational thinking has taken over, we have Muslims being targeted, we have Jews being targeted, we have Christians being targeted, we have people that wear hats being targeted, it is all wrong and it is caused by hate, hate on the right, hate on the left, irrational thinking by the extremes. We need leadership and neither party in the US has provided anything. Is there anyone out there that can lead and unite or are we far to fractured?

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Okay so nobody can be critical of Muslims, Islam, Jews, Judaism, Blacks, LGBTQ or else whatever.

But the Internet Whores for Multiculturalism can post Hate Whitey, Kill Whitey, Blame Whitey, Death To Whites, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Christianity, Death To Christians.

So lick the buttocks of Muslims, Islam, Jews, Judaism, Blacks and LGBTQ but it's OKAY to comment HATE against Whites, HATE against Jesus Christ and HATE against Christianity?

Fuck that I will CRITICISE WHO I want to, WHEN I want to and if Internet Whore Snowflakes for Multiculturalism do NOT like it they can GTFO already.

Reaons?

Similarity?

"I, Mac1958, am a ____________________ and a __________________ and I'm really full of ______________, especially when I _______________. And I definitely admit that ____(please fill in your name)_____________ is much smarter and more honest and just a better human being than me. And by the way, I'm also a ___________________ and a _________________ and especially a ________________, especially on Saturdays, when I like to ___________________________ with a _______________ until the cows come home. But most of all, I'm a ______________________ and ____(please fill in your name)_____________ is a vastly superior human being".

Neat.

You've said the behaviors of the right and left are the same, similar and you've even hinted at equal. With that said.

Now, this is a real world example for you to use your simplistic ideology. What are the similarities with the above? Trying to make this as easy as possible for you.
Please see post 471.

Reaons?

Similarity?

Neat.

Please see post 471.

I'm asking you a question. This thread is about stopping anti-Muslim talk in light of the recent terror attack and your reply went into screeching about hate speech from both sides. So, trying to get to the bottom of this and is very much on topic.

Are you ready to try to tackle this again?

EVENT: Terrorist attack on innocent Muslims
Side One: They deserved it, should be more, pretty much positive reviews of the attack
Side Two: We should stop hate speech

Again, where are both sides the same? Are there no similarities? When has Side Two ever advocated for any terrorist attack? How does your theory hold up in the face of this?

You're deflecting and my bet is you will do so again. Because your first post in this thread doesn't hold up and you've abandoned it.

This has to stop.

NOW

Okay so nobody can be critical of Muslims, Islam, Jews, Judaism, Blacks, LGBTQ or else whatever.

But the Internet Whores for Multiculturalism can post Hate Whitey, Kill Whitey, Blame Whitey, Death To Whites, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Christianity, Death To Christians.

So lick the buttocks of Muslims, Islam, Jews, Judaism, Blacks and LGBTQ but it's OKAY to comment HATE against Whites, HATE against Jesus Christ and HATE against Christianity?

Fuck that I will CRITICISE WHO I want to, WHEN I want to and if Internet Whore Snowflakes for Multiculturalism do NOT like it they can GTFO already.

That's sort of the point. On this very forum I've seen animosity towards Christians, whites and anyone right of center. But here the left is screaming about hate.

Too fucking funny for words. Leftists really really are a stupid faction

This has to stop.

NOW

Liar.

Reaons?

Similarity?

Neat.

Please see post 471.

I'm asking you a question. This thread is about stopping anti-Muslim talk in light of the recent terror attack and your reply went into screeching about hate speech from both sides. So, trying to get to the bottom of this and is very much on topic.

Are you ready to try to tackle this again?

EVENT: Terrorist attack on innocent Muslims
Side One: They deserved it, should be more, pretty much positive reviews of the attack
Side Two: We should stop hate speech

Again, where are both sides the same? Are there no similarities? When has Side Two ever advocated for any terrorist attack? How does your theory hold up in the face of this?

You're deflecting and my bet is you will do so again. Because your first post in this thread doesn't hold up and you've abandoned it.
The sides are not the same. I've said this multiple times now.

Good gawd. I've even given you a template to use. I can't get through to you.

You win. Whatever your point is, you're right. You're really, really right. I am beaten and humiliated forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back