Tiny Toy Gun Confiscated at Airport. Seriously, this is getting stupid.

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
I am betting the agent was a liberal. Apparently, TSA agents can use their own discretion to determine if something poses a threat and the idiot was scared of a little toy gun that went with a Toy Story Woody doll. I think the people who deem that little toys are threats are suffering from mental illness. This agent needs to go to group therapy with the teachers who got children suspended for paper guns, pop tarts shaped like guns, toy guns, bubble guns and drawings of guns. This shit has gone too far and it's becoming clear that there is an organized effort to instill fear in people of all guns. The teachers are working to make sure children are "traumatized" at the mere mention of a gun so they'll grow up to support gun bans. Looks like this airport security agent has already been fully indoctrinated. Only an idiot or incredibly sick person would freak out at the site of a tiny plastic toy gun. Seriously, are there people stupid enough to think this little toy could possibly harm or even intimidate anyone?

Toy Doll's Fake Gun Confiscated at Airport

What's someone going to do, choke to death on it? Now Woody can't play Wild West with Ham in Andy's room anymore. Or, maybe they can catch Buzz Lightyear and confiscate his laser while their at it.

Geez... what morons they are. This my friends is liberal gun control paranoia at its finest:

2014_02_11_Woody_Havilah.jpg

Last edited:
I am betting the agent was a liberal. Apparently, TSA agents can use their own discretion to determine if something poses a threat and the idiot was scared of a little toy gun that went with a Toy Story Woody doll. I think the people who deem that little toys are threats are suffering from mental illness. This agent needs to go to group therapy with the teachers who got children suspended for paper guns, pop tarts shaped like guns, toy guns, bubble guns and drawings of guns. This shit has gone too far and it's becoming clear that there is an organized effort to instill fear in people of all guns. The teachers are working to make sure children are "traumatized" at the mere mention of a gun so they'll grow up to support gun bans. Looks like this airport security agent has already been fully indoctrinated. Only an idiot or incredibly sick person would freak out at the site of a tiny plastic toy gun. Seriously, are there people stupid enough to think this little toy could possibly harm or even intimidate anyone?

You really need to actually bother reading your links before you post.

The TSA doesn't provide security at airports in other countries. Heathrow is in London, not in the US.

Security officials at Heathrow Airport work hard to keep travelers safe

You dipshit....That woody doll has more brains than you.

We can't keep the ATF from selling guns to drug gangs in Mexico, but at least the TSA is keeping the world safe from children playing cowboys and indiginous persons of color.

We can't keep the ATF from selling guns to drug gangs in Mexico, but at least the TSA is keeping the world safe from children playing cowboys and indiginous persons of color.

If you're not going to bother reading the links in the OP, the least you could do is read the damn thread.

Heathrow Airport is not in the US, and not under the domain of the TSA.

you cant read either huh?

It's impossible to explain humor and sarcasm to someone as dense as you.

If you're not going to bother reading the links in the OP, the least you could do is read the damn thread.

I've traveled through Heathrow many times. The security personnel cite U.S. TSA requirements for the bizarro-land Kabuki meat processing station through which they force unfortunate people traveling to the U.S.

Oh I read it. It's still stupid. And as far as I know, the Department of Transport in England goes by TSA standards at airports. Man, and to think we have liberals who are this paranoid about guns stateside.

Last edited:

I've traveled through Heathrow many times. The security personnel cite U.S. TSA requirements for the bizarro-land Kabuki meat processing station through which they force unfortunate people traveling to the U.S.

You know, you could just admit that you were too lazy to actually read the story, and posted based entirely on your own biases.

There's no reason to think this guy was even traveling to the US when it happened.

You know, you could just admit that you were too lazy to actually read the story, and posted based entirely on your own biases.

There's no reason to think this guy was even traveling to the US when it happened.

she won't. or she can't, might make her look not partisan.

That's right. In order to land a plane in the US, airlines departing foreign terminals must follow TSA policies.

That's right. In order to land a plane in the US, airlines departing foreign terminals must follow TSA policies.

What makes you think this guy was flying into the US?

What makes you think this was a "TSA policy"?

The TSA doesn't provide security at airports in other countries. Heathrow is in London, not in the US.

Yet, it happened in the US as well.

TSA agent confiscates sock monkey's pistol

“She said ‘this is a gun,’” said May. “I said no, it’s not a gun it’s a prop for my monkey.”

“She said ‘If I held it up to your neck, you wouldn’t know if it was real or not,’ and I said ‘really?’” said May.

The TSA agent told May she would have to confiscate the tiny gun and was supposed to call the police.

TSA agent confiscates sock monkey's pistol | KING5.com Seattle

1208sock_monkey.jpg

1208sock_monkey-gun.jpg

But they do provide security at Lambert-St. Louis International Airport where TSA did confiscate a sock monkey's toy gun. I guess that British Security is just following TSA's lead
TSA confiscates sock monkey's toy gun - NBC News

This has gone beyond stupid!!!

Forum List

Back