Tiny terrorists shoot Americans!

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
Toddlers in America (the only country where this could happen) have access to guns and shoot people every week. What is wrong with this thinking? Why does the NRA control our government? Why don't parents and other adults care enough to keep guns out of the reach of children? Who are they protecting themselves from? I'm tired of seeing authorities call it an accident when a child shoots and kills or wounds another person. It's child endangerment and parents should be prosecuted.

The Founders of this country had children as well, yet they chose to entrench gun ownership into the Ultimate law of the land - the US Constitution. Why is that?

They did it because they understood that the private ownership of firearms is the greatest defense of Liberty snd Freedom that msnkind has ever cone up with. However, in that day, children were expected to mind their elders, something that is no longer en vogue in our socuety.

The blame for the number (small but unfortunately larger than we'd all like to see) of children who shoot themselves or others accidentally falls,on a society that no longer expects people to take responsibility for their own actions. I was introduced to firearms at age 5 by my father. Under NO condition would I have ever even thought about tryibg to touch one of his guns without him. Why?..... FOF (Fear of Father). I knew I'd get my ass whupped something fierce AND I wouldn't get invited slong the next time he went out to the range.

We need gun owners to be responsible with their firearms and to properly instruct their children about guns and gun safety. That abd that alone will solve the problem.

Toddlers in America (the only country where this could happen) have access to guns and shoot people every week. What is wrong with this thinking? Why does the NRA control our government? Why don't parents and other adults care enough to keep guns out of the reach of children? Who are they protecting themselves from? I'm tired of seeing authorities call it an accident when a child shoots and kills or wounds another person. It's child endangerment and parents should be prosecuted.

You should really do some research, it will help you know the truth, the facts and the reality of guns in the United States...if you just listen to journalists, who are anti gun, then you will never know the truth....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....2013, the latest stats, 2014 aren't out yet....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703
Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69

You should really do some research, it will help you know the truth, the facts and the reality of guns in the United States...if you just listen to journalists, who are anti gun, then you will never know the truth....

The data conveniently neglects to mention the FACT that 90% of the 193 accidental deaths of children involving a gun happened to be negro children who make up about 13% of the total population.
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forget it. Nobody has the fucking honesty or courage to answer the question.

Corporate America and its tools like the NRA control the minds of the gun huggers. When you believe no argument can change you. Fools and tools go together like....

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state."

Bm5DoE9CAAEz_oF.jpg

Corporate America and its tools like the NRA control the minds of the gun huggers. When you believe no argument can change you. Fools and tools go together like....

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state."

Bm5DoE9CAAEz_oF.jpg

burger, hitler, stalin, mao and pol pot all agree with your post.....

Reagan was wrong and of the above would have seen it......if someone explained it to him.....

Reagan at one time was also a democrat...then he got better....

Bm5DoE9CAAEz_oF.jpg
and then he got shot. funny.

Isn"t 69 accidental gun deaths of children 69 too many? And what do other means of deaths of children have to do with unsecured guns?

What a nutter.

Isn"t 69 accidental gun deaths of children 69 too many? And what do other means of deaths of children have to do with unsecured guns?

1 is too many but in a country of over 320 million people with over 320 million guns in private hands and over 13 million people carrying guns on their person for self defense....those numbers put the 69 number into perspective...especially considering the fact that 703 children are murdered without guns in 2013.......

The other means of deaths shows that long before you get to guns you could focus more energy on saving children by addressing those other, more dangerous problems affecting children every day....

Oh...and while we are on the topic....you could tell your anti gun extremist friends to stop blocking gun safety education in schools....if kids were taught the NRA basic safety lessons for kids around guns that 69 number would be lower....but because dead kids helps their agenda, the anti gun extremists fight against gun safety education for kids ....so who really cares about saving kids lives.....?

The data conveniently neglects to mention the FACT that 90% of the 193 accidental deaths of children involving a gun happened to be negro children who make up about 13% of the total population.
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a nutter.
What a nutter.
What a nutter.
Your careful and thoughtful analysis of the issue is impressive.

The other means of deaths shows that long before you get to guns you could focus more energy on saving children by addressing those other, more dangerous problems affecting children every day....

Oh...and while we are on the topic....you could tell your anti gun extremist friends to stop blocking gun safety education in schools....if kids were taught the NRA basic safety lessons for kids around guns that 69 number would be lower....but because dead kids helps their agenda, the anti gun extremists fight against gun safety education for kids ....so who really cares about saving kids lives.....?
So you really think the left would rather see children shot to prove some point? What a mind you've got.

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a nutter.
What a nutter.
What a nutter.
Your careful and thoughtful analysis of the issue is impressive.
193 by guns, 350 drown in buckets. Looks like buckets need to be outlawed.

CPSC Warns: Pools Are Not the Only Drowning Danger at Home for Kids - Data Show Other Hazards Cause More than 100 Residential Child Drowning Deaths Annually

So you really think the left would rather see children shot to prove some point? What a mind you've got.

Can you explain, then, why the anti gunners fight to keep gun safety education out of schools....safety education that would keep children safe from gun accidents and then, as adults it would make them also safer around guns....?

Where's the parents. Oh yeah leaving the children unattended. Why do you blame the gun and not the parents?

Every week? Do you have a link to your statistics?

One little kid getting eaten by a fucking tiger is "one to many" too asshole.
63 of the deaths were negro kids.
All 69 were the direct result of negligent parents.
Guns didn't kill the kids. The parent's negligence did.
If there were no such thing as guns 69 kids would have died because a negligent parent left the kid unattended in a fucking bathtub.

Forum List

Back