Timeline of Trump's Announcements Concerning COVID-19

In way over his head. Shortage of ventilators, lack of quarantine, facilities ill prepared for the pandemic, and few test kits available.

Here is what the Stable Genius has said about the Coronavirus.

Corona virus Presidential comments, datestamped:

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

March 10: "It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.

So where was the Den leadership in December and January concerning Coronavirus?

Oh yea, pushing their idiotic impeachment sham based on false accusations. THAT was the most important thing according to Dems and the MSM, NOT the Coronavirus that was happening in China.

Ah, a other TDS thread.

Trump handled the crisis very well. As everyone knows USA is ahead of other developed world. And this is despite the democrats getting in the way.

Mr. president,

You screw up because if on February 2, which the democrats were crying about the shutdown I would like to know how long they came home? And I don’t think that we should have a political fight because this would happen if Biden was the president and we would be in the same exact situation and then what? The republicans should call out the fear democrats and question why are they putting fear because they lost?

H1N1 virus...Obama declares a national emergency when 1,000 Americans are dead.

Corona virus...Trump declares a national emergency when 40 Americans are dead.

H1N1 virus ended up with
60.8 million infected
260,000 hospitalized
15,000 dead

Obamas response: "It's Bushes fault".

Leftist filth cheer for their savior!

You've seen the Trump quotes, he did not ever take this pandemic seriously, even though it is now quite possible the moron will be infected himself. He has not practiced any safe measures while being the man who is ultimately responsible for leading this country thru this looming medical emergency, and has not had any plan to guide us through this. Clearly, it is leaders of industry, mayors, Governors, and others at the state level who are leading the way through this.

Yet, even today, he is still utterly clueless on what to do, or how to do it. One thing we do know is we have a critical shortage of test kits.

For you folks saying we have the lowest rate of infection in the in the world…how can anyone say that, since we don't have adequate....wait for it....TESTING

Testing IS necessary to assess the scope and effectiveness of current isolation measures...without TESTING it is just regurgitating more lies from rightwing propaganda like Fox News.

We had time to prepare for this and put some kind of plan into action, and Trump fiddled while the Coronavirus has started to burn. Soon it will be a conflagration that engulfs our country and affects us all, either medically or economically.

In way over his head. Shortage of ventilators, lack of quarantine, facilities ill prepared for the pandemic, and few test kits available.

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: "The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant.”

So what?

So what?

Your lack of critical thinking skills is duly noted.

So what?

Your lack of critical thinking skills is duly noted.

Do words make more of a difference than actions?

Obama talked a ton about reducing the cost of health care.

The cost of health care went up.

Should I give him credit for good words, despite the fact his actions were all bad?

Similarly, the CDC has done, as best I can tell, a pretty darn good job. They had quarantined a plane, within one week of China releasing the data to the US.

When you look at the actions taken by the CDC and the HHS, it appears to me like they have done a good job.

Yeah, Donald Trump has said a bunch of crap. This is a news flash to whom? Donald Trump was a loud mouth, and spoke off the cuff since long before he was a reality TV star. We all know this.

You pointing out the obvious, isn't important to any of us.

Bottom line is, I think US government has done pretty darn well given the limited information we got from China, and the fact they were locking up their own doctors for daring to admit there was a problem.

Now if you showed me that Trump disbanded the CDC, or HHS, or was telling people that they should keep going to large gatherings, and visit every nursing home in the country as much as possible.

Ok, then you have a point. But none of that happened. All you are doing is point out "Trump spoke off the cuff again".... yeah, but he didn't cause any real problems. SO... don't care. Thanks for stopping by.

this is america goddammit. no challenge is too big or complex.

but "America, fuck yeah!" has become "Daddy, save us!" in the age of Trump

Donald Trump has the attention span of a gnat on meth

if he was stonked to the gills on Adderall, he might achieve the attention span of a toddler

Everything has been updated, and hasn’t skipped a beat since. Protect yourself and family, by following guidelines from the CDC and using common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You folks don't realize this is just starting. We can't even test people in this country. It is going to spread like wildfire. Doesn't help that Trump fired a group of experts whose sole purpose was combatting a pandemic.

Trump is doing nothing, it is corporate leaders, school superintendents, mayors, and governors who are in charge. Trump is a bystander.

Completely wrong, but YOU should hide under your bed [emoji932].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile Zero and Big Mike are playing 'hide the salami' in one of their $14M mansions and then googling "what is a virus"....

Forum List

Back