Tiny terrorists shoot Americans!

Okay...I am posting it so I can access the link...

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703
Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

you are still wrong....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69

Last edited:
From the CDC table 10 final homicide stats.....

Accidental death for kids by:

Poisoning:

under 1.....6
1-4............29
5-14..........30

Total poisoning: 65

Falling deaths:

under 1.......15
1-4..............28
5-14............18

Total falling: 61

Drowing:

under 1.......23
1-4..............393
5-14............209

Total drowning: 625

Fire, smoke, flames:

under 1............17
1-4...................128
5-14.................135

Total fire, smoke, flames: 280

Kids murdered by guns....

you are still wrong....

Last edited:
The Founders of this country had children as well, yet they chose to entrench gun ownership into the Ultimate law of the land - the US Constitution. Why is that?

They did it because they understood that the private ownership of firearms is the greatest defense of Liberty snd Freedom that msnkind has ever cone up with. However, in that day, children were expected to mind their elders, something that is no longer en vogue in our socuety.

The blame for the number (small but unfortunately larger than we'd all like to see) of children who shoot themselves or others accidentally falls,on a society that no longer expects people to take responsibility for their own actions. I was introduced to firearms at age 5 by my father. Under NO condition would I have ever even thought about tryibg to touch one of his guns without him. Why?..... FOF (Fear of Father). I knew I'd get my ass whupped something fierce AND I wouldn't get invited slong the next time he went out to the range.

We need gun owners to be responsible with their firearms and to properly instruct their children about guns and gun safety. That abd that alone will solve the problem.

Guns are the greatest defense of liberty, yet Americans want to give up their Liberty for more Trump.

Okay, to be serious, people vote like they're idiots, for two parties who have taken away most liberty that's going, and tell people how free they are, and yet they control everything they do..... Weird.

Corporate America and its tools like the NRA control the minds of the gun huggers. When you believe no argument can change you. Fools and tools go together like....

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state."

Bm5DoE9CAAEz_oF.jpg

Just because someone is a Chief Justice, doesn't mean they understand the Amendment.

The Amendment was designed to allow individuals to have guns SO the militia would have a ready supply of weapons separate from the federal government. Oh, and I support more gun control.

Toddlers in America (the only country where this could happen) have access to guns and shoot people every week. What is wrong with this thinking? Why does the NRA control our government? Why don't parents and other adults care enough to keep guns out of the reach of children? Who are they protecting themselves from? I'm tired of seeing authorities call it an accident when a child shoots and kills or wounds another person. It's child endangerment and parents should be prosecuted.

You should really do some research, it will help you know the truth, the facts and the reality of guns in the United States...if you just listen to journalists, who are anti gun, then you will never know the truth....

Kids murdered by guns....2013, the latest stats, 2014 aren't out yet....

The data conveniently neglects to mention the FACT that 90% of the 193 accidental deaths of children involving a gun happened to be negro children who make up about 13% of the total population.
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forget it. Nobody has the fucking honesty or courage to answer the question.
Toddlers in America (the only country where this could happen) have access to guns and shoot people every week. What is wrong with this thinking? Why does the NRA control our government? Why don't parents and other adults care enough to keep guns out of the reach of children? Who are they protecting themselves from? I'm tired of seeing authorities call it an accident when a child shoots and kills or wounds another person. It's child endangerment and parents should be prosecuted.
What a nutter.
What a nutter.
What a nutter.
Your careful and thoughtful analysis of the issue is impressive.
193 by guns, 350 drown in buckets. Looks like buckets need to be outlawed.

CPSC Warns: Pools Are Not the Only Drowning Danger at Home for Kids - Data Show Other Hazards Cause More than 100 Residential Child Drowning Deaths Annually
Buckets, swings, and other items/ways in which children are killed are designed for other useful purposes. Guns are designed to shoot bullets. At things. Or people. They have no other purpose. I have never said all guns should be outlawed. I have said guns should be registered so we know where and how many there are. Now pro-gun extremists will say that criminals won't register guns, so why try. Well, it's a start. And adults who leave unsecured guns in the vicinity of children should be prosecuted for child endangerment.

you might be more successful making your point about guns if you didn't inappropriately call gun crime "terrorism".

You should really do some research, it will help you know the truth, the facts and the reality of guns in the United States...if you just listen to journalists, who are anti gun, then you will never know the truth....

Isn"t 69 accidental gun deaths of children 69 too many? And what do other means of deaths of children have to do with unsecured guns?

The other means of deaths shows that long before you get to guns you could focus more energy on saving children by addressing those other, more dangerous problems affecting children every day....

Oh...and while we are on the topic....you could tell your anti gun extremist friends to stop blocking gun safety education in schools....if kids were taught the NRA basic safety lessons for kids around guns that 69 number would be lower....but because dead kids helps their agenda, the anti gun extremists fight against gun safety education for kids ....so who really cares about saving kids lives.....?
So you really think the left would rather see children shot to prove some point? What a mind you've got.

Can you explain, then, why the anti gunners fight to keep gun safety education out of schools....safety education that would keep children safe from gun accidents and then, as adults it would make them also safer around guns....?
What a sad reflection on today's world that along with the three "R's", we should have to teach kids the dangers of guns because the adults in their lives will not.

you might be more successful making your point about guns if you didn't inappropriately call gun crime "terrorism".
What would you call it? I'm more terrified by the armed wacko next door than I am by foreign terrorists. And incidentally, the shooters in Paris were not Syrians.

Corporate America and its tools like the NRA control the minds of the gun huggers. When you believe no argument can change you. Fools and tools go together like....

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state."

Bm5DoE9CAAEz_oF.jpg
Reagan summed up the practice of the vast majority of gun owners and nowhere did he say anything about getting rid of the second amendment as you want to do

What would you call it? I'm more terrified by the armed wacko next door than I am by foreign terrorists. And incidentally, the shooters in Paris were not Syrians.

crime....

terrorism has a political agenda.

like i said....

you don't water down the meanings of words by using them inappropriately.

same way health care is not "slavery"

and abortion is not "naziism".

garden variety gun violence is not "terrorism". it is crime. it rises to the level of terrorism when someone raises arms to advance a apolitical agenda... like the shooter in colorado yesterday.

The data conveniently neglects to mention the FACT that 90% of the 193 accidental deaths of children involving a gun happened to be negro children who make up about 13% of the total population.
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a nutter.
What a nutter.
What a nutter.

CPSC Warns: Pools Are Not the Only Drowning Danger at Home for Kids - Data Show Other Hazards Cause More than 100 Residential Child Drowning Deaths Annually
Buckets, swings, and other items/ways in which children are killed are designed for other useful purposes. Guns are designed to shoot bullets. At things. Or people. They have no other purpose. I have never said all guns should be outlawed. I have said guns should be registered so we know where and how many there are. Now pro-gun extremists will say that criminals won't register guns, so why try. Well, it's a start. And adults who leave unsecured guns in the vicinity of children should be prosecuted for child endangerment.
Guns allow you to post on message boards without fear of harm.
Get a clue.

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a nutter.
What a nutter.
What a nutter.

Guns are used to stop violent criminal attack 1.5 million times a year in this country, according to bill clinton...and that is a noble purpose....

Also....the purpose of a gun is to save the life of the user...and most of the time it is never fired and still achieves it's purpose....most police officers never fire their weapon...but the presence of the officer and his weapon keep the peace...dittos soldiers.....most soldiers never fire a weapon...and yet their mere presence keeps the peace......

Did you know that criminals are not required to register illegal guns.....the Supreme Court ruled that requiring convicted criminals to register their guns would violate their right against self incrimination...do you know that?

And parents who leave guns where kids can get them can be charged already with child endangerment.....

You don't have to be afraid of normal gun owners....they do not shoot other people...

The determining factor in gun violence....history of past violence and a long criminal record.....in the 8,124 gun murders in 2014, the majority of the shooters had criminal records.....long ones.....and the victims also had long criminal records...long ones........

so if you stay away from criminals...you are safe.....

Just because someone is a Chief Justice, doesn't mean they understand the Amendment.

hahahaha. you think you understand the constitution better than warren burger and the 200 years of justices who preceded him. :cuckoo:

And separate is equal....they said that too.....

And that it was Constitutional to lock up Americans who happened to be of Japanese descent....

they said that too....

Isn"t 69 accidental gun deaths of children 69 too many? And what do other means of deaths of children have to do with unsecured guns?

The other means of deaths shows that long before you get to guns you could focus more energy on saving children by addressing those other, more dangerous problems affecting children every day....

Oh...and while we are on the topic....you could tell your anti gun extremist friends to stop blocking gun safety education in schools....if kids were taught the NRA basic safety lessons for kids around guns that 69 number would be lower....but because dead kids helps their agenda, the anti gun extremists fight against gun safety education for kids ....so who really cares about saving kids lives.....?
So you really think the left would rather see children shot to prove some point? What a mind you've got.

Can you explain, then, why the anti gunners fight to keep gun safety education out of schools....safety education that would keep children safe from gun accidents and then, as adults it would make them also safer around guns....?
What a sad reflection on today's world that along with the three "R's", we should have to teach kids the dangers of guns because the adults in their lives will not.

The ones not teaching their kids gun safety are the anti gunners....and then they buy a gun and don't think they have to teach their kids to be safe......

Forum List

Back