Tired of hearing about Trump's tax returns?...Just wait...

but not by winning the people. No mandate. He should be walking on eggshells.

Given trump's heft, those eggshells don't stand a chance....LOL

I never knew he was so damn fat. He has a good custom tailor when he's not on the golf course. I wonder how many women find that ass attractive? No, I mean his ASS.
c48f6b5ab768d51ec1112ddc483fbf3d.jpg

Why do you think Melania doesn't want to go too near that fat fuck? LOL

You know, I'm starting to feel sorry, or at least genuine empathy for her. Think about it: Trump pursues and marries naive women he can control. Preferably foreign-born who are new to the country and come from countries where they were subservient. Notice how he only stayed married to Maples for a few years. She turned out to be his nightmare, an AMERICAN woman!

Maples probably told him, "No, I won't get size D breast implants. No, my nose doesn't need fixing. No, I don't want butt implants." Unlike his other wives, daughter and daughters-in-law.

I bet a dollar to a donut that the bulk of these nitwits whining about Trump and taxes don't pay a nickel in taxes.

Moronic (as expected) retort...you'd be losing a lot of doughnuts given that half brain of yours.

Funny, he presented just as much evidence as you.

OK, here's evidence. What would you have said if Obama had refused to release his returns?
(You would have said, Every president since Nixon has released them. And, He won't release them because he has financial ties to Kenya and the Muslim brotherhood)

I'm sure if Trump's taxes were a problem, the IRS would be all over it. His taxes are between him and Uncle Sam. It's no else's business.

I bet a dollar to a donut that the bulk of these nitwits whining about Trump and taxes don't pay a nickel in taxes.

Moronic (as expected) retort...you'd be losing a lot of doughnuts given that half brain of yours.

Funny, he presented just as much evidence as you.

OK, here's evidence. What would you have said if Obama had refused to release his returns?

Nothing... it doesn't matter to me since it isn't a requirement. Honestly, I don't give 2 shits about somebody else's tax returns.

GREAT point.....(or Hillary had refused to disclose hers?)

There'd be a shortage of pitchforks in hardware stores.

I never knew he was so damn fat. He has a good custom tailor when he's not on the golf course. I wonder how many women find that ass attractive? No, I mean his ASS.

Hopefully Obama took his mom-jeans with him.

Probably, but at least Obama didn't pose a problem for White House porcelain toilets on the second floor.

I'm sure if Trump's taxes were a problem, the IRS would be all over it

Far from it......the issue is NOT whether Trump "cheated" on his tax returns....the issue is WHAT is he legally hiding from the electorate.

Hopefully Obama took his mom-jeans with him.

Probably, but at least Obama didn't pose a problem for White House porcelain toilets on the second floor.

You seem to be obsessed with Trump's ass.... a little creepy Bro.

If the GOP can't get it's act together on Health Care, you can bet they would be able to get it together on Tax reform.

The fact is, on most issues, most GOP congress people know that Democrat's policies are the best for the country. They don't want them changed, they just wanted to bitch about them enough to get elected.

You know, I'm starting to feel sorry, or at least genuine empathy for her. Think about it: Trump pursues and marries naive women he can control. Preferably foreign-born who are new to the country and come from countries where they were subservient. Notice how he only stayed married to Maples for a few years. She turned out to be his nightmare, an AMERICAN woman!
She's been living the life of a billionaire's wife and is now first lady. I'm sure she values the approval of some dimwitted hate filled internet forum spammer.

GREAT point.....(or Hillary had refused to disclose hers?)

There'd be a shortage of pitchforks in hardware stores.

Right, of course, if Hillary had refused to release hers then Trump would have pounded away about the CGI. Hopefully, the newly activated left will deplete the national supply of pitchforks. Apparently District 6 in Georgia may not have any left now.

What would be hilarious, and may very well be true, that Trump is having fun with this. Putting it off while the left foam at the mouth...and in the end..another big nothing burger like Madcow's hilarious embarrassment on his 2005 return.
If I was Trump, this is exactly what I would do.

She's been living the life of a billionaire's wife and is now first lady. I'm sure she values the approval of some dimwitted hate filled internet forum spammer.

Guess you can't read...so like a rightie. I said empathy. Look it up, goon.
By the by, Trump stranded her at the Egg Roll yesterday too. He's a douchebag of the lowest order.

Forum List

Back