Time to Stop the Anti-Muslim Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

We've already had them target a Jewish Synagogue and a black church.

STOP people. Stop the hate speech.

NOW
Hate speech is fueling this from BOTH ends.

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.
Liar.
You're right.

It's all the other side's fault. It's all on them.

Reaons?

I've just listed two different behaviors from differing groups that you say are similar. So, how are they similar?

One side - pretty much advocating for murdering innocent people
Another side - wants to stop hate speech

Similarity?
I've tried to explain this to you. You're not going to get it, because you're a partisan zombie. That's how you folks are.

Let's put this horrifically tedious "conversation" out of its misery, shall we? Here you go, I hope this will help.

"I, Mac1958, am a ____________________ and a __________________ and I'm really full of ______________, especially when I _______________. And I definitely admit that ____(please fill in your name)_____________ is much smarter and more honest and just a better human being than me. And by the way, I'm also a ___________________ and a _________________ and especially a ________________, especially on Saturdays, when I like to ___________________________ with a _______________ until the cows come home. But most of all, I'm a ______________________ and ____(please fill in your name)_____________ is a vastly superior human being".

You have my permission (actually, I'll extend this to any winger here) to use this in any situation and I will endorse it.

Good gawd. Wingers are nuts.

Neat.

You've said the behaviors of the right and left are the same, similar and you've even hinted at equal. With that said.

One side: Advocates for killing innocent people
The Other side: Doesn't

Now, this is a real world example for you to use your simplistic ideology. What are the similarities with the above? Trying to make this as easy as possible for you.
Please see post 471.

Please stop trying to derail the thread. A moderator just requested it.

I'm asking you a question. This thread is about stopping anti-Muslim talk in light of the recent terror attack and your reply went into screeching about hate speech from both sides. So, trying to get to the bottom of this and is very much on topic.

Are you ready to try to tackle this again?

EVENT: Terrorist attack on innocent Muslims
Side One: They deserved it, should be more, pretty much positive reviews of the attack
Side Two: We should stop hate speech

Again, where are both sides the same? Are there no similarities? When has Side Two ever advocated for any terrorist attack? How does your theory hold up in the face of this?

You're deflecting and my bet is you will do so again. Because your first post in this thread doesn't hold up and you've abandoned it.
The sides are not the same. I've said this multiple times now.

Good gawd. I've even given you a template to use. I can't get through to you.

You win. Whatever your point is, you're right. You're really, really right. I am beaten and humiliated forever.

You've never said they were the same? Liar.

I've already listed the reasons. Specifically.

After I pointed out that you kept illustrating them for me, you said you didn't care about the list.

Maybe find yourself a nice right winger to play with.

Reaons?

I've just listed two different behaviors from differing groups that you say are similar. So, how are they similar?

Similarity?
I've tried to explain this to you. You're not going to get it, because you're a partisan zombie. That's how you folks are.

Let's put this horrifically tedious "conversation" out of its misery, shall we? Here you go, I hope this will help.

"I, Mac1958, am a ____________________ and a __________________ and I'm really full of ______________, especially when I _______________. And I definitely admit that ____(please fill in your name)_____________ is much smarter and more honest and just a better human being than me. And by the way, I'm also a ___________________ and a _________________ and especially a ________________, especially on Saturdays, when I like to ___________________________ with a _______________ until the cows come home. But most of all, I'm a ______________________ and ____(please fill in your name)_____________ is a vastly superior human being".

You have my permission (actually, I'll extend this to any winger here) to use this in any situation and I will endorse it.

Neat.

You've said the behaviors of the right and left are the same, similar and you've even hinted at equal. With that said.

Now, this is a real world example for you to use your simplistic ideology. What are the similarities with the above? Trying to make this as easy as possible for you.
Please see post 471.

I'm asking you a question. This thread is about stopping anti-Muslim talk in light of the recent terror attack and your reply went into screeching about hate speech from both sides. So, trying to get to the bottom of this and is very much on topic.

Side One: They deserved it, should be more, pretty much positive reviews of the attack

Again, where are both sides the same? Are there no similarities? When has Side Two ever advocated for any terrorist attack? How does your theory hold up in the face of this?

You're deflecting and my bet is you will do so again. Because your first post in this thread doesn't hold up and you've abandoned it.
He is deranged he’s not on here to learn or accept different opinions or views.. he’s a cry baby

Mass Shooting At 2 New Zealand Mosques Leaves At Least 49 People Dead | HuffPost

It's allover this board and it's all over this country and people are getting KILLED because of it.

This has to stop.

How long before another white Nationalist kills a bunch of immigrants or Muslims or whatever the target is this month?

NOW

Stop screaming ISLAMOPHOBE, stop ATTACKING any time anyone dares to point out problems in that religion.

Part of this is frustration over that kind of deflection. It gives the crazies fuel. It gives talk radio fuel. IT JUST MAKES THINGS EVEN WORSE.

It blows my mind that something this obvious doesn't occur to you.
Liar.
You're right.

It's all the other side's fault. It's all on them.

Dripping with sarcasm.

Reaons?

Similarity?

Neat.

Please see post 471.

He is deranged he’s not on here to learn or accept different opinions or views.. he’s a cry baby
I guess so. This is bizarre.

Reaons?

Similarity?

Neat.

Please see post 471.

As of yet neither you or Happy have shown that there is anything you can teach anyone.

Please show us where you have ever "learned" anything here about how to
"accept different opinions"?

Do you have an OUNCE of self awareness?

This has to stop.

NOW

Why don't you Leftists EVER post a thread when your Muslim pets slaughter INNOCENTS on Western streets in suicide attacks, with machine guns and with vehicles? Paris? London? Nice? Hello heard of THEM? Of course you have but they were all Whites in predominately Christian nations being slaughtered by your Muslim pets and so you do NOT give a CRAP about that.

But your Muslim pets get shot up and OMG the sky is falling and we ALL have to STFU and lick Muslim and Islam filthy buttocks because Leftists say so. Fuck that.

I have NEVER since I joined this forum EVER seen ONE TIME a Leftist post a thread when the latest Islamic terrorist attack has happened on Western streets, all we have had is Leftists like you in those threads deflecting and defending your Muslim pets with but but but what about Christians, but but but what about The Crusades, but but but what about Timothy McVeigh, but but but what about Dylan Roof etc I have NEVER seen ONE Leftist in ANY thread condemn Islam and it's filthy followers who slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples in the NAME OF ISLAM, in the NAME OF ALLAH.

So some Muslims got shot up in New Zealand, who cares? They should NOT be in ANY Non-Muslim nation to begin with it's the Leftist Traitor politicians who have let them in so they can assist in shutting up Whitey with Muh Racism and Muh Colonialism and ANYONE who is NOT on the Leftist side.

We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets but we know that wait will be VERY long because NO Leftist Islam lover is EVER going to post that thread.

Fuck Islam! Fuck Mohammed!

Neat.

Please see post 471.

Mac, nobody is asking for you to pick a side. Be moderate, nothing inherently wrong with that. What you do though is just enter almost every thread with "both sides are the same, you're bo

Neat.

Please see post 471.

As of yet neither you or Happy have shown that there is anything you can teach anyone.

Right back at ya', chief.

Neat.

Please see post 471.

Maybe you just know to much lol

Please show us where you have ever "learned" anything here about how to
"accept different opinions"?

Do you have an OUNCE of self awareness?
I used to be a hatful democrat before I hated bush.. until I realized for what... I woke up and learned to respect others, and listen to opinions. You come on here and hate conservative opinions and views .. you are the sad one

Why don't you Leftists EVER post a thread when your Muslim pets slaughter INNOCENTS on Western streets in suicide attacks, with machine guns and with vehicles? Paris? London? Nice? Hello heard of THEM? Of course you have but they were all Whites in predominately Christian nations being slaughtered by your Muslim pets and so you do NOT give a CRAP about that.

But your Muslim pets get shot up and OMG the sky is falling and we ALL have to STFU and lick Muslim and Islam filthy buttocks because Leftists say so. Fuck that.

I have NEVER since I joined this forum EVER seen ONE TIME a Leftist post a thread when the latest Islamic terrorist attack has happened on Western streets, all we have had is Leftists like you in those threads deflecting and defending your Muslim pets with but but but what about Christians, but but but what about The Crusades, but but but what about Timothy McVeigh, but but but what about Dylan Roof etc I have NEVER seen ONE Leftist in ANY thread condemn Islam and it's filthy followers who slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples in the NAME OF ISLAM, in the NAME OF ALLAH.

So some Muslims got shot up in New Zealand, who cares? They should NOT be in ANY Non-Muslim nation to begin with it's the Leftist Traitor politicians who have let them in so they can assist in shutting up Whitey with Muh Racism and Muh Colonialism and ANYONE who is NOT on the Leftist side.

We ALL on the Rightist side wait for the NEXT time Muslims slaughter INNOCENT Western peoples on Western streets we ALL wait for a Leftist to begin a thread CONDEMNING Islam and their Muslim pets but we know that wait will be VERY long because NO Leftist Islam lover is EVER going to post that thread.

This post and this thread are examples of how these murders occur.

My God people. Who ARE you?

Neat.

Please see post 471.

Mac, nobody is asking for you to pick a side. Be moderate, nothing inherently wrong with that. What you do though is just enter almost every thread with "both sides are the same, you're bo
Neat.

Please see post 471.

The difference honey is that unlike most of your side I don't take myself that seriously. It's an internet forum, nothing more.

Neat.

Please see post 471.

Son you'd be shocked at how little you know.

This has to stop.

NOW

Okay so nobody can be critical of Muslims, Islam, Jews, Judaism, Blacks, LGBTQ or else whatever.

But the Internet Whores for Multiculturalism can post Hate Whitey, Kill Whitey, Blame Whitey, Death To Whites, Fuck Jesus, Fuck Christianity, Death To Christians.

So lick the buttocks of Muslims, Islam, Jews, Judaism, Blacks and LGBTQ but it's OKAY to comment HATE against Whites, HATE against Jesus Christ and HATE against Christianity?

Fuck that I will CRITICISE WHO I want to, WHEN I want to and if Internet Whore Snowflakes for Multiculturalism do NOT like it they can GTFO already.

That's sort of the point. On this very forum I've seen animosity towards Christians, whites and anyone right of center. But here the left is screaming about hate.

Too fucking funny for words. Leftists really really are a stupid faction

Yes and now the SAME crowd want us to begin NOT being critical of Islam and Muslims and the opposite we are now expected to lick the buttocks and say how GREAT Islam is and what a MEGA contribution it's filthy followers have given to the Western nations they are squatting in on INVITE from Leftist Traitor politicians across the Western world. WTF?! Fuck that. I will say FUCK ISLAM! FUCK MOHAMMED! And IF the Leftist Snowflakes SCREAM that's RACIST okay who gives a CRAP about being called racist anymore it is NOW just a WORD and it IS meaningless. I would rather be racist than lick Islamic buttocks.

My God people. Who ARE you?

No they are not examples of how these murders occur.

Your thread title is that EVERYONE has to stop the Anti-Muslim comments, so you expect now that EVERYONE to become Pro-Muslim and Pro-Islam and NOT to be critical of Muslims or Islam? WTF?! The answer is NO and NO.

Please see post 471.

Son you'd be shocked at how little you know.
Well why don’t you run for office save us all lol

It's not rocket science - It's HATE, IGNORANCE, and LACK OF RESPECT FOR LIFE.

The faux outrage and self-righteous condemnation, however, of those on the Left whose violent rhetoric inspired an attempted political assassination of elected Republicans, whose Presidential nominee hired thugs to beat and bloody supporters of her political opponent and who publicly called for an end to civility and for increased violent intolerance, who passes a law legalizing the murder of newborn babies, and whose party continues to violate federal law to provide safe haven to rapists / pedophiles / murderers is despicable.

Please see post 471.

Please see post 471.

The difference honey is that unlike most of your side I don't take myself that seriously. It's an internet forum, nothing more.

I'm sorry, I should probably put more thought into this reply but I don't take you seriously and you agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back