Tiny Hands boyfriend is really angry. I suspect they are no longer going together.

What's funny is... for all the aggressive attempts to derail the Trump train by the more establishment types, they fail to get that your poster, Carla Danger, or some of the ones rdean posted on page 1 would drain Trump loyalists away by the tens of thousands if they felt America was associating them with weakness or a tiny dick. That's all it would take. Someone spent like what 30 minutes on photoshop drawing up the solution for the GOP's nightmare? And the Rove gang sits around trying to expose nuances of immigration policy hoping the herd thinks cerebrally enough to see reason about Trump's wall for example.

One photoshopped "tiny hands" poster tweeted and circulated millions of times and it's game over for Trump.
Trump stating that he would totally investigate and prosecute Hillary Clinton. He has my vote, time for the Clinton's pay for their crimes.

What's funny is... for all the aggressive attempts to derail the Trump train by the more establishment types, they fail to get that your poster, Carla Danger, or some of the ones rdean posted on page 1 would drain Trump loyalists away by the tens of thousands if they felt America was associating them with weakness or a tiny dick. That's all it would take. Someone spent like what 30 minutes on photoshop drawing up the solution for the GOP's nightmare? And the Rove gang sits around trying to expose nuances of immigration policy hoping the herd thinks cerebrally enough to see reason about Trump's wall for example.

One photoshopped "tiny hands" poster tweeted and circulated millions of times and it's game over for Trump.
Trump stating that he would totally investigate and prosecute Hillary Clinton. He has my vote, time for the Clinton's pay for their crimes.

She may not be guilty of that much. I'm just being honest. I think Treason is a little high unless you can prove she deliberately set out to sebatage the United States government.

She may not be guilty of that much. I'm just being honest. I think Treason is a little high unless you can prove she deliberately set out to sebatage the United States government.
She knew her email was insecure. Enough for me.

Trump stating that he would totally investigate and prosecute Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, because the life long Clinton donor is someone I really believe will pursue criminal charges against her.
And for sure Trump will nominate conservative Justices too! No doubt about it. BTW, he thinks the several gay marriages he's attended were "beautiful"...so...sorry Kim Davis & the Kleins of Oregon, and, and, and, and.....

Forum List

Back