Timeline of Trump's Announcements Concerning COVID-19

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
In way over his head. Shortage of ventilators, lack of quarantine, facilities ill prepared for the pandemic, and few test kits available.

Here is what the Stable Genius has said about the Coronavirus.

Corona virus Presidential comments, datestamped:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.

Two days before Larry Kudlow was announced as a member of the White House taskforce on coronavirus, the director of the National Economic Council declared coronavirus “contained” in the US, despite a plethora of data that suggested it was not.

“I won’t say airtight, but it’s pretty close to airtight,” Kudlow told CNBC, swaddling himself in a comforting narrative that was probably destroyed in his first meeting with the taskforce.

Kudlow’s public statements on the level of threat to the US posed by the virus outbreak sit uneasily in the minds of health experts warning of its severity, but they probably rested far more peacefully in the White House, where the favored message seems to be: there is nothing to see here.

White House's 'muzzled' coronavirus messaging is dangerous, experts say

Trump's quick decision to stop traffic from China as compared to other countries, like the EU countries, Iran, S Korea, paid dividends.
The US has far fewer infections compared to the EU, Iran, SK, and the rest. You should be thanking President Trump instead of unjustly criticizing him. President Trump is doing way better than Obama did with the H1N1 swine flu. Just shows how the fake news MSM and their propaganda artists try to twist reality.

upload_2020-3-14_15-46-39.png

You folks don't realize this is just starting. We can't even test people in this country. It is going to spread like wildfire. Doesn't help that Trump fired a group of experts whose sole purpose was combatting a pandemic.

Trump is doing nothing, it is corporate leaders, school superintendents, mayors, and governors who are in charge. Trump is a bystander.

So we have 55 deaths so far because of the coronavirus. That's the total deaths from shootings in Chicago on Memorial Day weekend

NY reported their first coronavirus death today. An 82 year old woman with emphysema...oh wait :eusa_think: she didn't die from smoking 40 years and emphysema??

Trump is now blaming President Obama for the lack of coronavirus testing - even after Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team in 2018 that President Obama had created. Holy shit...

What would help is Trump playing golf for a few days at taxpayer expense. Clear his head out. Maybe grab a little pussy.

You folks don't realize this is just starting. We can't even test people in this country. It is going to spread like wildfire. Doesn't help that Trump fired a group of experts whose sole purpose was combatting a pandemic.

Trump is doing nothing, it is corporate leaders, school superintendents, mayors, and governors who are in charge. Trump is a bystander.

OMG its a...wait for it...wait for it...BOMBSHELL :auiqs.jpg:I know why don't Dems impeach him :21:

If only Obama and Biden had prepared better during their 8 years.

No shit. These "Trump/Coronavirus" threads are starting to sound like an endless repetition of a Biden campaign ad.

Anyone can easily see that's the purpose of them.

Trump is now blaming President Obama for the lack of coronavirus testing - even after Trump fired the Pandemic Response Team in 2018 that President Obama had created. Holy shit...
1800 children died from H1N1 while Obungo played golf. Holy shit.

No shit. These "Trump/Coronavirus" threads are starting to sound like an endless repetition of a Biden campaign ad.

Its blatantly obvious, the left jump at the opportunity to politicize and abuse a crisis or tragedy. Hell Biden has campaign fundraising letters out using the coronavirus to raise cash. Dem's remind me of that ShamWow guy on tv.

In way over his head. Shortage of ventilators, lack of quarantine, facilities ill prepared for the pandemic, and few test kits available.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

Obama didnt declare an emergency over H1N1 until over a thousand Americans had died already... so, so far Trump is way ahead of where the Obama Administration was at the same point of infection.

1800 children died from H1N1 while Obungo played golf. Holy shit.

Dem's didn't care. Biden has fundraising letters out using the coronavirus to raise cash, maybe that's why Dems care about this virus.

Its blatantly obvious, the left jump at the opportunity to politicize and abuse a crisis or tragedy. Hell Biden has campaign fundraising letters out using the coronavirus to raise cash. Dem's remind me of that ShamWow guy on tv.

ShamWow guy overdosed on drugs, so the similarity is valid. :laughing0301:

So we have 55 deaths so far because of the coronavirus. That's the total deaths from shootings in Chicago on Memorial Day weekend
You’re right... but then why would Trump declare a national emergency if this is a non issue?!

Dew ewe feel better now?

i'm watching this corona thing hour by hour, minute by minute, vacillating between hope and despair.

and i suspect Trump is doing that too, my friends!

Forum List

Back